calvintaneng

53,331 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-02-12 01:02 | Report Abuse

Haha!

I like PureBull write up!

tony89

303 posts

Posted by tony89 > 2016-02-12 01:53 | Report Abuse

LIKED. are you saying you are more toward a TA?

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-02-12 08:01 |

Post removed.Why?

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2016-02-12 08:42 | Report Abuse

You are right i dont believe in market timing or I wont have held Scientex from $2.47 all the way to current price, since it would have become 'sotong'. In saying that, doesnt mean im ignorant about the market condition. One needs to know roughly where the market is now, ie is other investors greedy or cautious, are they acting aggressively or more reserved etc. And if you ask me now, the market sentiment is very bearish (obviously), even more so for Singapore; investors are shifting funds into cash or fixed income assets etc.

How low will it continue to go? where is the tipping point? I don't know. But one thing I do know - now is not the time to be cautious. And at the end of the day, we are answerable to the stocks we buy, not the direction of the economy. Although earnings do get drag down by economy downturn, but that's where opportunities appear.

ckwan11d

567 posts

Posted by ckwan11d > 2016-02-12 08:45 | Report Abuse

This is a good remark or comment.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-02-12 11:27 | Report Abuse

Purebull,
What you actually want to tell us?
Can't you say in a more straightforward and simpler way?
I really do not like to read a second times to figure out what you actually want to share.
I tell you my feel after reading through for the first time. Seem like a good write up but nothing useful.no direction, have not been enlightened in any way.
So far what I got is you just want to tell us timing is most important in trading. Yes?
If not, then please improve in your style of writing,so that simple man like can be benefitted from your sharing, that is my truthful request. But as it is commonly said: the decision is still yours

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-12 11:54 | Report Abuse

When all around people are losing their heads.....he who remains anchored are the blessed.

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-02-12 12:11 | Report Abuse

in rainy days , people have too many free times and just talk kok.李嘉城 said,he like bad times, as many good things are priced very cheap, many are selling at fantastic offer- price.In times turn brighter ,you will see them all shine .

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-12 12:35 | Report Abuse

this is when all around you people are losing their heads.

PureBULL .

2,414 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2016-02-12 13:00 | Report Abuse

Hi calvintaneng, tony89 n Desa20201956,
Thanks, u r all so kind to drop in.
Hi JT Yeo,
Am so glad u drop your well timed comment. U've eveready gang support. Never know educated people also have gangster spirit.
Will revert back to u soon.
Need to welcome the TUNs of i3 now. They all come on Right timing.

A Big Welcome to the TUNs of i3.
TUN pisanggoreng,
U r absolutely Right. I read 20 times edi, n yet couldn't understand a bit.
I edi swapped my high distinction in Engine degree from Malaya ivy league to BCT University (Boh Cheh Tak Uni). I'm so soli, Please forgive me.
Next time, do introduce your good sifu to me. OK. Thanking you in advance.

TUN Optimuspussy,
U r so cute. I love your pussy very much. Just watch YESTERDAY the infamous film fully sponsored by our govman, THE WOLF OF WALL STREET.
Seriously, it's a good show. Lots of F--- every where in words n in action. Best of all LOTS of PUSSY. TUN Optimuspussy, were u also acting inside there? I think I saw u in the room full of men in action. The very part when Jordan's sexy wife opened the hse door. She was shocked n awed.

TUN silom,
Thank you very much. Please remember to pray for my future success. OK.

Hi TUNs, where is my long loss buddy, OTB ? Is he MIA in NZ now?
Tonite, u 3 don't sleep. I'll try to find OTB to ask Uncle KYY to give u a Big fat ANG POW. I know u love both of them.

My TIANKONG tells me to love my neighbors n my enemy MORE.
But u r all my frens.

PDTs

61 posts

Posted by PDTs > 2016-02-12 13:20 | Report Abuse

no point blaming others on ur own loses. Simple rule of investing. Know when to buy and when to sell

yfchong

5,744 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-02-13 11:00 | Report Abuse

No worry just read Arnold books. ..ok will be OK it takes time to be emotionally shield. ..

speakup

25,155 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-02-22 09:19 | Report Abuse

Salvatore Dali got sacked by KYY for recommending Borneo Oil.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz