8 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by SuperMan 99 2015-11-27 19:38

Posted by DreamSubjugator > 2015-11-21 01:33 | Report Abuse

You want an over-pessimistic report. Of course.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2015-11-21 01:37 | Report Abuse

Stupidivan, You are new ID & you are what your name called. Seem like you register this ID to shout "idiot" & "stupid" at every places you go.

Now I know how Icon feel, there are always monkeys spitting here & there.

Posted by DreamSubjugator > 2015-11-21 01:38 | Report Abuse

LOL

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2015-11-21 01:58 | Report Abuse

DreamSubjugator, thanks for support... :)

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2015-11-21 11:05 | Report Abuse

Ok, now you have a point here. I agree with your point that property is slowing down, that's why all small cap (less than 1b) property companies are priced at around PE 5, except some big guns.

While we expect more challenging business environment in coming years for property company, the near future supports are from Capital City. See below:

"The Capital City in Johor could contribute about RM20m in the coming FY2016 as currently they're just launching the Capital Mall only due to the poor property market sentiment in Johor."

(Above was extracted from http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/zefftan/86490.jsp)

Meanwhile, the company is optimistic to get Petronas Rapid & MRT projects, reason of optimistic from Management was also illustrated in the AGM.

It is whether you buy the ideas or not, I do not try to convince anyone but you are freely to agree or disagree.

Let's see how it goes.

Ps. Why I agree your point because I am avoiding pure property companies like Hua Yang, Ken, Tambun, Malton & KSL (though KSL has one mall), though I like them very much.

chernhung

178 posts

Posted by chernhung > 2015-11-27 17:45 | Report Abuse

wow, a lot of effort that you have put in.

SuperMan 99

1,178 posts

Posted by SuperMan 99 > 2015-11-27 19:38 | Report Abuse

Thanks, chernhung, the above are half of my homework and I did that for every companies that seem attractive.

Sometimes it will tell totally different stories when dig deep into the figures. Some looked good but bad inside, OR good outside & inside but bad management, OR everything good but wrong industry... :(

All in all, I need to convince myself why should I invest in this company & hope you will be convinced to buy & push further up the price... :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz