6 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by warrantKing 2015-10-11 11:52

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2015-10-09 14:40 | Report Abuse

BRAVO......WELL SAID WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR!

Posted by travis22 > 2015-10-09 15:06 | Report Abuse

Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people

houdini

7 posts

Posted by houdini > 2015-10-09 16:36 | Report Abuse

Eloquently done. Bravo!

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2015-10-09 17:21 | Report Abuse

Well done for listening and analyzing his speech
Most Msian I think didn't want to hear his "prepared speech" - they have
other more productive things to do than listen to a dishonest , and failed leader

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-10-10 08:41 | Report Abuse

I was appalled to observe that during the first two minutes of your speech, you wife, Rosmah Mansor, was seen half asleep, appearing drowsy and the minister sitting next to her was playing on his mobile phone. Clearly, and obviously, the Malaysian contingent just paid scant attention to your speech. Your speech failed to grab the attention of the audience, even your next of kin and ministers

haiya no need to be appalled la Aunty Rosie there in the big Apple is to shop for cincins n birkins ma - latest Fall collection but have to accompany Ah Cheat gor listening to his rubbish otherwise how to justify the trip LOL. As for his Minister he is probably checking n see if got somemore 'donations' coming in ma LOL

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2015-10-10 13:42 | Report Abuse

if you got something against PM, you do not have to spread your venomous
evaluation here. Sent that open letter to him . Here people do investment , it is sickening to have people like you around in this prosperous country whereby economics investment climate has been good and stable.

Posted by warrantKing > 2015-10-11 11:52 | Report Abuse

I dunno how well Mr PM is good in giving speech. However, i am quite sure he is good in managing the country. When he is minister of def , Submarine case , and Flight Engine case. When he is minister of Finance , MYR depreciation case , 1MBD case , and donation case. As a leader for the related department , i strongly suggest if he can manage his subordinate well.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz