i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-05-17 16:08 | Report Abuse

"The NTA stands at RM0.84 sens per share but current price is only RM2.04"

hello...MEAN now damp expensive

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-05-17 16:27 | Report Abuse

Muscle i suggest u stop commenting without substance. Please refer to my records if required. The april record is open for publish. i4 investor. NTA is one of the metric. Look at net cash portion thank you. NTA is only one of the many metrics for valuation. DY / ROE / PE CAGR are among the other metrics to see if it is cheap or expensive

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-05-17 16:37 | Report Abuse

Just curious:

Nestle Price = RM74.50
NTA = RM3.60

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/4707.jsp

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-05-17 16:42 | Report Abuse

the coffeeshop no openone mana can buy. later donate for them todo business only

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-05-17 16:46 | Report Abuse

Apollo, that is the problem with low liquidity counters. However, if you think the value is above its current available selling bid, you can collect. Especially if one is confident the counter is overvalued. IF not just have to wait for opp to collect on weakness. Good point moneySIFU. Rightly pointed out! The underlying value of a counter is not dependent solely on NTA as some companies are asset light businesses. SCC is in the business of animal feed. Hence, NTA definitely lower. However, do look at the ROE / DY to determine. Additionally the growth story makes this a value gem.

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-05-18 01:07 | Report Abuse

Revenue up so. Many but profit hard
HardlY improve....is this good? Lower margin is a big no no to me

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-05-18 11:18 | Report Abuse

muscle very well, please dont read because clearly u know nothing bout investing. Empty vessel makes the most noise. I shall not dignify you with any response. But please dont read thank you.

eimajz

164 posts

Posted by eimajz > 2016-05-18 11:56 | Report Abuse

Muscle i notice u are always chasing tradeview bro call. U were following his call for FFHB and Gadang. Then u make money. Ever since then you rubbish him after tradeview sold his FFHB. How come you make money still call people rubbish? And notice you go around other forums attacking the sifus in the forum also. I think you enjoy causing trouble. Better dont do tt if not no one will welcome you anymore

jeckcw

55 posts

Posted by jeckcw > 2016-06-01 00:42 | Report Abuse

i have collected this counter from 0.90 cent ,and keep buying untit it cost 1.4.the time of my buying it was yielding 11% ,(10 cent dividend , 90 cent of share price )

This is the business come with moat,from it high gpm it tell you cleary, .The GPM is around 40+ %,and the npm is around 15+%, the gap of gpm and npm will be narrow when the production volumn is increase because volumn will bring down the fixed cost/unit , (go back to study your costing).

Thus,Scc is belong to blue ocean business with quality and pricing power.
Non-antibiotic feed , US mcdonald are stop using chicken grown with antibiotic feed.

Their businessis dealing with poultry ,it is a non cyclical in nature.it fulfill sustainability criteria,it is having high earning quality and it is long established track record around 40 plus year of it prudence management without sacrifice of grow and innovation (new product).
Because of it strong recurring earning (and the amount of revenue to be sustain is actually really small ),it sales risk is very low.

healthy balance sheet,it is 0 debt, eliminate financial risk.

Performance -ROE more than 15%

This is why i choosing scc.i have invested 90% of my total capital in this share .

jeckcw

55 posts

Posted by jeckcw > 2016-06-01 00:44 | Report Abuse

add on : it is capital light business as well

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2016-06-03 17:33 | Report Abuse

I agree with you fully jeckcw. If only I spotted earlier like you! kudos to you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz