Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-12 01:23 | Report Abuse

我现在想假设若这个月国际谈判石油不冻结,这样马股 会在节节上升吗?
当然没有人知道, 连股神也不可能知道????????

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-03-12 01:30 | Report Abuse

Bursa saham performance depends on few uncertainty ahead. 1)The nxt BN Gobenor succesor ( hopefully, not from someone sent by / closed with jib ) 2.)Crude price is another double sword,the stronger it is Us dollar will have the opposite direction. 3) Domestically consumers spending .

PureBULL .

2,412 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2016-03-12 03:31 | Report Abuse

PureBULL . > Mar 12, 2016 03:00 AM | Report Abuse
X

John Paulson graduated among the very top in his MBA finance program from world # 1 Harvard Uni. He was 1 of a star MD with half bankrupt Bear Sterns IB. It was his hedge fund client at Bear Sterns that inspired him to go into hedge fund biz after seeing the client making tonnes of money without fail in hedging M&A deals.

John Paulson is the 1st to have the idea that subprime mortgage derivatives will crash. He knew so much about sub prime financing biz. He started shorting subprime in mid 2006 n loss like crazy. He tried many other ways to convince more followers n still no result at all.
Running out of choice, in his last attempt he suddenly thought why not ask for the contact # of that old man and gives him a call.
The old man granted a meeting with him in late 2007 to early 2008. Within 1 hr of his presentation, the old man bought John Paulson's big short story.
Immediately they both went shorting subprime like crazy in early 2008 ...
n the whole investing community followed suit leading to 2007-09 DOW financial crash.

At the end of the story, John Paulson become so famous for making the biggest money per deal in hedge fund history.
Paulson is the record holder making a personal record profit of usd$3.2 billion in 1 single deal.
The old man was 2nd record at usd$2.9 billion. No name was mentioned. So Humble he is.

Do u know who is that 80+ old man? Yes, your G Soros.

Bottom line, follow the smart mkt movers early to aim RIGHT at RIGHT TIMING.
& be sensitive to all things RIGHT to score in this endless 'stock mkt exam' every cycle ...

This is the invincible model :

G SOROS - "Economic history is a never-ending series of
episodes based on falsehood and lies, not truths.
It represents the path to big money.
The object is to recognize the TREND whose premise is false,
ride that trend, and step off before it is discredited"

Jim Rogers - "Figure out the money and you’ll figure out what’s going on."

GoldenShares

3,538 posts

Posted by GoldenShares > 2016-03-12 09:28 | Report Abuse

thanks for sharing, TKW n PureBull, : )

Posted by lenglenglui > 2016-03-12 17:35 | Report Abuse

very nice points

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-14 01:25 | Report Abuse

base on these few days act , kl index is nearly to go down , just technically one

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-03-14 11:56 | Report Abuse

I bet oil price can go down to 23 usd per barrel by coming month, right now is much danger place to get in.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-15 00:23 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng Beng : why you so sure

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-03-15 21:32 | Report Abuse

Regnig:不会, 美国如果还不起房贷,把钥匙寄回给银行就没事了,房贷一笔勾销,所以烂账多,容易垮。马来西亚就比较小心。比起周围国家,政策,经济走势,大马还有十年的牛市要走,现在只是停下来休息。

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-03-15 22:54 | Report Abuse

Angielim9955: the question is, what is opec hidden intention to push down the oil price, to the point on collaborating with russia to do so. Coming month is the critical point when US banks reserve based loan redetermination period start, if they want to win this war quick, they have to push down price even further. This will not only restraint but also pull out those dodgy companies lifeline. They have been doing so much and would not eaily give up this time.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-16 01:23 | Report Abuse

So Ahbeng base on your view, oil price will continue up or going down ?
just your view of points ?

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-03-17 15:04 | Report Abuse

Strategically, $20 per barrel is still possible. There is no hard evidences to support my view, esp if you look at supply and demand side. But neither those hard evidences able to explain what will happen next, those who relying on those evidences were wrong badly for the past 2 years. My take is, $23-26 will be the new balance for coming few months, oil producers need to be this low to psychologically deter high cost producers. The war will not end if not one were hurt.

Anyway, I will not go short, sit on the fence and waiting for the worst to come. I hope im right but i might be wrong, time will tell.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-18 01:17 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng Beng,today oil and kl index double up, you still believe oil will down again, just your view of points? just discuss la , haha
any commence ah ?

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-18 19:32 | Report Abuse

Then when is the meaning. Mid of April. Because I need to wait oil prices dropped in order for me to collect oil counters. As you say i cannot buy now wait after April then only buy. Because I already sapu alot dayang at 1.3 now abit takut. Advice me please

Posted by Ahbeng Beng > 2016-03-19 04:58 | Report Abuse

For me, im on safe side, not chasing the bull as my view completely different with the market. I also hate missing bull if months later found out that my assumption are all wrong. So im unwilling to advice you anything as you may blame me cause you to miss this bull run. Maybe you can tell me more about dayang, at what oil price level, dayang can start performing again. Personally, from oil inventiry point of view, oil price will linger at low point for a month or two before it can break to next resistance level...unless drastic changes happen to the supply market.

Why relying on me to give you advice? I dont know the answer, thing that im telling you is simply a question that im asking myself. If the whole war is a conspiracy, what is my target? what will i do next? You can ask yourself and come out with diff idea. I will just stick to my instincts.

Angielim9955

2,049 posts

Posted by Angielim9955 > 2016-03-22 20:51 | Report Abuse

Ahbeng Beng : thanks Ahbeng Beng . I wait fist , because I still strongly feel oil will drop , haha
thanks a lot , thanks
thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz