21 comment(s). Last comment by jester 2015-10-08 08:28

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 21:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Goh Chu Hua > 2015-10-07 21:27 | Report Abuse

Something is wrong with you

Posted by iiinvestsmart > 2015-10-07 21:32 | Report Abuse

Our dear Calvin has unrivaled boasting skill perfectly honed throughout the years. Calvin spent his entire life savings less than RM200K into PM Corp and came out of retirement to took up the property agent job and claim to own clients' "houses". :D

PM Corp is a trademark of Calvin's greatest storytelling. TP 50 cent very near term, TP RM1.00 in a short term and capital payout are marvellous storytelling. :D

Calvin's stories are fun to read.

Clap Clap Clap!

Posted by iiinvestsmart > 2015-10-07 21:33 | Report Abuse

The odd of losing the bet is at a very high level. Calvin has a daily routine consist of;

1. Wake up at 5.30am and login to the site
2. Go for quick breakfast and login to the site
3. Surf internet until market open at 9am
4. Read, posting comment and troll others until 1pm
5. Lunch and wait market resumes at 2pm
6. Repeat No.4 above until 5pm
7. Quick break, surf internet and login to the site
8. Dinner, surf internet until bedtime 2am
9. Repeat the cycle on the following day :D

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 21:58 |

Post removed.Why?

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-07 22:04 | Report Abuse

"MY SON ALREADY A MILLIONAIRE ON HIS OWN AT AGE 26 "
Talk cock here n there,your son got that smart, do what?
AH long ?

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 22:10 | Report Abuse

tc88

Just visit www.mindreality.com

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-07 22:14 | Report Abuse

WTH is tis site??
Site by your millionaire son?

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 22:22 | Report Abuse

tc88

Just sign up as a member and ask Enoch Tan who is Calvin Tan for the answer.

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-07 22:24 | Report Abuse

From this site can earn million, Calvintaneng talks cock again....

Posted by iiinvestsmart > 2015-10-07 22:36 | Report Abuse

Our dear Calvin will conveniently forget and give excuses for not posting the titles. :D

calvintaneng Want me to show you Enoch's 6 houses? The semi d bungalows, cluster house, corner house, single and double storey houses. The titles all in his name and bought for Cash?

calvintaneng Do I also need to show you all the titles to all the houses bought for cash in my name as proof?

Must I be like Mr Koon Yew Yin and blow his own trumpet? No need to do that. For you dumb guys only I post. I shall delete it soon.

Posted by iiinvestsmart > 2015-10-07 22:39 | Report Abuse

The promised land TP 50 cent PM Corp remains a faraway dream. :D

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 22:42 | Report Abuse

'GO FROM THE PRESENCE OF A FOOLISH MAN, WHEN THOU PERCEIVEST NOT IN HIM THE LIPS OF KNOWLEDGE {PROVERBS 14:7) KING JAMES VERSION

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-07 22:46 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng, I think your sons can go bankrupt faster follow your genius pick.

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 22:48 |

Post removed.Why?

singkalan

88 posts

Posted by singkalan > 2015-10-07 23:36 | Report Abuse

Allow me to share my opinion here. After reading all these posts, it reaffirms me why those successful Tan Sri and listed companies bosses remain more humble the higher they go. I have the privilege recently to meet up with a prominent developer who carries the title of Tan Sri and well known in the property market who used to helm SX SETXX, he used to tell me that only people wirh LITTLE achievement like to boast how great they were. When you argue with those earning 5 figures a month, you will think like them. When you hang out with those earn 6 figures a month, you will talk like them. When you dealing with those earn millions, you will be MORE HUMBLE! That explain everything! Should I trust a Tan Sri with proven track record or someone boasting they earn 5 figures income or his son making million before 30 ?

singkalan

88 posts

Posted by singkalan > 2015-10-07 23:46 | Report Abuse

p/s : Even the website wasn't impressive, i suggest to improve the website of mindreality secrets before i bother to include my email.

Btw, don't abuse the verses in bible, too many false prophets today. Just like my Christian "friend" always claims: WE CHRISTIAN DONT LIE AND CANNOT LIE! When it comes to judgement day, I have faith that GOD will punish those "Christians" before us!

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 23:52 | Report Abuse

SINGKALAN

I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.

I USED TO GO FISHING SOME.

AND FISHES THAT ARE ALIVE STAY AT THE BOTTOM OUT OF SIGHT AND OUT OF REACH. ONLY DEAD FISHES FLOAT UP AT THE TOP FOR ALL TO SEE.

I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH KEEP QUIET IF NOT FOR HOLLAND JEY'S BOASTING AND IIINVESTSMART INSINUATION WITHOUT REASON. THEY BOTH STARTED THE WHOLE THING FIRST. CHECK IT OUT CAREFULLY.

I THINK I SHALL DESIST FROM REPLYING.

MEN LIKE DATUK HASHIM OF AMBANK, DEPUTY PM MUHYDDIN AND OTHER GREAT PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND SHOOK HANDS WITH ARE INDEED VERY HUMBLE.

BUT GO AND CHECK UP THE PAST RECORDS. IT WAS HJEY AND IIINVESTSMART WHO FIRST STARTED THE ATTACKS WITHOUT REASON OR LOGIC FIRST THAT TRIGGERED A RESPONSE FROM ME.

calvintaneng

55,056 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-07 23:57 | Report Abuse

AS FOR THE MINDREALITY WEDSITE YOU CAN GOOGLE ITS POPULARITY

MINDREALITY.COM SITE OVERVIEW - ALEXA INTERNET

IT IS VERY POPULAR IN THE USA WITH 31% VISITORS FROM THERE.

WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE MINDREALITY BEATS INVESTLAH BUT LOST TO I3 INVESTORS' FORUM

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-10-08 00:06 | Report Abuse

CAPLOCK rosak
Please forgive me
:(

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2015-10-08 08:28 | Report Abuse

Lol. These comments cheer up my day. Popcorn time. I don't understand much. But from a neutral point of view I would like to say this (assuming everything they said is legit:

Hjey -
Indeed you are very successful (at least if compared to me) :(
I started investing since 18 years old too but I do not do great and lose some money at least two years of my investment journey. Now, I'm constantly improving but not doing great yet. Need to learn more. I want to consistently achieve 15% returns annually before I turn 27 years old in a few years.

Calvinteng -
Good that you are very successful in your investment in stocks and properties.
I am a novice in stocks and probably zero knowledge in property.
So I also appreciate your insights. Thank you.
Congratulation for having a great son who achieve to be a millionaire by age of 26.

Summary-
Lets all relax and learn from each other. My 2 cents.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz