Be the first to like this.

29 comment(s). Last comment by Multibagger 2016-08-27 14:21

CFTrader

812 posts

Posted by CFTrader > 2016-08-25 00:15 | Report Abuse

Please talk bad and sell all your HEVEA shares so we can collect it cheaply.
Thank you.

CFTrader.

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-08-25 00:15 | Report Abuse

very funny, so the owner is going to sell off everything they have & let go this company?

Sound like YTL & Sons Sdn Bhd selling all its shares in YTL Corp.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-08-25 00:51 | Report Abuse

"In all market dynamics, the warrant will always trade at a premium or "out-of-the-money" to its mother shares because of its inherent elasticity. It is this elasticity or leveraging power that attracted investors' enthusiasm, and they are willing to pay a premium for it while at the same time forgoing all dividends that only the mother shares are entitled for."

What kind of statement is the above,

1) trading at a premium is termed "out-of-the-money"???

2) That warrant must be traded at a premium while at the same time forgoing all dividends?

Hevea warrant, at 89.5 sen, with a conversion price of 25 sen, is deep-in-the-money. It is nonsense to refer it as "out-of-the-money" if a warrant is traded at a premium. In-the-money or out-of-the-money of derivative depends on the underlying share price and warrant's exercise price, and it has nothing to do with premium.

underlying share price > exercise price is in-the-money
underlying share price < exercise price is out-of-the-money

for the deep-in-the-money warrant, which Hevea wb is, there is little time value as most of the value depends on the intrinsic value of the warrant. Hence Wb may not be necessary to trade at a premium, especially the gearing is not much. In fact, warrant is often traded at a discount when there is an impending dividend, which erodes the value of the warrant.

"And this has just been aggravated by the not so pleasing Q2 Result of Heveaboard Berhad."

Tell us, what is "not so pleasing Q2 Results"? Please elaborate.

cksiow

20 posts

Posted by cksiow > 2016-08-25 00:56 | Report Abuse

thisnk so

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2016-08-25 01:00 | Report Abuse

It is a no brainer to convert wb to mother with increasing dividend qoq and it will continue with the increase cashpile. I seriously don't understand the logic of this article.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2016-08-25 06:03 | Report Abuse

Hey look who's back. Broken gem is it? If it is broken directors wouldn't be spending money to convert their warrants to mother shares, would they? Past 2 days saw conversion of 2.7m warrants by a director, which at a conversion price of 25 cents, would have cost him RM675k. With the warrants expiring in 2020, which is a long time away, the conversion suggests that Hevea is soon to become a generous dividend stock. Uncle, please learn how to write short seller report lah. Your report got no teeth.

pathfinder

374 posts

Posted by pathfinder > 2016-08-25 06:55 | Report Abuse

I do not agree with you. You write well but your intentions are insidious and therefore bias and untruthful. Only novices will be taken in by what you wrote.

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2016-08-25 07:18 | Report Abuse

[The answer lies on the non-disclosure to the public on the movement of the shareholdings of the directors and substantial shareholders of Heveaboard Berhad. You may say if that is the case, these interested parties (Directors and Substantial Shareholders of Heveaboard Berhad) may have violated the Bursa Malaysia listing requirements by so doing.]

FIRE IN THE HOLE, go go go... Please write a letter to bursa and sue the directors! O Kong(fine) these people 99!!!

come on, what's your intention to write here? not all investors read i3 articles, many don't come i3, many read newspapers and your "kind-hearted" advice do not help everyone~~ go and report at KOSMO la~ that newspaper style sama sama you...they will be willing to help if you lick their butts...

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2016-08-25 07:21 | Report Abuse

soojinhou Hey look who's back. Broken gem is it? If it is broken directors wouldn't be spending money to convert their warrants to mother shares, would they? Past 2 days saw conversion of 2.7m warrants by a director, which at a conversion price of 25 cents, would have cost him RM675k. With the warrants expiring in 2020, which is a long time away, the conversion suggests that Hevea is soon to become a generous dividend stock. Uncle, please learn how to write short seller report lah. Your report got no teeth.
25/08/2016 06:03
\

jinhou, i think he would to say, director converted warrant because he wanted to earn that 0.5c premium... wah~~ got 10k++ leh~~

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-08-25 07:58 | Report Abuse

what is your true intention on this piece of writing......

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-08-25 07:59 | Report Abuse

robert was right all along hahahahah

Posted by Fortuneball > 2016-08-25 08:31 | Report Abuse

kc chong, I thought sometime ago a forummer have teached you on what is "out-of-the-money" scenario....LOL

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2016-08-25 08:46 | Report Abuse

Teached=taught

odie88

24 posts

Posted by odie88 > 2016-08-25 09:01 | Report Abuse

Q2 results are not the best, but good enough to prove the company is doing alright. Furthermore, I don't see warrant part a big issue since it's more or less leaning to positive rather than negative issue.

SALAM

1,024 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2016-08-25 09:22 | Report Abuse

Releasing frustration lah.........What the fuss!!

Xu Yu Fu

203 posts

Posted by Xu Yu Fu > 2016-08-25 10:32 | Report Abuse

Yes, cannot expect a company be good every quarter. Inari, Latitude, Flbhd all experience up and down. Are you saying these are not good companies?

newbie92

418 posts

Posted by newbie92 > 2016-08-25 11:06 | Report Abuse

Better cut loss on Hevea and buy Poh Huat, drop non stop.

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2016-08-25 11:12 | Report Abuse

sell

buckbunny

1,217 posts

Posted by buckbunny > 2016-08-25 13:19 | Report Abuse

good find..tq,,robertl..

gogogogo

964 posts

Posted by gogogogo > 2016-08-25 15:03 | Report Abuse

yawn.. another lie which proved to be wrong like all the rubbish post early this year

Beza

1,847 posts

Posted by Beza > 2016-08-25 15:20 | Report Abuse

This 42.74% or 51,264,950 Hevea-WB selling in the open market for at least the last two weeks explained why the trading volume of Hevea-WB was always bigger than Hevea in this period.
I have been observing the volume and I find that the above statement is not true most of the time. For instanse, you and me can check the mother volume is extremely higher than the child today. Pls take note that somebody lies.

Posted by sakurakid4 > 2016-08-25 19:53 | Report Abuse

have to know the true purpose ;)

wan7075

239 posts

Posted by wan7075 > 2016-08-26 10:17 | Report Abuse

@Beza, sorry I'm not understand what is the relation of big volume of -WB with the mother price? can you explain in more detail? thanks!

Andrewhlc

299 posts

Posted by Andrewhlc > 2016-08-26 14:42 | Report Abuse

wan7075, Hevea-WB quantity volume selling is not more than it mother share volume during the past two weeks in the open market and even not achieved quantity volume of 10% of it total existing warrant, it meant this joker, robert created fake story again

CFTrader

812 posts

Posted by CFTrader > 2016-08-26 15:07 | Report Abuse

hello, I'm waiting for your selldown, where is it ?

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2016-08-26 15:37 | Report Abuse

Kena tipu liao..I q at 0.80 for 3 weeks liao...expiring soon...aiyor..kena req again...Haiya....

gogogogo

964 posts

Posted by gogogogo > 2016-08-26 15:50 | Report Abuse

this idiot assume he can hide behind his keyboard and create any fake story as he like. he didn't know his IP has been tracked. his identity can be revealed easily with that. with so many government linked funds as major share holders in Hevea, i am sure that these funds won't not let it go easily if they find out someone is sabotaging their portfolio. if usual reader report this to Bursa, don't think any action will be taken. but if any vip in this fund make a phone call to some vip in relevant authority, this idiot will be in deep trouble. I heard some big boy are watching him now and i wish him good luck

Posted by Multibagger > 2016-08-27 14:18 | Report Abuse

Sometimes it takes lots of courage and patience to be contrarian. But then both sides strongly believe they are the one with second level thinking, hence, their decision and judgment are correct. Therefore, they make the buy or sell decision. It is time when there are extreme contradictory views that created the deep undervalue or overvalue situation. It is not this month or next month that will prove who has the right judgment. I personally think we should at least give 1 -2 years to review whether which view is right for the decision made today.

Posted by Multibagger > 2016-08-27 14:21 | Report Abuse

The company is now in such a strong financial position compared to many years ago. Obviously the early investors has reaped good profit as the share price has multiplied many folds.
Of course we are investing for the future, so will it grow stronger or now is already the peak of furniture industry and it will start to make U turn? Its a million dollar question!

Even when there is slowdown/challenges in the industry, are we assuming that management is not aware of it and do nothing about it? Nothing is static and company evolves when industry cycle changes. The track record shown by the management so far provides more confidence than fear to me.
I agree with the writer that Hevea is a gem, but could not agree on the part it is “broken” as there is nothing to indicate that. Hopefully, we shall review in 2 years from now.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz