5 people like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by Netlinkall99 2015-10-24 18:27

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-10-20 17:13 | Report Abuse

UNLESS PKR is govt, if not with him step down wont change much!

somchik

1,231 posts

Posted by somchik > 2015-10-20 17:19 | Report Abuse

this old bugger got vile mouth , use his grey matter to make money and see all the remisers in the country to call the big margin players to follow his games, your game is a short game of zero sums , one profit and the other will get burn soon.. in real investment .. it is permanently placing your money in a stock and get dividend and capital appreciation.but these co will soon gyrate the prices due to various variables changing.
this skunk happily making money in this country for years , and here he is ,keeps harping and criticising as though nothing on the right track .whatever happening is bad , doom , gloom , despite the fact that he is able to trade and getting richer, really pathetic , ungrateful , arrogant soul.

Coldrisks

66 posts

Posted by Coldrisks > 2015-10-20 17:20 | Report Abuse

Talking about Malay rights. Just imagine that you and your step brother, your brother can get anything he wants but you are restricted and you have to work much more harder. Part of your hard works has to goes to your brother so that he can live an easy life from your handout. Seems like it has to be this way forever; what would you feel?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-10-20 17:27 | Report Abuse

How come special aids change to special rights?Does it sound more high class.Correct me if I am wrong pls,heard somebody saying mah!

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-10-20 17:52 | Report Abuse

If my step brother is already doing well and my step mum keep giving him preferential treatment, that is unfair.

However, if my step brother is not doing so well in his study and my step mum bought him a few more additional books, I shouldn't be upset. As long as I have equal chance to go to school as my step brother.

As a Chinese, I support affirmative action for races that are not doing so well. If one race is doing well, they should share their wealth with other races. if the rich get richer, poor get poorer, the country will not be stable, and there will be no money to be made by anybody

I still remember 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. Due to the economic problems, anti Chinese riots happened in Indonesia. But in Malaysia, racial issue was totally non existence. The whole country faced the crisis united. Chinese, Malays, Indians all suffered together. We didn't turn against each others.

If you want to feel how it is like to live in a country with huge wealth disparity, go to Indonesia. I have been there before. As a Chinese, I felt very unsecured.

I feel more comfortable in Malaysia. I think the affirmative action does help a little bit.

=======

Posted by Coldrisks > Oct 20, 2015 05:20 PM | Report Abuse

Talking about Malay rights. Just imagine that you and your step brother, your brother can get anything he wants but you are restricted and you have to work much more harder. Part of your hard works has to goes to your brother so that he can live an easy life from your handout. Seems like it has to be this way forever; what would you feel?

chinhoe

286 posts

Posted by chinhoe > 2015-10-20 20:34 | Report Abuse

When can the Malays b on par with Chinese economically ? Jst imagine a Malay couple will have 6 to 12 children on average; with that number of kids in relevant to their income, needless to say some kids will be deprived of education hence social issues arise and they blame the Chinese for all the ills which are mainly their own doing..blame the Chinese is the name of the game while Malay population increases tremendously...(Typically Chinese couple have 1 to 3 kids only)

kkng0819kk

1,566 posts

Posted by kkng0819kk > 2015-10-20 22:23 | Report Abuse

There will be no fairness and justice,in the past,present and future

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2015-10-20 22:45 | Report Abuse

God will exercise justice to the meek,just repent and talk to God in prayers. He will listen to your prayers and bless you in the midst of injustice.
There are Malays also are below middle class bcos of various reasons,some never given the opportunities bcos most of them are grabbed at the top and they never flow down to them.Most of them at the top enrich themselves using that priveleges.At lower level,a lot of competition for the little opportunities they have,whether is malay or non-malays,poor malaysians.
To improve our economic structures we should call for open tenders and whoever play with vested interest should be charged for corruption,then only we can multiple effect of creation of opportunities,wealth and hence millioniares,eg China.

tklim

3,155 posts

Posted by tklim > 2015-10-20 22:57 | Report Abuse

Absolutely agreed...I have many Malay friends who are so frustrated with the UMNO elite, MCA elite and Royalty families ...they are just lining up their pocket..."Main Wayang" is the word

the middle class Malays , chinese etc are suffering to meet end meets...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Icon8888 > Oct 20, 2015 05:52 PM | Report Abuse

If my step brother is already doing well and my step mum keep giving him preferential treatment, that is unfair.

However, if my step brother is not doing so well in his study and my step mum bought him a few more additional books, I shouldn't be upset. As long as I have equal chance to go to school as my step brother.

As a Chinese, I support affirmative action for races that are not doing so well. If one race is doing well, they should share their wealth with other races. if the rich get richer, poor get poorer, the country will not be stable, and there will be no money to be made by anybody

I still remember 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. Due to the economic problems, anti Chinese riots happened in Indonesia. But in Malaysia, racial issue was totally non existence. The whole country faced the crisis united. Chinese, Malays, Indians all suffered together. We didn't turn against each others.

If you want to feel how it is like to live in a country with huge wealth disparity, go to Indonesia. I have been there before. As a Chinese, I felt very unsecured.

I feel more comfortable in Malaysia. I think the affirmative action does help a little bit.

----------------------------------------------------

Posted by Fam Jenny > Oct 20, 2015 10:45 PM | Report Abuse

God will exercise justice to the meek,just repent and talk to God in prayers. He will listen to your prayers and bless you in the midst of injustice.
There are Malays also are below middle class bcos of various reasons,some never given the opportunities bcos most of them are grabbed at the top and they never flow down to them.Most of them at the top enrich themselves using that priveleges.At lower level,a lot of competition for the little opportunities they have,whether is malay or non-malays,poor malaysians.
To improve our economic structures we should call for open tenders and whoever play with vested interest should be charged for corruption,then only we can multiple effect of creation of opportunities,wealth and hence millioniares,eg China.

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-10-20 23:37 | Report Abuse

Here we come again
This will be never get bored topic

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-10-20 23:39 | Report Abuse

I has some respect to the preceding leader

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-10-20 23:40 | Report Abuse

Successor leader is getting lost track

gopiwira

159 posts

Posted by gopiwira > 2015-10-21 18:19 | Report Abuse

Now is the real situation about our economy. The income from tax payer money is not much. It is the oil money that is used by Malaysia to pay for the development. Now with less oil money, everybody is suffering

limkh

3 posts

Posted by limkh > 2015-10-22 13:07 | Report Abuse

Who would you all want to see as the next PM?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-10-22 13:18 | Report Abuse

Glotec: CBM Gas Indonesia ...
Gas Bagus.. Gas Cantek.... Gas Sedapppp!
Ayooooo wakakakakakkaaa

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2015-10-22 13:25 | Report Abuse

I hv a suggestion, especially for Mr. PaperPlane2, Miss FamJenny, Mr. TKLim, Mr. BearBearDrop, Mr. GopiWira & others the likes of them:

Try migrating to Indonesia, and then living there UNTIL the next Asian economic supercrash, and living THROUGH that period, UNTIL it has passed.

Ya all might find events happening there in that kind of time wely wely wely intelesting ...

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2015-10-22 13:27 | Report Abuse

These kinds of dudes will never stop whining, moaning, groaning & complaining ... Until kingdom come ...

calvintaneng

55,073 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-22 22:39 | Report Abuse

Every one should thank God for being in Malaysia and not in Indonesia, Nepal, bangladesh, Thailand, the middle eastern countries or even China.

See how many millions of Bangla, Nepal, Indons, Viets, China nationals are coming to Malaysia for better jobs and pay - legally and illegally. Malaysia in general and Iskandar is paved with gold or golden opportunities.

Last time Marcos stole the wealth of Philippines and turned Philipino women as domestic maids in foreign countries. Same goes for Indonesia under Suharto regime - many Indons are here as construction workers. At one time Burma was one of the richest country in Asean. See how far it has fallen behind?

So in spite of IMDB's Rm42 Billions Scandal all is not lost. It is only 10% of Malaysia's Rm400 over Billions.

So look at the brighter side. All leaders are mortal - they will have to go when their time is up. But Malaysia by virtue of its position in the Asian Pacific Century will yet rise up to be a Great Nation, Insha Allah or God -willing.

Let all pray for all that are in authority. The mandate given from Heaven can be changed by Divine Will.

HakChai

535 posts

Posted by HakChai > 2015-10-22 22:47 | Report Abuse

Syukur....

HakChai

535 posts

Posted by HakChai > 2015-10-22 23:22 | Report Abuse

We use to hv Muhibbah, now we don't.....syukur
We use to hv much less debt than those accumulated last 6 year to 800B...syukur
We were Fifa football ranked 75 in 1993 and today we are 171 in world. ........syukur we still hv a ranking
We are now 52 in world OECD for Math and Science behind Kazakstan and Iran.....Syukur
Our Corruption Perception Index (CPI) in 2002 was ranked 33 and in 2007 we were 43rd and 2014 we were 50th......Syukur we are ahead of Sri Lanka....

Bersyukurlah, because very soon our locals will get back their jobs from foreigner like Myammar, Bangladesh, Filipino, India......because .these guys are not loyal to country and soon our local may be able to work in their country.....syukur!!!!

calvintaneng

55,073 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-22 23:39 | Report Abuse

Look at it more objectively.

Japan & USA have worst debts than Malaysia

See www.UsDebtClock.com

IT HAS USD 18 TRILLIONS IN DEBT - Over Rm70 Trillions compared to Malaysia's Rm800 Billions. And It has only 10 times more population than Malaysia But 700% more in debt! Including Unfunded Liabilities from CDOs CDS & Debts of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Swept under the carpet it is estimated that the HORRENDOUS DEBT OF USA IS OVER USD 100 TRILLIONS (Or Rm400 TRILLIONS! So Malaysia's problem is actually peanut.

Malaysia is now the world no 6 freest economy to set up a business - following Spore's example.

KL is the world no. 4th For Shopping (After London, New York & Tokyo)

And Malaysia is also World No. 4 for retirees (First 3 in South America)

And With The Crash of Ringgit Malaysia will Rise Up to be World No. One Champion for Exports. Even China Companies are now rushing to invest in Iskandar

Google My Article "THE SUPER COMPETITIVE ECONOMY OF MALAYSIA DUE TO THE TWIN COLLAPSE OF OIL & RINGGIT" - Calvin Tan

calvintaneng

55,073 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-22 23:52 | Report Abuse

Now I have a question for all.

Singapore is listed as The No. 1 Most Competitive Economy in Asia and Malaysia is no. 6 (Taiwan no. 5 and Australia is no.7).

What do you think of the position of the Iskandar Region in Asia?

HakChai

535 posts

Posted by HakChai > 2015-10-23 00:40 | Report Abuse

Mah bersyukur lor...lol

Firstly for sustainable check the per capita income amongst country
Then check bank reserve in usd
Then forex exchange reserve
Then gold reserve
Then oil reserve

Don't just compare compare debt.....we lost 2b just on exchange recently, we lost double on crude oil because of exchange & drop in price as non decision maker, we lost on balak, we lost on palm oil , ....

Why don't you compare with Singapore or Hong Kong. Singapore nominal per capita income 4.5 times of Malaysia, no natural resource at all except human capital.

Why don't compare reserve?

Why don't compare intellectual and universities?

Why don't compare human rights?

Why don't compare human trafficking?

All the comparison above will determine the quality and effectiveness of governance

HakChai

535 posts

Posted by HakChai > 2015-10-23 00:46 | Report Abuse

Bersyukurlah, our disparity in income is widening.
Syukur lah our crime rate is getting higher and closer in style to Thailand cowboy style
Syukur syukur especially we hv low prosecuting rate due to technical reason

HakChai

535 posts

Posted by HakChai > 2015-10-23 00:48 | Report Abuse

Extreme syukur we hv 4 season with unpredictable haze season

Posted by Netlinkall99 > 2015-10-24 18:27 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon YY, my name is Francis Tan can I have your general email address that I can send to you some articles

Post a Comment
Market Buzz