4 people like this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by Stanley Sim 2017-02-10 15:11

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2017-02-08 08:31 | Report Abuse

Now a day so many such self proclaimed sifu subscription, are they legal ?
No investment advisor license is required ?

Posted by greenpeace > 2017-02-08 09:13 | Report Abuse

Some of them are just riding on the momentum of a stock. Do your own judgement.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 09:17 | Report Abuse

Dear Bruce, I am providing a general information market update service only whereby articles will be shared for the use of general information only. I am not reccomending a buy or sell call, but rather, I am providing a better overview, outlook and analysis of stocks and the market for the ease and convenience of subscribers. Therefore, this is not an investment advice firm or service, rather, it is a platform for general sharing and educational purposes which is registered legally under the SSM. Thank you for your query as I do believe in transparency and honesty is the best policy.

Posted by Foresight123 > 2017-02-08 09:32 | Report Abuse

Great article. Thanks for your review !

alivetoinvest

1,205 posts

Posted by alivetoinvest > 2017-02-08 10:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing. There should be more people like Stanley to provide information that will add value to the investors community.

limml

30 posts

Posted by limml > 2017-02-08 10:30 | Report Abuse

Dear Stanley,

Keep up the good work. Stay transparent and stay honest.

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2017-02-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

prepare to lose money stanley hahahaha

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2017-02-08 11:06 | Report Abuse

Euphoria + Convenience + Opportunist = why not do it

Fiavest Why up so much only give recommendation?You cant detect on the first day of movement? Your anlaysis is very risky not recommended .Or you try to sell now after you bought yesterday
08/02/2017 10:51

SALAM

1,025 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2017-02-08 11:30 | Report Abuse

Simply bcos his tools not sensitive enough

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2017-02-08 11:37 | Report Abuse

I will wait till the stock price fall back to 0.74.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 11:42 | Report Abuse

Dear all, As i strongly believe in transparency, as I do not recommend after I buy stocks. If i do so, I will disclose a statement on it on the article below. There is no reason for me to cheat or mislead you investors. I am using my real NAME and I am not hiding behind a username as i publish articles. There is no reason for me to cheat you investors. As Investors, do not expect the share price to go up within the next day itself. There will be pauses, before continuation of rallies. TEKSENG's volume yesterday signalled a REVERSAL, and there may be follow up buying spree.There was momentum in TEKSENG as the volume was significant yesterday. I will keep Tekseng in my watchlist and there are detailed ways to trade this counter.
I do not need too many "tools" to make trades. I believe simplicity, experience and precision will generate the best results.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 11:48 | Report Abuse

As I do specialize in momentum trades, articles written may be deemed risky. Therefore, if you are a risk adverse investor, the final decision is always yours. I am in no position to advice you.

Emerging CHAMPION This competition has showed that momentum trading and monitoring counters like TEKSENG do produce results. 'Sifus', 'analysts', senior and young investors were present among 18,000 participants in the investment competition held by Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad

Kindly click on the link below for details
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2015/11/11/a-dream-come-true-for-sim/

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2017-02-08 11:49 | Report Abuse

Yes, Stanley. I like simple.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 11:50 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your concerns. I hope to serve you valued readers better.
Best Regards,
Sttanley Sim

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2017-02-08 11:56 | Report Abuse

thanks for the brief update. momentum trading can be used for daytrading but not so suitable if you intend to hold it over a period of time. momentum can tick up fast & furious depends which side you are looking at it

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 12:01 | Report Abuse

Good Strategy @ Peter to look for some retracement first.
Good point, Jonathan

Thank you for reading

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-02-08 12:21 | Report Abuse

Not a bad writing, but your invitation for subscription blow your cover.

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-02-08 12:23 | Report Abuse

You know, no matter how many disclaimers you wrote, after a few mistakes you do not want to admit, habislah kau....

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-02-08 12:24 | Report Abuse

I am seeing you learning the hard way, 可憐啊!After 40 years old, maybe you can see what i meant....

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 12:27 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your advice saiyan,do contact me at facebook for any queries.
https://www.facebook.com/stanleyinvest/

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2017-02-08 12:29 | Report Abuse

I mean obviously your "stuff" doesn't work (otherwise you won't need subscription), but you start pretending it works at such a young age, after a few mistakes you will continue to pretend, you will be wasting most of your youth.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-08 13:06 | Report Abuse

I am sorry supersaiyan, I have to disagree with your statement. I see the subscription fees as a form of raising capital as I am young.. I am confident of my investment decisions, reviews and strategies. Most senior investors have also suggested this idea to me. Thank you.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-08 17:51 | Report Abuse

there is a way to measure pundits and forecasters...using the Briar Index.

sting79

756 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2017-02-09 17:22 | Report Abuse

Maybe measuring genuine sharing versus self serving sharing can be done using the little inner voice in your heart, your head, your intuition or whatever it is called. The voice that transcends all where sometimes it nudge you in little ways from making a bad decision, action, etc.

For this article, it has more self serving agenda than a generally genuine, good and beneficial one. If I buy into this article and bought the stock, then made money from it, and made few more rounds from subsequent articles, most likely I will take the subscription to increase chances of making even more money. At the end of the day, I have gained little but just listening to rumors/articles/TA or momentum expert and fall further into the trap (subscription fees / as bait into pushing the price / other agendas similar along the line). Those who see through this should know that the article is not the end but as a means to an end (eg. something to trigger you to research further or probably as additional side note to own analysis). Overall in the end the article has more self serving agenda, except if the subscription fees is only a cup of coffee a year :D

Another example would like to quote is calvintaneng. His calls may be bad to worst call ever (for now), and he may be serving his own ego (intellectual/experience over the years/proud of ownself/other hidden agendas) but overall his articles are nudging you to be a non-greedy non-gambler investor, long term with safe margin perception, analytical mindset investor and best of all it is free. Overall the net result is more positive than a self serving one.

Posted by Stanley Sim > 2017-02-10 15:11 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your advice everyone.

To view my next article on Bumi Armada, click the link below.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stanleysim/115517.jsp

Thanks for all your queries.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz