3 people like this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by KumKum 2017-01-04 17:33

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 21:10 | Report Abuse

No wonder Ah Koon force me to read "How to win friends and influence people like Stockmanmy and Cherrie"...you two really know how to carry Ah Koon's ego balls

Posted by Cherrie > Jan 1, 2017 08:58 PM | Report Abuse

It's true that if we want to be successful in share investment, we must learn from him. Of course not only him, it's all successful investors in the world. His success is not without reasons. If he's what you meant, he won't be what he's today.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2017-01-01 21:16 | Report Abuse

cherrie, to be truth, succesful people will not teach u how to be rich, just like 李嘉诚 also always say want to be faithful to parents to be rich, it is a very funny thing, this world how many people treat their parents good and not be rich. this is the real world, the rich only want to be richer, will they teach you how to goreng the sugar when our 郭鹤年 goreng the sugar last time? no right...? they only telling u the result, but they will never teach u how to do it. what you need is only know what is the trap, what is the real investment.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2017-01-01 21:17 | Report Abuse

how to be rich, is u must more greed than others, when u more greed, you will only discover your talent how you to be rich, the road is never easy just like reading mr koon article.

Posted by shareinvestor88 > 2017-01-01 21:55 | Report Abuse

How u know he is selling csc since last thu ?

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 22:04 | Report Abuse

Ask Ah Koon loh

Posted by shareinvestor88 > Jan 1, 2017 09:55 PM | Report Abuse

How u know he is selling csc since last thu ?

Posted by ganhunghung > 2017-01-01 22:08 | Report Abuse

Monkey year just gone.... Chicken just came
All the young ciku monkey had been fool by the old monkey king " Soon Wu KONG "
for past one year.
Ask a simple question yourself : One day When u are 84, can you make so many young ciku missed you ??? If... whats the purposed behind ???

Answer is : SoonWuKong treat all these young ciku monkey as his sandbags la
Everyday kick n punched the sandbags to make sure he keep himself fit
and alert

Have you heard before an old man if can play mahjong everyday can live longer age ?

SoonWuKong play the young ciku monkey like playing his mahjong lah

The more young ciku monkey hate him, scold him , the more SoonWuKong will play you
until you vomiting blood yo ....
Take care n God bless you young ciku momkey

Posted by ganhunghung > 2017-01-01 22:11 | Report Abuse

Be careful you may be chicken " Zho Kai " in this year, if you so mind what the SoonWuKong said n post

jazzlee

149 posts

Posted by jazzlee > 2017-01-01 22:20 | Report Abuse

老猴孙悟空拿小猴练功夫,欲求延年益寿

Posted by ganhunghung > 2017-01-01 22:31 | Report Abuse

You see our Tun Dr M almost 90 everyday still busy in making people "tulan"
This is the highest martial art to keep themself fit everyday instead of retired n sit back waiting to see your God

Posted by ganhunghung > 2017-01-01 22:36 | Report Abuse

So learned one thing : Dont ever tulan somebody, the more you tulan him, the more you make the people you tulan happy and the more he will make you tulan until you vomit blood yo .......
A 80,90 man wont mind what you feel lah
When you at that age you will understand what i mean la

Posted by ganhunghung > 2017-01-01 22:38 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 walan eh... I think when KYY read this article, his blood pressure will shoot through the roof
01/01/2017 21:00

Answer : It will never happen la, may be terbalik yo

Notconfused

1,523 posts

Posted by Notconfused > 2017-01-01 22:44 | Report Abuse

I honestly don't know what is up with some of you here - why do you keep insulting each other? I don't think anyone here is obliged to help anyone become successful. I'm not siding anyone, but you can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Just be thankful that there are still people here who are willing to share their experiences. We are all adults and should be able to put our thinking cap on and make our own decisions based on the information we have got here. This forum would have been much more informative if some of you would cut out the rubbish, don't say anything for the sake of saying.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-01 23:11 | Report Abuse

ah koon, tak boleh tahan type...tak boleh duduk diam diam type...die die must kacau orang punya mood....kalau tak kacau orang, tak senang nak duduk diam...memang ah koon, sekarang macam ayam yang berkokok untuk tahun baru 2017....why not? ada gaya baru untuk tarik perhatian....lagi orang benci, lagi ah koon suka....hahaha....

TATOWER

365 posts

Posted by TATOWER > 2017-01-02 07:40 | Report Abuse

平心而諡,kyy 是个老好人,熱血心肠,提携后辈,赞助有走的穷学生,但是他就看不起我们这群受过母語教育的人;說我们的英文很烂,我很好奇,作为一个龙的传人,他能书写汉字吗?他会講普通话吗?英文再好也不能成为白种人,最多是个香蕉人。

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 08:33 | Report Abuse

hahaha....

not easy for Malaysian Chinese... need to study 3 languages...

English, Chinese and malay...

other than the 3 languages... we have to study maths, a maths, physics, biology, chemistry, etc....

I am also 3/4 to all languages.... however, foreigners like to hire Malaysian Chinese... reasons are hardworking, willingness to learn, can communicate 3 languages (in this world, we are the only one can do that, even lee kuan yew mentioned that to master 2 languages already not easy, how are we going to master 3 languages).

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 08:35 | Report Abuse

very funny... koon yew yin does not know Chinese?

He is a Chinese...

I will say he is very proficient in English. I will still prefer to be 3/4 of all 3 languages...

can work and survive in Malaysia and anywhere in the world....

hahaha

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 08:38 | Report Abuse

I am Chinese educated....

I am able to write and converse well in English (not as proficient as KYY).

I am able to work in Brunei, Middle East, Spore and China.....

I will say... very tough for a Malaysian Chinese in Malaysia... to study 3 languages and especially to study in Chinese School where my parents are not educated....

TATOWER

365 posts

Posted by TATOWER > 2017-01-02 09:19 | Report Abuse

hahaha.steve,you are much better than me,l am only 1/2 tong of H20.lol

TATOWER

365 posts

Posted by TATOWER > 2017-01-02 09:27 | Report Abuse

1/2 tong of H20 to the 3 languages (chinese,english, malay)not my fault .it was the cigku who always wrote the answers on the blackboard and let us copy down,next day all the answers match the questions on the test paper.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 09:51 | Report Abuse

tattower....

hahaha..... what to do?

our beloved leaders changed all subjects to our beloved national language. They told us this is the best way for us to love our country. Ironically, they send all their playboy and playgirl children to educate in western countries since primary school or high school. Some of the ministers even obtain PR in western countries and yet their faces are still so loyal to this beloved nation.

KYY... you are considered as lucky that all your subjects were taught in English Language during your time.

Appreciate you could protest to our beloved leaders to stop using education as chip for the election. This is unhealthy !!!

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 10:05 | Report Abuse

I went to immigration, the immigration officer scolded me and asked me whether i am a Malaysian or not. My Malay language is really suck and plenty of Malay words i can't understand.

The immigration officer even asked me to give up my citizenship. I have been asking myself, this nation, is it my beloved nation?

So KYY, let me ask you. Should i concentrate to master in English or BM?

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2017-01-02 10:19 | Report Abuse

I also very disgusted when KYY keep saying others "stupid and poor", he hinted that he is rich, so he must then be "clever". This is one of the so many reasons that people dislike him.
If anyone still thinks that he come to i3 to educate people how to invest and win money is, I have to say, not clever. Majority of people in i3 dislike and curse him, so do you think he want to help or harm us ? Just think.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 10:27 | Report Abuse

yes, we don't want to be stupid.

It is our beloved gomen want us to be stupid, so we have to be stupid.

if we are stupid, then the clever one will be able to distinguish and surface up.

ignissimia

1,035 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2017-01-02 10:45 | Report Abuse

I consider KYY a very good man basically and there are few like him around.

A kind hunter may give a young hunter one of his rifles to help him start off but the novice must learn and pick up the hunting skills to be able to use it reliably and productively over time. And expect to come back empty handed ocassionally some trips. A hunting trip may even end up with disaster.

It is not everybody's destiny to be very wealthy materially but we all have a part to play in this impermanent world and we can choose to make it a better place while we are here or the otherwise. Griping about failure and blaming others helps nobody especially yourself. You are supposed to learn from the experience to enrich yourself, afterall failure is the mother of success.

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-02 11:02 | Report Abuse

Ignissimia,i learned 2 important things from koon..1) trust nobody in stock mkt 2) oldman can bite...

Since then i managed to improve....make money n lose less in stock mkt

Thank you mr.koon

cend0l

188 posts

Posted by cend0l > 2017-01-02 12:17 | Report Abuse

he nyanyok already? keep on forgetting stuff

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2017-01-02 13:46 | Report Abuse

The golden rule still prevails today.... treat people the way you like to be treated.

And:

Forget and forgive people in the absence of the golden rule mentioned above!!

kikiki!!!

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2017-01-02 15:26 | Report Abuse

都吩咐你们别理他了
这种弱智又大喇叭的老人值得你去理吗,insulter?

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 15:33 | Report Abuse

Chinese and Indians now cannot join GLC....
if you go to GLC you can only few a few of them... need connection somemore.

Posted by pengembaraalam > 2017-01-02 17:18 | Report Abuse

sometime u need this kind of people to make our life interesting. Always making jokes in i3

speakup

25,067 posts

Posted by speakup > 2017-01-02 18:05 | Report Abuse

cant trust KYY!
every time say last posting but still post. i3 must be like opium to KYY, he's addicted to i3.

tealeaf

196 posts

Posted by tealeaf > 2017-01-02 20:16 | Report Abuse

whatever posts insulted KYY wont make his fortune lesser or make u richer.... so stop wasting time to attack him...spent more time do more homework on investment better...it's 2017, whatever past is already past.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-02 20:41 | Report Abuse

yang lepas datang lagi....janji tak ditepati !!!....mana mungkin KYY nak berdiam diri...jangan ingat KYY tak ambil kisah...makin banyak perhatian yang diterima beliau, maka makin megah and bongkak beliau dalam penulisannya....bodoh dan miskin adalah bahasa kesat yang dilemparkan untuk merendahkan martabat seseorang... orang kaya memang pada dasarnya menganggap mereka berkuasa dan duit adalah segala-galanya bagi mereka....sebab itu rencana/blog beliau macam diulang tayang beberapa kali...

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-02 20:54 | Report Abuse

bukan kita nak cakap tak baik di belakang KYY...bukan kita nak buang masa dengan komen-komen yang tak berasas.. Tapi KYY nampaknya dah lupa daratan...mungkin dah nyanyuk...tak tahu rendah tinggi langit....sekejap janji tak nak posting, tiba-tiba posting lagi...posting beliau pun sama...."repeat dan repeat"...buat orang sakit hati.......hahaha...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2017-01-02 20:58 | Report Abuse

KYY can't accept any comments.....maybe in twilight zone....sorry, bro

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-01-02 21:15 | Report Abuse

No matter how old a person is, if he or she doesn't respect others. There is no reason others need to resppect him or her. All his articles teaches nothing except telling others about his golden rule with only 1 intention which is to pump those stock that he has bought and when he has sold all , he will then write article to condemn the stock and calling others losers and stupid. Please someone tell me the reason that we should respect this old man

Sslee

4,669 posts

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-02 21:39 | Report Abuse

Just for your reading why I am proud of my SKJ(C) Keat Hwa (H) Alor Setar Kedah.

Sslee

4,669 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-02 21:42 | Report Abuse

Typo error it should be SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) Alor Setar Kedah

ttaniges

76 posts

Posted by ttaniges > 2017-01-02 21:48 | Report Abuse

well said Sslee. I am also from Alor Setar although not Keat Hwa

KAQ4468

21,497 posts

Posted by KAQ4468 > 2017-01-02 22:30 | Report Abuse

Aiyooooo .... From Alor Staq ka ??

I'm Jitra old boy ....

tksw

12,380 posts

Posted by tksw > 2017-01-03 10:15 | Report Abuse

KYY humble? laugh die me liao... kakaka

tksw

12,380 posts

Posted by tksw > 2017-01-03 17:08 | Report Abuse

tealeaf sifu, where got insult KYY, merely state what he has done that tarnished his own name...

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-03 17:14 | Report Abuse

KYY humble??? jangan ingat orang tua boleh so humble...nanti dimaki hamun oleh tycoon KYY..."kamu bodoh dan miskin"...main saham tak pandai-pandai..begitulah teguran dari KYY...hahaha....tak kisahalah....aku dapat keuntungan pun tak bermegah-megah macam beliau...biarlah kita berkongsi kejayaan kita dengan orang yang tak berkemampuan dengan hati yang ikhlas tanpa merendahkan martabat seseorang...."nak bagi derma pun, tak payahlah nak hebohkan kat akhbar macam kyy....student minta derma dari kyy pun nak dihebohkan..geli rasanya..cakap bahasa inggeris tak bagus..half past six.... tak layak dapat sponsor dari kyy kalau cakap bahasa orang putih pun macam rojak macam aku....hahaha....Alhamdulillah......

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2017-01-03 17:19 | Report Abuse

kita tak insult kyy....memang betul....siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa pedas...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2017-01-03 17:29 | Report Abuse

malaysiaku, you are right, bro....business sense come from common sense....

KumKum

15 posts

Posted by KumKum > 2017-01-03 17:59 | Report Abuse

I agreed that calling other people idiots is rude and disrespectful.

However, to be fair, I do think that KYY shared good investment articles in his blogs that are beneficial to the investors, for example:

How to be a Super Investor-Summary
Super Investors’ Secret Recipe
KYY Investing Guide lines and etc

He did provide guidance on to how pick a good stock, not just recommending stocks. He also did put disclaimer 'buy at your own risk' at the end of his article every time when he recommending a stock. I think it is rude too for people who bought shares based on his recommendation but loss money and then called him a conman. He did not force you to buy.

I strongly disagree with people who give unjustifiable comments like 'he is selling when he asked people to buy a stock'. How do you know know he is selling? Are you his broker? or just your biased guessing?

tksw

12,380 posts

Posted by tksw > 2017-01-03 18:30 | Report Abuse

Kum Kum sifu, buying Gadang at 89 sen is based on Golden rule meh? He just said those who bought Gadang which did not comply his Godden rules and due to Gadang could not get project, those bought Gadang and hold Gadang will be a stupid losser, so you tell me how to justified his buying based on his Golden rule? If Golden rule can be changed, than can you call it a Golden rule?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jan 3, 2017 06:38 PM | Report Abuse X

correctloh...this 3iii try to carry kyy balls mah...people already no kyy challenge is a teaser mah...!!

Of course...as long as KYY still come out with the challenge and put the Rm 3 million in escrow....!!

Anytime...when raider...feel like it...can come and have the right to "chiong sui" KYY loh...!!

稻田·* 粒粒芳香
21724 posts

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > Jan 3, 2017 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

itu lah

then why still waste energy??????????? why why why?
I am also speechless on itu orang now.... let it be....

stockraider
2091 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jan 3, 2017 06:42 PM | Report Abuse X

Midnite cannot sleep...nothing better to do...at least know...got an outlet to release loh....!!

Like chiong sui loh...!!

This is the benefit loh...!!

KumKum

15 posts

Posted by KumKum > 2017-01-04 17:33 | Report Abuse

@tksw He calls it Golden Rules. I look at them as guidance and tips only, there is no fixed 100% rule in choosing a stock, otherwise everyone is earning in the stock market already. Those bought Gadang at high price should cut loss the moment Q1 is showing a bad result and buy back later when the price is undervalued instead of holding them blindly and blaming others.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz