8 people like this.

115 comment(s). Last comment by timetokoon 2015-11-22 10:19

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-07-26 12:44 | Report Abuse

Imagine if Uncle Koon and his group start selling VS and Latitude, what will happen?

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-26 14:28 | Report Abuse

look at the quaterly financial reports , they tell the truth, if you don't refer to them and barked like dogs , sorry lah, nobody will believe in you, KYY is right by asking people to look at the quarterly financial reports of respective companies.these are the real price movers , not any 'goring stuff ' which just can't sustain
for longer duration .

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-26 14:30 | Report Abuse

Lets be fair.

Mr Koon Quotes
From my past mistakes, I learn that the most important stock selection criterion is profit growth prospect and EPS (Earning per share) is the most important catalyst for moving share price. That is why I bought VS, Latitude, Lii Hen and Poh Huat.

Raider do not see Mr Koon....is promoting but rather he is explaining how to pick good stock mah....!!
Yes...he may pick this stock cheap....but this does not compel he share with us....when it cheap mah....!!

IT IS BETTER...HE EXPLAIN....THE MECHANISM OF HIS STOCK PICKING.

AN OLD SAYING;

' IT IS BETTER TO TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH....THAN TO GIVE HIM A FISH..THIS RAIDER SEE MR KOON HAD DONE LOH..!! "

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 14:38 | Report Abuse

bro fortunebullz

please give constructive investing advice to us, like apini, not keep on hentam KYY, until I also tak boleh tahan,
do you realize, more you talk bad about people, more you lose credibility in your words

the readers here are not stupid , they know what to do, you have done enough, I have said enough. what more to say.
moreover I still holding some VS and Latitude, quite trilling to see how far they can push.

I suggest you also buy some

I tell you , this buaya very greedy one, they won't let go before share split

so be wise, after scolding must buy some

to support me maa....

hahahaha......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-26 14:47 | Report Abuse

Whether fishing using rods or fishing using nets...Mr Koon had already explained....how his successful fishing mah....!!

Poh Huat, Lihen, VS are just the type of fish he had caught loh...!!

If u use the same.....mechanism of stock selection, as explain & employ by Mr koon....could u still net some success.....that is the key mah ?

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 15:04 | Report Abuse

stockraider,

sure can not work

why

this is theory , can not win big money

why?

zero sum game ma.....

who is KYY?

100M no problem, 200M no problem , 300M also no problem
who is OTB, now the I3 FORTUNE GOD, thousand subscribers and followers
Peter Yang ? very good analyst, many read his report

who are you and me,

kacang putih investor,

want to stir big wave

noway....

wait lah...

tomorrow the sun rises from the west,

may be our turn to do

now just follow

other follow still follow , just follow

but very very thankful to fortunebull and apini

do not be the last person to hold the card

hahahaha.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-26 15:20 | Report Abuse

Ok...if OTB recommend...but Mr Koon...make more monies....this is bcos ...Mr Koon...had more guts to hold on mah.....!!
Can't we give him credit for that....for picking the right stock that Mr OTB recommend ?

If someone can net 300% return on a stock...raider think..he is a very good player to do that....loh....!!

Most investors...may have sold down when it reach 100%....!!

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 15:22 | Report Abuse

bro BULL,

thank you

I like KESM,

this one , KYY sure quietly buy one

voonyoke

1,036 posts

Posted by voonyoke > 2015-07-26 15:27 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, don't be serious with him. You will lose if you are serious with him.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-26 15:28 | Report Abuse

Pisang,

Mr Koon is a rich guy..but he is a businessman too mah....!!
If he need to spend Rm 50 million....to prove he is right....do u think he would want to spend such sume ?

He will buy a lot of the stock bcos he genuine....think that stock can help him to make a lot of monies, based on his investment criteria loh.....!!

But if a stock had move 300%...if people still want to buy and follow....they must make their own assessment loh....!!

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-26 15:32 | Report Abuse

like i said before , there are many weakness in the KYY methodology,which need to be improved and strengthen ,that we all agree.

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:34 | Report Abuse

Flip flop bullz with no credibility predicted klci to touch 1900 in june 2015,look at klci now only 1720 !!!Wakakakaka,now this empty vessel makes noise here,go home eat grass la bullz.

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:40 | Report Abuse

Bullz you have negative track record,btw when you said wti crude will touch USD200 ??Now only USD48.wakakakaka.

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:42 | Report Abuse

Go catch some longkang fish la,that's all you are capable of.

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:45 | Report Abuse

Ya ya, klci 1720 vs klci 1900..so pandai la you bullz..dun make me laugh till die la.

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2015-07-26 15:46 | Report Abuse

KYY i respect so i give face dun kacau you too much here.

Probability

14,404 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-07-26 15:58 | Report Abuse

Someone teaching us how to fish? really???
that's like teaching a 30 year old man to catch worms and place on the hook!
Even 5 year old knows that...

Actually i doubt..if there is any substance worth to be learnt that truly gives one an edge over the market...any 'angels' is willing to share it...i truly doubt this.

Don't you think the main objective here is to promote these stocks...and those who support are just because they r holding stakes in these stocks..

Not saying these stocks are bad investment...but there are so many other good stocks which one may just give as examples instead...and show their prove later that it had moved up!

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2015-07-26 16:07 | Report Abuse

In FYE 07/13, VS has acquired 17.19% of V.S. International Group Limited (VSIG) and resulting VSIG being consolidated as a subsi. By doing so, it has reported a fair value gain in re-measurement of RM 28.4 million, effect of acquisition of a subsidiary.

In the last quarter ended 30/4/15, it has diluted its interest in VSIG to 43.92% arising from new issue of shares (refer to note 10). In other words, VS no longer consolidate VSIG result but merely equity accounting its results going forwards.

It did not report why it has change its strategy on VSIG and the impact of such move on its profit & loss. Such financial engineering acrobatic move does not reflect well on the management.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 17:09 | Report Abuse

KYY is a successful businessman , a philanthropist and a renown politician. he is somebody not nobody. what he said carries weight.
most of the people including me and you would believe and follow without second thought, now he is recommending or may be not recommending but telling us what stocks he is still holding and will still performing well and plenty of room for growth

Please use your chicken big brain to imagine , would you or I not follow what he said?

I believe 99% of the readers here will follow if they do not know this old man had ever make some buy call to bring many to Holland

I am very grateful to those people in i3 , many of them, can not name one by one, trying hard just to warn us , the possibility of CRY-N0-TEAR when this old man and his gang start clearing their position

stockraider, you don't know , you are too young , or you are so worry that the uptrend of VS and latitude will be spoiled, so you hope what we said is not true, but you also know very well and can not deny the fact the big buaya is at work,

now the price is almost static, they play splitting, to improve the liquidity,so that they can transfer the huge amount of shares to you and I later . they walking singing happily to the bank while we are still singing happily "TOMORROW WOULD BE BETTER"

Right?

I don't know

my respect stockraider, why you forego your good English and adopt a broken English?

to suit me ?

not necessary. I like your first version of English very much, second version difficult to catch gist you want to convey

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2015-07-26 19:25 | Report Abuse

I agree with the comments by Mr Thebadguy.

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2015-07-26 20:42 | Report Abuse

If low PE is the reason for stocks to move as mentioned by KYY why China stocks(PE less than 2) like Msports, Xinghe and even Xinquan cannot move.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-26 20:57 |

Post removed.Why?

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-26 20:59 | Report Abuse

Actually he is marketting his stocks today, and he want us to buy them. Smarty snake he is

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 21:14 | Report Abuse

I am happy to note that so many people knew the real koon koon now....

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 21:23 | Report Abuse

TAH,

if he is not promoting his stock here , then why he publishes the article emphasizing on vs and latitude.....

why he need to say he is not responsible for the loss if we buy and lose money?

he is a very talented and successful in our eye

his most fatal weakness is too much borrowing

here is a fictitious story, not true story, posted solely to gain some laughter only , entertaining purpose, NOTHING TO DO or TRUE WITH THE fictitious PERSON MENTIONED

I guess , now he can't sleep well, the interest he need to service every now and then has already eaten up a big portion of his profit, he must sell, but so much share how to sell in a short time. so must tell story loh...., with your little saving may be not enough to save him so he encourage to play margin, it is stupid you don't play margin he said, the shanghai people are very brave , they dare to jump from high tower

this is wild guessing, if you believe then it is your choice, i do not force you to believe

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-07-26 21:32 | Report Abuse

actually what I want to convey in the story is " if you do not want people to lose from you story , then don't tell the story"

how can you say, I tell story, I did not force you to believe, I am not responsible for your loss.

if you selling pisanggoreng at the roadside me is ok, but you are not , you are somebody, big body, heavy weight body,

how can I ignore your say

moreover you already told me , 100% gain, 200% and seem more gain

sure gain because going to split in to 5 ma...

immediately the number of shares gain 5X ,

must buy .....

tomorrow pinjam along buy

goreng_kaki

1,909 posts

Posted by goreng_kaki > 2015-07-26 21:35 | Report Abuse

Loser always lose........

TAH

797 posts

Posted by TAH > 2015-07-26 22:21 | Report Abuse

Frankly speaking VS is high so not worth to take risk. why not buy stocks like Pworth and china stocks which are low risk and got potential to move.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 22:24 | Report Abuse

A crook is always a crook

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-26 22:25 | Report Abuse

Regardless how old or how rich he is....

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 08:11 | Report Abuse

i saw a evil,tacit campaign ,trying to belittling KYY,it has nothing to do with investment or stock selection etc , it is personal grudges ,or political..

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:19 | Report Abuse

The evil campaign oredi started few years ago when somebody used his reputation to conduct talks/ seminars in Ipoh to promote Rsawit/ Jtiasa/Mudajaya etc, and also collabrated with bloggers such as Dali etc etc to promote the shares he intended to sell...check the histoty

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:20 | Report Abuse

If not OTB, he will still stuck in his darling plantation counters.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:21 | Report Abuse

Stop claiming from OTB's credit.......

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:23 | Report Abuse

For the newbies,just subscribe to OTB's service....The so called Super Investor is made by OTB....As for Koon Koon,empty vessels make the most noise

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 08:24 | Report Abuse

Just check OTB N Koon Koon's records in I3 from 2012...not difficult to find the truth...

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 08:33 | Report Abuse

like I said before , there are many weakness in KYY theorectical ,analytical scheme, it could be over simplification,that could lead to flip and flop,and possible encountering lots of unexpected uncertainty.

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2015-07-27 09:02 | Report Abuse

so next time , ask them to name their blog articles under the name of OTB/KYY , not just KYY alone, that could make you happy.

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-07-27 10:05 | Report Abuse

"noble intentions" again. look at his last line disclaimer. he will never be obliged to tell you when he plans to unload. use your brain, loyal blind followers. its a dog eat dog world. you wanna take profit, you need to look for buyers who are willing to buy in your offered sell price. where to 'fish' for buyers? here la! if not so passionate keep posting posting about the same counters for wat?

speakup

25,305 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-07-27 11:05 | Report Abuse

Believe in God!
Others depends.

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2015-07-27 11:13 | Report Abuse

haha... OTB vs Koon...

what is the purpose for OTB gang shooting kyy here...
OTB gang please be gentlemen, create another blog and promoting...

so i prefer decide myself from OTB and KYY..

U know the game is once your follower is getting bigger.. it is much easier for the main actor to gain money...

so i hope both of you getting stronger.. get more follower..

At the same time please dont stingy to share the tips... hehe..

Posted by Tey Tian Foo > 2015-07-27 11:23 | Report Abuse

Appreciate and thanks Mr KYY

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-07-27 11:44 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...all Koon Koon's current winning stocks are from OTB....U guys are funny...

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-07-27 11:55 | Report Abuse

if you really have intention to share about a counter, write one article then enough la. why keep on reposting it? ppl believe or not its up to their own business. here you write "i'm not responsible for your profit or loss" and there he is so desperate keep promoting that counter. those ppl who "worship" KYY, pls do more homework to cross check, especially timeline of events. he is not obliged to tell you the WHOLE story or WHEN did he started accumulating before he become a substantial shareholder

Berlin

261 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2015-07-27 12:24 | Report Abuse

Why keep blowing own trumpet repeatedly? Answer: Has a really old and bottomless superego. At least now, he no longer claims to be noble. Everyone should watch out when Bursa announcements come out when he sells Latitude, VS or Lii Hen. You better sell too. For Rsawit, JTiasa, Mudajaya, he quietly sold tens of million shares and now these stocks are down 40% from followers price. Those who still hold curse him.

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 22:28 | Report Abuse

I believe in myself only in share MKT!

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-07-27 22:35 | Report Abuse

KYY is picking other professionals stocks then he is claiming that it is his picks

Tok Batin

29 posts

Posted by Tok Batin > 2015-07-27 22:36 | Report Abuse

To be fair to Mr Koon Yew Yin, share price Rsawit and JTiasa have dropped so much just because of the weak market of crude oil and palm oil , these were out of his control and expectation...

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:21 | Report Abuse

It is not fair to say that, if u really professional, you sold know palm oil cyclical!

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-07-27 23:21 | Report Abuse

Then next time techno stocks drop also can say to be fair even Nasdaq drop?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz