1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by bursahunter 2017-01-27 12:23

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-26 23:32 | Report Abuse

how on earth huayang a smaller company can buy a larger company? better tell huayang to buy SPsetia. in the end hua yang not enough money to buy all of magna and have to force sell at 1.00

bcw1

30 posts

Posted by bcw1 > 2017-01-26 23:47 | Report Abuse

HYB wouldn't be paying such premium if they don't have confidence in acquiring the whole company. I believe, there are many more agendas behind, since MPB has many undeveloped; strategic lands.

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-27 02:59 | Report Abuse

huayang got so much cash to buy whole company? btw magna profit is a completed project.this year profit will down,so beware

bcw1

30 posts

Posted by bcw1 > 2017-01-27 06:58 | Report Abuse

Even without sufficient cash at this moment, there are many other ways that they can work on, I.e. by signing longer term agreements etc.
That's just my guess. It doesn't make sense to me to purchase direct at much higher prices, while the market trading lower
Unless, my ultimate goal is to acquire majority of the shares, to have control over the company
My bet is still, MPB being undervalued, and worth to invest. Let's see!

Posted by bursahunter > 2017-01-27 12:23 | Report Abuse

HYB is eyeing on MPB premium landbank thats why they willing to pay at premium, those landbank worth alot more if they developed it in future...HYB has enough cash to be the substantial shareholder in MPB

Post a Comment
Market Buzz