8 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by timetokoon 2015-11-22 10:19

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:22 | Report Abuse

Next time all exports stocks drop then said due to myr strengthened back? Just due to myr stronger, so not his fault picking all those exporting stocks now? Can we say like that?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 09:03 | Report Abuse

A good investor is flexible & change if circumstance change loh...!!

When Jtiasa, Subur & mudajaya....Mr Koon change to VS, Lihen and Poh Huat all performed extremely well mah....!!

Instead of crying over....poor thing n underperformance...he recover n invest into super performance loh....!!

THIS WHAT RAIDER SEE A GOOD INVESTOR LOH....!!

Berlin

262 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-28 09:26 | Report Abuse

Conmen are long on self promotion but short on actual deeds. Also try to ride on others good reputation and constantly trumpet own small contributions. Which philanthropist tells you he will donate all wealth to charity after his death but do stock speculation during his remaining years? Probably a fake one. Use a little money to help poor students and then milk the ensuing goodwill to enhance reputation. How can anyone verify such claims of charity and $ numbers? Very suspicious. Get an audit firm to verify. By the way, what happened to RM30 million to build hostels at UTAR? Why not use it to start KOON YEW YIN charitable foundation now as someone has suggested while you still breathe. Put your money where your mouth is. A solid RM30 mil vested now is more appreciated than a RM100mil promise in 10 years. At least people know the money is there and the intention is real. As it is, there is too much smoke and mirrors.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 09:32 | Report Abuse

Why complain so much on people's donation ?
I think Mr Koon....is doing very well on his charity work mah...!!
I see a lot of businessman....make monies but not a single sen donate to the society loh...!!

I think Mr Koon is quite sincere on his charity issue loh...!!

RAIDER DON UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE NEED TO ATTACK HIM SO MUCH until RAIDER AS A BYSTANDER CANNOT STAND...COME TO HIS DEFENSE LOH...!!

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:34 | Report Abuse

Understand that Koon Koon oredi given out around 200 scholarships over the years.Assuming he started to do so since 20 years ago, that's an average of 10 scholarships a year, say each one is RM5K-RM10K, then thats around RM50K-RM100K a year. In view of Koon Koon's tremendous gain from OTB's tips (VS, Hevea, Latitude, Poh Huat etc), we sincerely hope and believe Koon Koon can do much more than this....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:36 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, I think many of us here donates much more than Koon Koon (dont laugh, I am saying in terms of percentage over our wealth). We are just doing our part to the society and there is nothing to shout about

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 09:54 | Report Abuse

Assuming Koon Koon's total wealth is ard RM200 million, making a donation of RM100,000 a year is just 0.05% of his wealth..if RM1 million is 0.5% per year...

Poor man like me donated around 5%+ last year...My donation yield (donation amt over my wealth) is abt 10 times-100 times higher than Koon Koon...why nobody call me Philanthropist? Or shall I call myself Super Philanthropist??hmmm...

Berlin

262 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-28 11:58 | Report Abuse

Conman Koon is a very clever trickster with smoke and mirror illusions that impact impressionable minds. If he stop bragging repeatedly and start real good deeds, I will be the first to laud his contributions. Start with RM30 million vested in charitable foundation in his name and where he is trustee. Let us see some real money doing good work out in the open.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-28 13:38 | Report Abuse

MURALI,

NO ONE KNOWS U R DONATING MAH.....!! EVEN RAIDER DONATING NO ONE KNOWS TOO.....!!
BUT MR KOON....EVEN KNOWS HE IS DONATING LOH....!!
ALOT OF STUDENTS....SAY THANK U....UNCLE KOON LOH !!

MR KOON....EVERYONE KNOWS....HE IS CHARITY MAN...NO DISPUTE OVER THAT LOH.....!!

kkp34

6 posts

Posted by kkp34 > 2015-07-28 16:29 | Report Abuse

Agree or disagree with Mr Koon, data you can put your view . Do said Mr koon as conmen his unfair to him. I belive this forum his to share view of each individual.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

http://www.tindakmalaysia.com/showthread.php/1040-Koon-Yew-Yin-Scholarships-for-the-needy

As I couldnt find any info prior to 2009(maybe Koon Koon was still busy goreng shares in HK?), I assume Koon Koon started his scholarships for the needy since July 2009. By giving out 50 scholarships a year X RM20,000 (I must say, quite a significant amount) = RM1 million every year. By now, he should have oredi aided 300 students (50 X 6 years) or a total of RM6 million was being given out.

A big clap to Mr.Koon!!

cefiro22

383 posts

Posted by cefiro22 > 2015-07-29 12:28 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr Koon...I just came across the above postings and feel sorry for the unfair comments against you for the good you try to do. Never mind, please leave the past and hurtful comments behind.
Can you start anew??

Forget the successful ( and failure picks too). Start right now with stocks that are in the "dumps" and neglected but that you think will show promise for turn round. I prefer not to wait for your formula of increasing profits before you decide to pick them up. Go one step ahead ie be the early bird that catch the worm, and get it right with your prediction that that Company has potential for a turnround.
I am sure with all your years of experience you will be quite good at this game to be the early bird. Please list out a few stocks now and I shall ride with you and laugh together too. Thank you.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2015-11-22 10:19 | Report Abuse

I believe you KYY. JTiasa best for super investor

Post a Comment
Market Buzz