Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by 914601117 2016-09-10 17:32

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-09-09 21:11 | Report Abuse

Since this involve china government agency our SC should cc a copy to China Embasssy seeking their commercial division legal advice whether this reply is logical and is this the way business is done in china. Can this be scam trying to cheat shareholder their action had hurt the malaysian feeling toward China and worst of all their irresponsible behavior had smear the good name and reputation of china government and bring shame to all chinese people. IPO Rm 1.80 now Rm 0.10 shame on you. Pleace act now or it will be too late. Once you lose people heart/trust you lose the world opinion and China will be see as ????.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-09-09 23:16 | Report Abuse

Anyone get burnt by xingguan ? I remember seeing some posts recommend buy xingguan ....

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-09-10 07:12 | Report Abuse

Any one that can read financial report, trust their report and had feeling for China because blood are thicker than water will buy the share. That is why it hurt so much.

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2016-09-10 07:25 | Report Abuse

only silly guys would buy Xingquan, the cash equivalent in the company is fictitious... it is an accounting fraud just same as CSL, soon you may hear there is Fire in their warehouse.....haha !

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-09-10 09:21 | Report Abuse

Amah, Akon, Uncle, Auntie, Brother, Sister and i are not silly people or any speculators. We are honest and hardworking people trying very hard to earn some money from our share investment. My grandfather and father come from china. Since young we had to tighten our belt and live a simple live because grandpa and father will save whatever they have and send money back to China relative to help them to survive. I remember when Mr.Deng opened up China many oversea chinese malaysian include and Singapore agency enter China with the aim of jump start the China economy. They had done their utmost and today China had arrived, taking their right-full place in the world befitting their thousands year of civilization.
I am proud of Mr. Jack Ma for his World Wide View, Honesty, Philosophy and Charities works. That is why i cannot understand why there are still ungrateful cheats from China cheating our hard earn money and how can China Government allow their China companies listed in Malaysia to get away with day light robbery and continues smearing the good name of China Government.
Our SC please kicked out those China Cheaters and China Government you had loss my respect.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-09-10 10:10 | Report Abuse

Bought 100 shares, this means that I can attend its AGM. Those auntie and uncles will flex their muscles at them

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2016-09-10 11:37 | Report Abuse

Koon Yew YIn, please comment. You are the largest Malaysian shareholder in Xingquan holding some 49 million shares or 14% in several familiar names occupying 10 of 30 spots in the largest shareholder list. This is a super dud investment.

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-09-10 12:19 | Report Abuse

I just read Mr. Koon Yew Yin latest Blog 'Believe me or not?'. Mr. Koon have my admiration and utmost respect not because of his wealth or his ability to pick good share but for his righteousness and philanthropic work. Everyone is responsible for their own action and choice. I bought this share because of my own judgement and trust I have seeing the value of my grandfather and father generation of honor, trustworty and dignity.
Mr. Koon since you are substantial shareholder can you lunch an investigation and teach those China cheaters lesson on trustworthy and see to it justice is done.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-09-10 12:40 | Report Abuse

Not just in Malaysia they cheat but also in Singapore. Those listed in Hong Kong are more reliable.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-09-10 12:47 | Report Abuse

Don't spread fear it is discriminatory

541 posts

Posted by 914601117 > 2016-09-10 17:32 | Report Abuse

Xingquan still overcook the book by RM 800millions. Need a few quarters and slowly recognise the losses.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz