10 people like this.

23 comment(s). Last comment by lachai2004 2016-12-26 05:52

lkoky

539 posts

Posted by lkoky > 2016-12-20 07:50 | Report Abuse

How come he didnt post his latest blog on i3 anymore?
still remembered he said he will leave i3 for good couple years back.
then queitly come back posting again,
then turn off the ability for other to comment.

hahahaha

3iii

12,934 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-12-20 07:54 | Report Abuse

YKK and KCChong have a gap to bridge. They are not communicating healthily yet.

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2016-12-20 08:37 | Report Abuse

When that KYY old fox apologized to KC, I somehow suspected he didn't do that sincerely. Look at his latest article attacking KC, u would know what was in his heart when he apologized.
A person like KYY cannot be a sincere philanthropic too. His purpose is to bring praise to himself so he ensure he tells all Malaysian whenever he donates his money. Since he already has money, he want more fame. What he doesn't know is the more he cheated and lied in i3, the more people (like me) despise him.
I have seen many hypocrites in my life, he is one of the greatest.

CharlesT

14,640 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-20 08:41 | Report Abuse

I have seen many hypocrites in my life, he is one of the greatest.

Is this a compliment?

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2016-12-20 09:16 | Report Abuse

a person with millions will always be egoistic

kpfam

37 posts

Posted by kpfam > 2016-12-20 11:03 | Report Abuse

Well said kcchongnz.

The small man with big ego is a coward who attacks from behind a wall of no comments. Remove that restriction KYY, receive the adoration of your fans and detractors.

kpfam

37 posts

Posted by kpfam > 2016-12-20 11:04 | Report Abuse

Or rather, a coward who attacks from behind a wall of no comments is a small man with a big ego.

Posted by MartinGarrison > 2016-12-20 11:38 | Report Abuse

sostupid is soooooo childish.

Hahahahahahahaha

Final decision is yours.

Posted by MartinGarrison > 2016-12-20 11:51 | Report Abuse

?

coolinvestor

1,234 posts

Posted by coolinvestor > 2016-12-20 12:05 | Report Abuse

well, it really true that lots of rich people are egotistical.

so no point arguing with them, even if u are right, they will twist n change the wordings to as to continue to show that they are right...even if they are wrong.

lol. i also noticed old uncles are like that too...they do no like to be wrong in an argument...even my grandfather is the same

perhaps its the age.

this i have really seen a lot. this is just life. even old aunties can be same or worse

Posted by MartinGarrison > 2016-12-20 12:05 | Report Abuse

sostupid: chasing you is a sin in Malaysia?

Posted by MartinGarrison > 2016-12-20 12:19 | Report Abuse

sostupid: not business man is a sin in Malaysia?

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-20 23:13 | Report Abuse

致敬爱的朋友们,

静夜,我是一颗明星,守候你的窗棂;明朗,我是一缕阳光,温暖你的心上;
冬至来了,我是一个饺子,钻进你的肚子,悄悄地,只想偷点你的秘密。

这是冬的尽头,这是春的开头,虽然你在那头,虽然我在这头,还是把你记在心头。
在这寒冷的关头,愿我的祝福温暖你的手头,直达你的心头。冬至快乐!

Happy Dong Zhi (冬至) or Winter Solstice Festival to my dear friend.

duit

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-21 02:52 | Report Abuse

orang kaya memang ada ego...tak kira tempat, agama, bangsa atau jantina....susah untuk orang kaya merendahkan diri.....kalau nak bagi derma pun tak ikhlas... ini pula nak minta maaf dengan orang....sorry lah, bro...mana ada "dictionary" minta maaf dari kyy... nak minta maaf, mesti nak hitam putih repot card dari kc chong... tak boleh cakap "verbal" only....ini asas untuk orang kaya nak tunjuk lagak siapa hero...terpulang kepada kita untuk menilai personaliti seseorang berasaskan hati nurani kita...

Sonic128

161 posts

Posted by Sonic128 > 2016-12-21 05:53 | Report Abuse

my view is they are debating on the FA, Golden Rule or etc and talking about pro and cons. Along the way , may be emotion drag in , thus the unwanted incident happen. Nothing is perfect and nobody is perfect.

I like all the comment of all Sifu, they providing the information without charges. For the beginners it is very useful to involve in share investment. For those experts/sifu, perhaps can come out with 3rd rule which is more comprehensive rule.

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Posted by Treasure_stalker > 2016-12-21 17:51 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon memang got his style. lol. there is no right or wrong. i started my share investments 2 years ago and i learnt a lot from both of them.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-12-21 18:10 | Report Abuse

Human behavior always change
Today he is good mood tomorrow he is bad mood
So it reflect on the decision too, no one method is always work, we see more and more new method is invented since the last decade, it was first PER, then someone introduce ROE, then the NTA, then the Dividend,..., and now there is fear meter

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2016-12-21 22:05 | Report Abuse

Hi KC, the old man don't bring any benefits to you, just cut him down, you have nothing to lose, just avoid and ignore this kind of person, no sincerity as human being. He should get a life instead of showing off his money.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-21 22:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by coolio > Dec 21, 2016 10:05 PM | Report Abuse
Hi KC, the old man don't bring any benefits to you, just cut him down, you have nothing to lose, just avoid and ignore this kind of person, no sincerity as human being. He should get a life instead of showing off his money.

Coolio,
Without him trying to "break my rice bowl" by raising the accusation that he sacked me because I sold of his non-existing Latitude and Lii Hen, and my response to him in "Dear Mr. Koon" below,

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/110836.jsp

I will never able to clarify the real situation, when many accusations were thrown, not here alone, also in seminars some months ago as I was told.

So thank you, but it does help me somewhat to clarify things.

But more important, if everyone new in the market is brainwashed with this only "golden rule", which may be useful, but it is nothing "golden" at all as I have shown in my own stocks. Worse still, I can see newbies, those who do not have firm foundation in investing, are being misled and chase this way-too-simplistic "golden rule", and have lost a lot of money, with some real examples of some stocks. I can actually show many more examples, real examples.

So, I am sharing my knowledge, and giving the public alternative views. After all, all I talk about is investing knowledge and experience. It is nothing about personal.

I believe this is very important to create a better environment in investing, rather tha speculating. That is also one of my objectives n blogging.

Posted by Lincoln Lincoln > 2016-12-25 17:45 | Report Abuse

KCChong, u dont go provoke KYY unnecessary. He has apologized initially to settle the score but you kept opening the old wounds. Are you nuts ? Your internet life evolve around KYY ??? Lol.... walk yr own road.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-25 17:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Lincoln Lincoln > Dec 25, 2016 05:45 PM | Report Abuse
KCChong, u dont go provoke KYY unnecessary. He has apologized initially to settle the score but you kept opening the old wounds. Are you nuts ? Your internet life evolve around KYY ??? Lol.... walk yr own road.

ok, ok, I will try to avoid touching any topic mentioned by him.

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2016-12-26 05:36 | Report Abuse

I like KCChong for his academic

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2016-12-26 05:52 | Report Abuse

I like KCChong for his academic

Post a Comment
Market Buzz