Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by meathere 2016-11-14 12:07

LA777

3,383 posts

Posted by LA777 > 2016-11-13 19:02 | Report Abuse

Mr Teh, if you buy these 52 weeks low shares, you will feel sad everytime.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-13 20:22 | Report Abuse

52 weeks for dummy who have no idea how market work
Do you think the seller want to sell it at loss?
Instead they are selling it to cut loss,
Instead of lossing 50% in future, they cut loss at 30%, they minimize their loss and dump all to you who catch it

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-13 20:25 | Report Abuse

One example is TS
It drop from 1.3 to 1.1
And many dare devil go and catch the knife in the hope of making money
Today it close at 89c, I did expect the price will go down further.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-13 20:27 | Report Abuse

1.3 to 89c it is 50% paper loss
1.3 to 1.1 it is 20% paper loss
Many had cut loss at 1.1 and they are not selling at loss
:)

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-11-14 11:19 | Report Abuse

To be fair, Teh did not say exactly to buy ALL the stocks he mentioned in the article NOW or from the 52 weeks low screener list. In fact for example Armada he mentioned in his opinion is going new low & to avoid. (I am arguing his opinion on this will be correct or not).

When we read something we tend to jump to conclusion without taking the details or actually what the writer wants to convey or share. For example this article I would say the key word and sentence are 'NOW' and 'ALL stock the stock......'Sometimes I also tend to have this tendency.

Anyway, without putting words or assume what Teh intention or what he really wants to achieve in this sharing I just like to share the below of my opinions and suggestions in general on this matter (recently i3 posting in other articles and blog discussion made me realized that the objective for i3 sharing should be about sharing info, trigger open discussion, and BRAINSTORMING type of posts to share and open discussion about finance matters, good investing METHODOLOGY or new methods, tools, new opportunity, new services available out in the market, etc and NOT and I repeat NOT about what counters one is holding, plan to buy/promoting the counters.

For blog/writer to:

1) Try to be more specific or clearly state their intention/objective of the article whether to share an investing/financial methodology, service, tools, etc.

2) What other think about this methodology, service, tools - in term of feasibility, how and when best to apply it, other better choices available, cost, effectiveness, how to be benefit the most from it, etc.

3) Leave out the ' I will buy/sell/promote of counter names - the readers can evaluate or try themselves from the methodology, tools, services.

4) Provide feedback on readers' suggestions, opinions, questions, etc.

For reader to:

1) Be open minded and be objective on the discussion/article.

2) Don't be too judgemental or jump to conclusion too fast. Look at the bigger picture.

3) Give constructive, useful feedback, share your own experience or opinions/suggestions with the methodology, tools, or services if you have.

I understand not all of us are good to articulate or put into writing, and or able to spend too much time but we all can try to start with whatever we can to improve further.

Cheers.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-11-14 11:23 | Report Abuse

I will share this in my blog so that more ppl can input their suggestions/feedback

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-11-14 12:07 | Report Abuse

The above blog is at:

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/MeathereMain/108751.jsp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz