2 people like this.

111 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-01-03 16:11

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 12:47 | Report Abuse

Welcome back to I3

On happiness.

On happiness is doing the things you love, not running away from trouble.
If stress is the problem, destress yourself
If negative comments stress you up, destress your self and move on.

I3 is not meant to change people character
I3 is meant for retirees like you and me who got nothing better to do
i3 is meant to share and to educate , but not to change people character.

If you got poison arrows, just remember, biggest tree get most wind
You cannot change human nature
But you stop taking yourself and taking your opponents too seriously.

They are known things, unknown things, knowable but not known, unknowable but people think they know.
The world cannot be taken too seriously.

Social media like Facebook do not make people happier, Quite often , it is the opposite. This is according to latest Scientific Research. Foruming should be treated similarly.

What makes people truly happy is gratitude and Emptiness....empty the desire to change people character.

TA or Technical Analysis is like vitamin.
You need a little bit to function at the optimum.
Too much is poison to the body
Rudimentary knowledge plus common sense is sufficient.
Some times, truly TA experts who devoted their whole life to study of TA have their body truly poisoned already.

01/01/2017 12:44

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 12:49 | Report Abuse

Happy breaking promises to Ah Koon

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2017-01-01 13:04 | Report Abuse

Again ??
To KYY : pls do not keep on acting like a small child, you have lost our respect in your investment skills, so pls don't let us look down on your mental maturity now.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 13:12 | Report Abuse

someone says i3 like black hole

Once within its orbit cannot escape, not even light or enlightment.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 13:15 | Report Abuse

eagle

to be able to do the stuffs that they love is not called mental maturity

it is called happiness.

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2017-01-01 13:17 | Report Abuse

If can't escape from i3 "black hole" is fine, I also visit i3 almost daily. But pls do not keep on telling people want to leave and then come back again and again, don't you think this is childish ? Don't try to act like an attention freak.
Grow up !

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 13:19 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon got his own rule....break promises and watch i3 monkeeys jumping up and down

Posted by eagle71 > Jan 1, 2017 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

If can't escape from i3 "black hole" is fine, I also visit i3 almost daily. But pls do not keep on telling people want to leave and then come back again and again, don't you think this is childish ? Don't try to act like an attention freak.
Grow up !

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 13:22 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon2. Fully agreed. What he scare most is nobody response what he said in the forum. lol

Posted by timetokoon2 > Jan 1, 2017 01:19 PM | Report Abuse

Ah Koon got his own rule....break promises and watch i3 monkeeys jumping up and down

Posted by eagle71 > Jan 1, 2017 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

Grow up !

klee

3,209 posts

Posted by klee > 2017-01-01 13:28 | Report Abuse

It is a personality trait of KYY to break promises.

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 13:29 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon alredy 88 years old...he only wants affection from all i3 monkeeys...please dont give him hard times...just bent over and let him pleasure over you

Posted by Up_down > Jan 1, 2017 01:22 PM | Report Abuse

Timetokoon2. Fully agreed. What he scare most is nobody response what he said in the forum. lol

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 13:54 | Report Abuse

yeah. take it easy. He got so much money and hard to be silent but keep breaking promises to seek attention feeding his own ego is rather.... lol

Posted by timetokoon2 > Jan 1, 2017 01:29 PM | Report Abuse

Ah Koon alredy 88 years old...he only wants affection from all i3 monkeeys...please dont give him hard times...just bent over and let him pleasure over you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-01 13:56 | Report Abuse

my only comment is that I am right - Uncle Koon will very soon crawl his way back to i3 despite claiming few days ago that would be his last post.

i3 is a black hole, no blogger can escape from it

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 14:04 | Report Abuse

The source of the problem is he loves trading/punting so much. How he can resist from not joining i3 again. I3 is lucky to have such a loyal blogger. wakaka

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 14:07 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is a long term investor...he buy and hold for a year or so what he telling us...but actually he only buy and sell within a month or 3 months before he quietly sell to monkeeys.

Posted by Up_down > Jan 1, 2017 02:04 PM | Report Abuse

The source of the problem is he loves trading/punting so much. How he can resist from not joining i3 again. I3 is lucky to have such a loyal blogger. wakaka

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 14:18 | Report Abuse

If the intention of uncle koon is to share his investment idea & principle, raider welcome him to comeback and post lots & lots of article mah....!!

But if uncle koon, come here to manipulate & con alot of naive uncle & aunties raider totally against loh....!!

From the tone of uncle koon posting, he bets heavy on CSC loh....but please remember CSC has moved up alot over a year loh....!!

Raider also hold CSC, and cost only Rm 0.90 at Rm 2.14 raider yet to sell, why leh ? This bcos CSC is well manage & give very very good dividend and hold good net cash loh....!!

But do remember CSC is a cyclical stock in the steel industry, no matter how good ur management, u cannot runaway from the fact, it move in line with the steel industry mah.....!!

For that matter, raider usually recommend people to hold cyclical stocks like csc & choobee when it fall where below Net assets something like 50% loh..!!

CSC do not qualify...so the best is just hold & not chase & buy more loh...!! Bcos margin of safety already not that much mah...!!
If u really want exposure...choobee must better in terms of margin of safety with big net cash...of course choobee management not so good v CSC loh....!!

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 14:26 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon was to sell his CSC loh...still new to his drill?

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 02:18 PM | Report Abuse

From the tone of uncle koon posting, he bets heavy on CSC loh....but please remember CSC has moved up alot over a year loh....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 14:31 | Report Abuse

no wonder KYY cannot tolerate this raider and his broken English.

I got $ 10 here says raider don't have CSC at 90 sen.

this utterly talk nonsense guy is all nuts.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 14:33 | Report Abuse

Stockmammy ur Rm 10 peanuts.....!! Raider usually donate to school children, in the street raising fund for chinese school

If u dare please put Rm 50k in escrow with an appointed lawyer, raider will come & prove loh....!!

But anyhow...raider will not collect a single cents of the win..all donate to chinese school ok ?

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 14:34 | Report Abuse

There is one exception counter in his portfolio for long term, XingQuan, more than 35 million shares man..

Posted by timetokoon2 > Jan 1, 2017 02:07 PM | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is a long term investor...he buy and hold for a year or so what he telling us...but actually he only buy and sell within a month or 3 months before he quietly sell to monkeeys

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 14:45 | Report Abuse

Raider. You can make a better offer to him lar. If you are not able to produce proof for profiting from shares investment, you can donate 500k to the school. 10x over 50k man..

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 02:33 PM | Report Abuse

Stockmammy ur Rm 10 peanuts.....!! Raider usually donate to school children, in the street raising fund for chinese school

If u dare please put Rm 50k in escrow with an appointed lawyer, raider will come & prove loh....!!

But anyhow...raider will not collect a single cents of the win..all donate to chinese school ok ?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 14:46 | Report Abuse

Is KYY a trader or an investor?

I think, a little bit of both.

KYY is a market participant who knows how to optimize his winnings by keeping his winners and cutting off his losers.

A pure trader would not concern himself with eps,
A pure long term investor would not concern himself with timing.

But if people listen carefully , with intelligence and open minded, KYY has a lot to contribute to improving market performance from someone who made it big time.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 14:48 | Report Abuse

Then $ 50k it will be ....except it must work both ways.

Raider pay me $ 50k if he cannot prove himself.

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 14:56 | Report Abuse

I follow Ah Koon footstep...pass my Xinquan to my grandchildren...problem is, will Xinquan still exist by then? Hope my grandchildren are lucky like Ah Koon

Posted by Up_down > Jan 1, 2017 02:34 PM | Report Abuse

There is one exception counter in his portfolio for long term, XingQuan, more than 35 million shares man..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 14:56 | Report Abuse

stockraider BELOW IS AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY MAMMY ON DYNAMIC INVESTMENT, ALTHOUGH IT IS A GOOD SYSTEM, THERE ARE LIMITATION & PITFALLS THAT RAIDER LIKE TO DISCUSS LOH...!!

Buy up trending stocks provided they have good profit growth prospect and selling at low P/E ratio
Works like magic for the gifted ones.

Here's why :
- Buy uptrending stocks......
You don't want to waste time with forgotten stocks, Lots and lots of low PE stocks are time wasters, moving side ways, moving nowhere. Some, whose business is deteriorating or that recently had a strong run might even be down trending. So you want an uptrending stock. The earlier you can catch the trend, the lower your costs, but higher the chances of trend failure. ( too late in the trend, its a goner).

So, there is a cost and a trade off here....the earlier you catch the trend the lower your costs, but also higher the risk it is not a trend., just some fluctuations. Wrong trend, no trend. Too late in the trend, you fear catching the top. I wish somebody can invent a differential equation so we can participate at the optimum point. But if such an equation has been found , it will self destruct as everyone tries to outperform the other.

Trend is very important. KYY do not play for chicken feed. He plays for major trends. A few good trends a year is all it takes to make a huge difference.

-Good profit growth

That is where business sense comes in. He buys simple businesses. Nothing too complex, nothing too complicated, nothing too difficult to understand. In that sense, it is similar to Warren Buffett stock picks.

-Selling at low PE

If the market is efficient, if you restrict yourself to low PE stocks, most of the time you are looking at small caps, not blue chips, You are also looking at stocks the market has forgotten, has ignored., probably not covered by analysts, or low / no growth stocks or in some cases negative growth stocks.

The more rules you have, the tigher the rules, the likelihood is that your portfolio is going to be focused on stocks of similar characteristics.

Definitely not a diversification or safety strategy. It is going to be a focused portfolio. Its feast or famine for you. You got to know what what you are doing.

On the other side of the ledger, you get the following advantages :

you can make a big difference via the stockmarket because the portfolio is low PE, you get followers once the trend is set, The range from low PE to high PE and especially if you catch it while the company is growing its earnings, you are looking at multiple baggers. The buyers who follow you after you have bought the share are the ones to take it higher for you to make a profit. So, you want quality buyers, you want institutions to follow you, if at all possible. You do not want speculators to follow you after you have bought the shares. Speculators disturb and muddy the waters. You want genuine investors to follow after you. You want to lead the institutions, not led by institutions under this strategy. If you get involved in high PE shares, what follows you are only speculators, not genuine investors. Anyway, it is easier to read the psychology of genuine investors than the psychology of speculators.

- Use margin accounts to increase your profits potential.
If you have margin accounts, you can keep buying shares as long as the shares keep going up. In theory, there is no upper limit to how much you can make as long as you are correct.

I call that Dynamic Investing. It is a Dynamic view of the world. It is not a static view of the world. Things change. You adapt to it. When you read Financial Statements don't just look at the static stuffs like ratios and positions as at Balance Sheet. Look for changes. Look for what has changed ( for the better or for the worse). NTA and intrisic valuations are useful up to a limited point only. Don't believe what they tell you about margin of safety.

A good buy is a good business, with good people and good numbers in that order. A good buy can take you a long long way .
The only safety and the only one to make money for you is yourself. Margin of safety is an illsuion. It is your business sense and your risk intuitions that matter at the end.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-01 14:57 | Report Abuse

raider is one of my most admired sifu in i3

every time he talks about a stock, I sit up and paid attention

his English is not as SPM as you think. Just eliminate the Loh and Lah and the whole thing will be better than Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 1, 2017 02:31 PM | Report Abuse

this utterly talk nonsense guy is all nuts.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,341 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2017-01-01 15:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by Icon8888 > Jan 1, 2017 01:56 PM | Report Abuse

my only comment is that I am right - Uncle Koon will very soon crawl his way back to i3 despite claiming few days ago that would be his last post.

Ans : I wrote to Mr Koon that he has to keep his promise and do not post his investment articles in I3. He agreed to keep his promise to stop posting investment articles except articles on politics to pull down the corrupted government.
I hope he keeps his promise, otherwise, I will also lose my respect on him. Mr Koon, please do not disappoint me again.
Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 15:01 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is one of my most admired sifu in i3 ....every time he talks about a stock, I sit up and paid attention and forget I am only stupididiot....his English is more Britain even though Ah Koon never actually study in Britain, only certificate in engineering from local private institution.

this utterly talk nonsense guy is all nuts

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 15:03 | Report Abuse

I still respect Ah Koon...he kept his promises to himself

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jan 1, 2017 03:01 PM | Report Abuse

I wrote a letter to Ah Koon that he has to keep his promise and do not post his investment articles in I3...He agreed to keep his promise...I hope he keeps his promise, otherwise, I will also lose my respect on him. Mr Koon, please do not disappoint me again.
Thank you.
Ooi

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 15:05 | Report Abuse

Every time Ah Koon gives his talks, I sit up and paid attention to his England and forget my SPM grade....come here to learn language.... not investment knowledge.

Posted by timetokoon2 > Jan 1, 2017 03:01 PM | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is one of my most admired sifu in i3 ....every time he talks about a stock, I sit up and paid attention and forget I am only stupididiot....his English is more Britain even though Ah Koon never actually study in Britain, only certificate in engineering from local private institution.

this utterly talk nonsense guy is all nuts

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 15:07 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT; DYNAMIC INVESTMENT IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR DIVERSIFIED SMALL INVESTMENT ON STOCKS LOH.....!!
IF U SUNK IN BIG POSITION EXISTING ABOVE 3% 0F THE OVERALL SHAREHOLDING LIKE THE CASE OF KYY U WILL GET STUCK LOH....!!
IN THE CASE OF KYY HE GOT STUCKED FLB AND LATITUDE MAH....!!

YES DYNAMIC INVESTMENT CAN PLAY....BUT DON ALLOCATE BUYING OR INVESTMENT OF MORE THAN 0.5% OF THE OVERALL TOTAL NUMBER SHARES OF PAID UP SHARE OF EACH INTENDED COMPANY INVESTMENT LOH..!!

The above is the reason why KYY need to con naive Uncles and Aunties bcos he could not help it loh...!!
He is stucked with his position mah...!!

A good example is KYY, mistake over commit on FLB....so when he exit the share price collapse loh...!!
People don understand...KYY is simply a big momentum player...the fundamental he mention is just flavors disguising his momentum short term play loh...!!

For your info...ICON model have no such problem like KYY bcos he do not over commit. If u don do like KYY ....Dynamic investment can pakai loh....!!

Therefore,KYY is going to make the same mistake on CSC as in FLB loh...!!
Just get yourself ready loh !! If KYY exit...U better run faster than him loh.....!!

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 15:08 | Report Abuse

You are lucky...I am still sitting for SPM next year

Posted by Up_down > Jan 1, 2017 03:05 PM | Report Abuse

Every time Ah Koon gives his talks, I sit up and paid attention to his England and forget my SPM grade....come here to learn language.... not investment knowledge.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-01 15:08 | Report Abuse

aiya... let him post lah... what for stop him from posting... he write he got whacked... no big deal lah... there is no physical injury, no life threatening ... just come and talk kok talk kok loh... I don't see what is so big deal ....

====================================

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jan 1, 2017 03:01 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Icon8888 > Jan 1, 2017 01:56 PM | Report Abuse

Ans : I wrote to Mr Koon that he has to keep his promise and do not post his investment articles in I3. He agreed to keep his promise to stop posting investment articles except articles on politics to pull down the corrupted government.
I hope he keeps his promise, otherwise, I will also lose my respect on him. Mr Koon, please do not disappoint me again.
Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 15:09 | Report Abuse

I PM Ah Koon and advised his to read "How to keep promises after breaking them"...no reply yet

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-01 15:10 | Report Abuse

spot on man... this is exactly how I feel about this whole thing... when you are big, you don't dynamite investing... it will blow up...

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 03:07 PM | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT; DYNAMIC INVESTMENT IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR DIVERSIFIED SMALL INVESTMENT ON STOCKS LOH.....!!
IF U SUNK IN BIG POSITION EXISTING ABOVE 3% 0F THE OVERALL SHAREHOLDING LIKE THE CASE OF KYY U WILL GET STUCK LOH....!!
IN THE CASE OF KYY HE GOT STUCKED FLB AND LATITUDE MAH....!!

YES DYNAMIC INVESTMENT CAN PLAY....BUT DON ALLOCATE BUYING OR INVESTMENT OF MORE THAN 0.5% OF THE OVERALL TOTAL NUMBER SHARES OF PAID UP SHARE OF EACH INTENDED COMPANY INVESTMENT LOH..!!

The above is the reason why KYY need to con naive Uncles and Aunties bcos he could not help it loh...!!
He is stucked with his position mah...!!

A good example is KYY, mistake over commit on FLB....so when he exit the share price collapse loh...!!
People don understand...KYY is simply a big momentum player...the fundamental he mention is just flavors disguising his momentum short term play loh...!!

For your info...ICON model have no such problem like KYY bcos he do not over commit. If u don do like KYY ....Dynamic investment can pakai loh....!!

Therefore,KYY is going to make the same mistake on CSC as in FLB loh...!!
Just get yourself ready loh !! If KYY exit...U better run faster than him loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 15:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 1, 2017 02:48 PM | Report Abuse

Raider comment,
OK DEAL please appoint a lawyer and put your Rm 50k in an ESCROW..!!
once u did that...raider will appoint a lawyer and put Rm 50k in an Escrow too loh...!!

Very Fair loh....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 15:14 | Report Abuse

icon

then go and buy Choo Bee but don't count me in.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-01-01 15:18 | Report Abuse

sotckmanmy will back out very soon... Raider is a very cedible person. sotckmanmy sure die this round...

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 03:13 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 1, 2017 02:48 PM | Report Abuse

Raider comment,
OK DEAL please appoint a lawyer and put your Rm 50k in an ESCROW..!!
once u did that...raider will appoint a lawyer and put Rm 50k in an Escrow too loh...!!

Very Fair loh....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 15:28 | Report Abuse

OTB is supposed to be his remisier and share adviser not his keeper.

I think it is cruel to try to stop people from doing things they love...and postings share stuffs in i3 is neither illegal nor immoral.

CharlesT

14,708 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-01 15:35 | Report Abuse

I3 will b boring without koon..i m glad he broke his third promise..

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 15:35 | Report Abuse

icon

In poker , you either call his bluff or fold.

He says he got full house, I got trips Aces.

so how?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 15:37 | Report Abuse

Raider don like to be insulted & challenge, especially when raider is right loh....!!

In the case of KYY he open his big mouth throw in 200% profit prove...which raider accepted loh....!! But he never take further action loh....!!

As for his "toh tai" stockmammy....he put in cheap Rm 10 to insult raider loh..!!
To do all these, the stake must be higher loh....!!
Thats why raider says Rm 50k for the effort loh...!!
As promise raider will donate all the Rm 50k if raider wins.
If stockmammy....he can keep all the Rm 50k if he wins, there is no condition loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 15:39 | Report Abuse

Special advice to KYY and Stockmammy

Talk is cheap mah...pls think b4...u open your big mouth and offer a wager mah...!!

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 15:41 | Report Abuse

Please keep you IC guarded at all time....you really dont know Ah Koon

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 03:39 PM | Report Abuse

Special advice to KYY and Stockmammy

Talk is cheap mah...pls think b4...u open your big mouth and offer a wager mah...!!

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-01-01 15:42 | Report Abuse

Stockraider sifu, Happy New Year 2017.
I hv been too long to realise such a highly respectable and humble sifu like u.
Will read all your comments.
Tq

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-01-01 15:45 | Report Abuse

Don't bother or waste too much time to the small puppies, they are juz come out and swing their tail to pls it's master.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-01-01 15:51 | Report Abuse

If stockmanmy so good , why I didn't even saw him comments his so call Dynamite Investment or Biz sense in 2013 Inari , 2015 Eg , 2016 jhm ... ?
I hv spotted them all while they are no one seen them ....
2017 I wish I could spot anogher one .

xinanfen

26 posts

Posted by xinanfen > 2017-01-01 16:21 | Report Abuse

小管, who post political articles in i3, is treated as investor & asked to keep promise...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:25 | Report Abuse

FOR PRACTIONER OF DYNAMIC INVESTMENT TRY TO AVOID KYY STOCK RECOMMENDATION LOH....!!

BCOS IF HE RECOMMEND BUY....BEHIND THE SCENE....MOST LIKELY HE IS SELLING LOH...!!
HE IS NOT ONLY SELLING.....HE IS SELLING VERY VERY BIG MAH...!!

BCOS OF HIS BIG POSITION....HE NEEDS VERY BIG VOLUME TO LARI MAH..!!

IF U LIKE DYNAMIC INVESTMENT, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF FOLLOWING KYY CALLS LOH.....!!
RAIDER SEE U CAN FOLLOW MORE CREDIBLE ICON, OTB AND PAPERLANE,
IF U CHOSE NOT TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN LOH....!!

THIS KYY IS UPTO NO GOOD....A MAN OF NO CREDIBILITY LOH...!!
HE IS UPTO NO GOOD LOH...!! HE MAYBE RICH BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY ILL INTENTION ESPECIALLY IN STOCKMARKET & HIS BUY CALL LOH...!!

DON BELIEVE HIM LOH...!! AVOID & DO EXTRA AND DOUBLE DUE DILIGENCE ON KYY LOH...!!

Up_down

4,315 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 16:30 | Report Abuse

Exactly. Credibility is more important. It's almost like the reasons why people don't believe in red chips.

Posted by stockraider > Jan 1, 2017 04:25 PM | Report Abuse

FOR PRACTIONER OF DYNAMIC INVESTMENT TRY TO AVOID KYY STOCK RECOMMENDATION LOH....!!

BCOS IF HE RECOMMEND BUY....BEHIND THE SCENE....MOST LIKELY HE IS SELLING LOH...!!
HE IS NOT ONLY SELLING.....HE IS SELLING VERY VERY BIG MAH...!!

BCOS OF HIS BIG POSITION....HE NEEDS VERY BIG VOLUME TO LARI MAH..!!

IF U LIKE DYNAMIC INVESTMENT, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF FOLLOWING KYY CALLS LOH.....!!
RAIDER SEE U CAN FOLLOW MORE CREDIBLE ICON, OTB AND PAPERLANE,
IF U CHOSE NOT TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN LOH....!!

THIS KYY IS UPTO NO GOOD....A MAN OF NO CREDIBILITY LOH...!!
HE IS UPTO NO GOOD LOH...!! HE MAYBE RICH BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY ILL INTENTION ESPECIALLY IN STOCKMARKET & HIS BUY CALL LOH...!!

DON BELIEVE HIM LOH...!! AVOID & DO EXTRA AND DOUBLE DUE DILIGENCE ON KYY LOH...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 16:36 | Report Abuse

Investors common mistakes, Koon Yew Yin

read again, Raider

every word is authentic, every word is credible and every word comes from experience.

what you take away is more about You than what is written.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz