9 comment(s). Last comment by KLCI King 2016-12-04 23:47

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-04 15:23 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-04 15:30 | Report Abuse

having said that...looking at some of the stupid informations floating here and there....may be fees is currently still useful as a mean of filtering useful information. But that certainly would not ensures you to win...but only provide you 'with an edge' to win..

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2016-12-04 15:48 | Report Abuse

There is another sifu, Paperplane. Very kedekut. Last time vulgar now become humble... hahaha...

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-04 15:51 | Report Abuse

the more the money...more humble lor...

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2016-12-04 16:39 | Report Abuse

For OTB it is 30%TA + 70%FA..

Stockwatch

100 posts

Posted by Stockwatch > 2016-12-04 17:16 | Report Abuse

Good analysis of characters.As you are rightly point out the emphasis is on growth stocks..more so 90% by definition Bursa Malaysia stocks are littered with small cap stocks and even the government has allocated some funds to invest into this pool of stocks.The stock market has shifted structurally and the growth stocks will dominate the scene.I remembered KC failed stock is Tien Wah Press and not Kuchai...and I did asked him on fundamental investing etc a long time ago but he replied with Big Caps ie. shouting and since then I never bothered to follow his blog.Icon 8888..pretty relaxed call ..masquerading as a chef :)showing photos of the sea cucumber he cooked on his blog..loved his original portrait of a man with golden locks of hair...made a good call on a stock..P something? or PMCorp..(not sure) and it was the beginning of his foray into sharing of his views.OTB..went for his seminar when he first started out as a trainer for TA .....loved his famous war cry"Miss Universe Stock"...and he is also giving back to society in his own way.
Agree that there are chaps out there who gave their qualified thoughts and draws satisfaction that their followers made it.
I do agree that growth stocks by its inherent nature suffers from limited free float ...what more if one were to purchase stocks on margin.So sell calls would result in disastrous consequences.
Keep up the good work and share your views.It is so refreshing see good material once in a while and you certainly did journey a long way to assess their dominant strengths and weakness.

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2016-12-04 17:23 | Report Abuse

Buddyinvest, I read your article above and realised that u are not good in evaluating a person, there are so many wrongs in your judgment, I would just list out a few at below :
I) OoiTB is definitely not a humble guy as u described, pls learn to see deeper.
ii) KYY is surely not a person who "cannot watch people losing money", the money he won is what other people lost in stock market. Pls think deeper.

mmk79

1,829 posts

Posted by mmk79 > 2016-12-04 18:15 | Report Abuse

Well analyst. Out of the four, I find myself more suitable to Icon style of investing. I like the humble old man OTB stocks selection also. But sad to say i thiNk he very seldom recommends stocks in i3 nowadays, most likely he wanted to avoid unnecessary bombardment from some of the trouble makers here in i3.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-04 23:47 | Report Abuse

Want to know how to make name for yourself? Just learn from buddyinvest on how he managed to slot into the war between 2 famous people

Post a Comment
Market Buzz