3 people like this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by KumKum 2017-01-04 17:33

tksw

12,717 posts

Posted by tksw > 2017-01-03 18:30 | Report Abuse

Kum Kum sifu, buying Gadang at 89 sen is based on Golden rule meh? He just said those who bought Gadang which did not comply his Godden rules and due to Gadang could not get project, those bought Gadang and hold Gadang will be a stupid losser, so you tell me how to justified his buying based on his Golden rule? If Golden rule can be changed, than can you call it a Golden rule?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-03 18:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jan 3, 2017 06:38 PM | Report Abuse X

correctloh...this 3iii try to carry kyy balls mah...people already no kyy challenge is a teaser mah...!!

Of course...as long as KYY still come out with the challenge and put the Rm 3 million in escrow....!!

Anytime...when raider...feel like it...can come and have the right to "chiong sui" KYY loh...!!

稻田·* 粒粒芳香
21724 posts

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > Jan 3, 2017 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

itu lah

then why still waste energy??????????? why why why?
I am also speechless on itu orang now.... let it be....

stockraider
2091 posts

Posted by stockraider > Jan 3, 2017 06:42 PM | Report Abuse X

Midnite cannot sleep...nothing better to do...at least know...got an outlet to release loh....!!

Like chiong sui loh...!!

This is the benefit loh...!!

KumKum

15 posts

Posted by KumKum > 2017-01-04 17:33 | Report Abuse

@tksw He calls it Golden Rules. I look at them as guidance and tips only, there is no fixed 100% rule in choosing a stock, otherwise everyone is earning in the stock market already. Those bought Gadang at high price should cut loss the moment Q1 is showing a bad result and buy back later when the price is undervalued instead of holding them blindly and blaming others.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz