2 people like this.

111 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-01-03 16:11

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 01:39 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

Don talk nonsense below ..U know KYY is not a decent person...don ask people to simply to run around...with your silly suggestion loh...!!

ASK KYY to put Rm 3 million deposit in the escrow 1st loh..!!

"Dear timetokoon, murali and stockraider,
I do understand your humiliation of been challenge to show proof of profit for year 2016.
I do also understand why KYY issue such a challenge after been constantly bombard by all of you with silly and senseless comments.
It is just second day of year 2017 why not we find peace and live a happy, healthy and forgiving life at peace and at ease with own self and others.
If you really want the 200% reward from KYY for the amount of profit you make from the stock market for year 2016. Why not being gentlemen enough to show documental proof to him.?? "

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-02 11:43 | Report Abuse

EPF wanna make money from bursa, mutual funds wanna make also and so is KYY and what left for the retails investors is losses. because all of them manipulate and control the market,so anyone think can easily make money in bursa? without foreign participation or investment retails investors better stay out of the market.so the common mistake is actually invest in bursa. no invest no losses.

cend0l

188 posts

Posted by cend0l > 2017-01-02 12:22 | Report Abuse

KYY is not a humble person, nor is he one who keeps to his promises (all that so-called donations and the number of times he said that he will leave i3). Just dismiss him as he is an old man seeking attention.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 12:35 | Report Abuse

sslee

I need some financial assistance to mr. koon.

since you can whatsapp him, can you tell him that I need some donation from him.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 12:59 | Report Abuse

icon

blackhole or no blackhole, this is the final goodbye from KYY.
wanna to bet?

Posted by DreamConqueror > 2017-01-02 13:08 | Report Abuse

One common investing mistake is listening too much to BS from KYY ...

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-01-02 13:25 | Report Abuse

Skip reading stockmany comment save my time. I sold cscsteel with 90℅ for uncle join to catch further. In a few yearly time frame, I make 300% in a stock I also loss 60% in another stock. But overtime, my wealth is increasing. So? Can I write an article to teach how to invest focus on the winning stock, say nothing about the losing stock? I think 99% of the investor or speculator can do such. In a marathon, now is only 5km out of 42km, I should give up value based investing and learn from author method?

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

if EPF,govt bodies and KYY no invest in bursa only you people can make

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

Cheeky

Of course you can write so can I .

Sslee

5,842 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-02 19:17 | Report Abuse

Dear steveooikp,
Sorry for the late reply, as I was working in the plant. Note: In Indonesia if Public holiday fall on Sunday, Monday is still a working day.
I am sorry, I cannot help you to ask donation from KYY because KYY only make donation to opposition parties in his desire to see that the current corrupted BN is voted out come GE14 and Malaysian deserve a better government.
KYY is very keen in education as he strongly believes through better and correct type of education, only then Malaysia can be save from this dark force that slowly eat into our society with racial and religion intolerance.
KYY give out scholarship to the deserving student through a properly screening process in-charge by his wife.
Any qualified student can email to: kitphang@gmail.com
My advice is for students with many A’s who intended to apply, please mindful of your grammar, language and your reasoning why you deserved the scholarship. I had seen him public those badly written letters and un-reasonable request (Of cause with application name black out) in his blog to stress his points how badly is our education system had failed us in English standard and ability to think critically when put forward the reasons. Please be mindful that the scholarships are for those bright and with right attitudes students badly in need of financial assistance.
KYY do donate to school and help in building student hostel so that students can benefit from an affordable and comfortable stay while they are away from home. This will definitely help students to concentrate on their study and do much better on their study subjects.
My apology again as I cannot make your request to KYY as I know it will be rejected.
Thank you

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-03 16:11 | Report Abuse

But you did not listen. You were only looking for tips.
================

DreamConqueror One common investing mistake is listening too much to BS from KYY ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz