1 person likes this.

57 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2017-03-09 17:58

Erie

497 posts

Posted by Erie > 2017-03-05 01:33 | Report Abuse

How about its material litigation?they still have pending case..any comment on that?

S7R7

225 posts

Posted by S7R7 > 2017-03-05 11:31 | Report Abuse

Buy supermax

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2017-03-05 12:10 | Report Abuse

a singaporean don't know how notorious and the true nature of DUTA yap in Malaysia.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

S7R7

I have bought Supermax at Rm1.60 and sold over Rm3.20 for 100% gain.

Yes, I have bought back Supermax shares are price has retraced back to Rm2.10.

Always buy low and sell into euphoria.

So as Supermax has fallen back to attractive level you are wise to take position.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2017-03-05 12:21 | Report Abuse

cheoky no wonder you are loser. Last week Ranhill up 8 sen vs Dutaland down 1.5 sen.

Posted by cheoky > Mar 4, 2017 10:19 PM | Report Abuse
dear abang calvin,
1. Q1: as per your benchmark. mphb will be a better option vs duta right? Both undervalued to price. Mphb got earning support to maintain its value relatively to duta. Right?
2. Ranhill why you dislike?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 12:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by Erie > Mar 5, 2017 01:33 AM | Report Abuse

How about its material litigation?they still have pending case..any comment on that?

I didn't see any litigation for the whole year of 2016. What I read was Duta Yap buying more Dutaland shares, revaluation of biological assets & capital consolidation like RceCap did.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 12:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by enning22 > Mar 5, 2017 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

a singaporean don't know how notorious and the true nature of DUTA yap in Malaysia.

Of course I heard bad stuff about Duta Yap in year 2006/7 when I first bought Dutaland shares around 60 cts then.

And Johor Remisier Loh told me Duta Yap is quite a bad guy in reputation. And because nobody in Johor joined me buying Dutaland shares then I let it go before it reached Rm1.00. And to my surprise Dutaland still continue to go up as high as Rm1.60. And only when Dutaland reached the all time high of Rm1.71 in year 2007 that Johor people started to get excited. And I warned them not to buy or chase. I am glad they listened to me as time proved Dutaland fell back to bargain basement level now at 43 cts.

Duta Yap, like all others, have self interest. Even if he doesn't care for you he cares that his company is doing well. Or else why he ate up chunks and chunks of Dutaland shares.

And so you must sift out facts from rumors - find the truth yourselves.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2017-03-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

calvin, keep it up!!!... need a lot of patience and confidence when you buying very long-term stock like dutaland....most people will give up but your advice is worth to be taken seriously...i might not agree with you but i do agree with you when you have faith in those boring stock....

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 13:31 | Report Abuse

rainbowyen calvin, keep it up!!!... need a lot of patience and confidence when you buying very long-term stock like dutaland....most people will give up but your advice is worth to be taken seriously...i might not agree with you but i do agree with you when you have faith in those boring stock....
05/03/2017 13:02

Yes rainbowyen,

The phrase "have faith in those BORING STOCK" was what I first heard from great Johor Sifu MG9231.

He bought lots of boring stocks like Ajinomoto, PIE, Petdagangan, KPJ, PTaras, KPS, AHealth, Ajiya in those days when nobody wanted then. All later turned out to be 5, 6 & 7 and even 10 baggars later.

"BORING STOCKS"?

That's what turn millionaires into Billionaires.

It was VT who bought and bought Bj Corp when it was only 10 cts. When Bj Corp was 50 cts VT roped in Goldman Sachs to goreng Bj Corp till Rm1.50 in great excitement (At Rm1.50 Bj Corp no longer boring}

And after Bj Corp crossed Rm1.50 VT came out to say that Bj Corp's still undervalue.

And when Bj Corp was at its hottest both Goldman & VT unloaded to silly sorchai!

Be careful not to chase Dutaland over Rm1.50 some day.

And now is the time to buy when things look bleak & boring

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2017-03-05 13:38 | Report Abuse

calvin I agree with you bjcorp is undervalue.
I garentee you , bjcorp will be rm 1,000 if you can wait for another
50 years (in 2067).Calvin's stock need patient , super patient super
rewards lah.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 14:58 | Report Abuse

Actually,

No one knows the time as to when dead stocks will finally come alive.

But there are signs if you look and carefully watch for them.

Just like in nature there are laws of nature so there are laws in investments.

When you know that November to March the North east monsoon will blow from the east coast of Kelantan, Trengganu, Pahang & Eastern Johor you will not work as a fisherman then. It's too dangerous to go out to sea when waves can be 10 to 20 ft tall & can overturn & sink small fishing boats.

So if a stock is at its peak like IFCA over Rm1.87 & Transmile over Rm15.00. Those sorchai who risked their monies in them will suffer huge losses later.

And since Rainfall will come in abundance the harvest of FFB (fresh fruit bunches) & CPO will increase. So plantation stocks will do better.

And so are dead stocks.

There must be so special "Catalysts" that awake them from slumber.

In the desert once rain arrives - the desert will bloom with flowers. So is the same in North pole during the short summer where young grass can grow.

And just as in nature look out for these Catalysts:

1) A Change of Management or Leadership or Takeovers

After Ecoworld took over Focal Aims the price of Focal Aims shot up the Sky. The entire deplorable Taman Kota Masai has been trasformed & now called "ECOTROPICS"
Right now a new Tesco Hypermarket is being constructed there.

In those days a 2 storey shop sells for less than Rm300k. Today I heard those new 2 storey shops facing Tesco is going for a cool Rm1.1 million each.

2) Insiders start buying

Like TN Logis

For a long time this stock was looked down. Price hovered around only Rm1.00 more or less. Johor people were unhappy that TN Logis Boss created secondary businesses & sucked monies from TN Logis by charging excessive fees. So the Boss benefitted himself at the expense of share holders. And TN Logis price remained in the doldrums for years.

Then one day. The Boss, The Directors & The Insiders were SCOOPING UP TN LOGIS SHARES BY THE MILLIONS!

Calvin saw them buying so Calvin bought some at Rm1.50. After buying TN Logis shot up to near Rm3.00 & kena UMA!

At the Bursa UMA warning TN Logis retraced back to just below Rm2.00. Then it went up again like a rocket & Bonus Issue with free warrants. TN LOgis shot up to a high of Rm6.00 (and split) Up 400%!

3) Sudden Outbreak of natural calamities or special need/demand . Like Glove Bull Run

My Johor Sifu is expert in these

a) He bought Kossan because of sars, hiv & bird flu. Kossan powered up from Rm2.00 to Rm6.00.

b) He bought MayBulk early 2006 when he saw Baltic Dry Index Shot Up

c) He bought Tongherr because he saw Nickel price shot up.

So there is a correlation between demand & supply due to sudden out break of demand

4) More to come....

Stay tuned......

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2017-03-05 15:05 | Report Abuse

calvin , just give me stocks that going to move within 3 months because
my patient only last that long.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 15:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by tc2012 > Mar 5, 2017 03:05 PM | Report Abuse

calvin , just give me stocks that going to move within 3 months because
my patient only last that long.

Hahaha!

3 months too short time lah, my friend

If you can hold till GE14

Just buy some DRB or MRCB

And if you can hold till End 2018 all Plantation stocks can be considered.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 16:17 | Report Abuse

Haha! Hahaha!

After reading felicity post on Jaks' venture into power plant for a 25 year BOT (Built- Operate - transfer) project in Vietnam I hope you silly fellas chasing Jaks will finally wake up!

A power plants needs long drawn out gestation period BEFORE you see any profit. Better go and plant durian trees.

Suddenly, Uncle Kyy has led so many punters into LONG TERM INVESTING. Wuhuhu!

I bought MFCB ( Mega First Corp Bhd or My Father Comes Back). It has taken a full 10 year to see MFCB cross from Rm1.50 to Rm2.50 & then split.

Mega First has 2 power plants - One in China & one in Tawau, Sabah.

10 years really long gestation period. In fact MFCB built those 2 power plants in year 1995 & 1996. So with concession around 22 years MFCB's time almost ripe after 20 years already!

QUESTION NOW IS?

ARE YOU GUYS WILLING TO WAIT BETWEEN 10 to 20 YEARS' Gestation Period to See Real Profits from Jaks Vietnam Power Plants?

If so

HAHAHA! YOU GUYS ARE NOW REALLY LONG TERM INVESTORS!!

HUHUHU!!
05/03/2017 16:12

Gamuda22

114 posts

Posted by Gamuda22 > 2017-03-05 16:36 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Calvin. You are really great in analysis. Plan to buy MRCB. Any advice ? Any connection with GE14 ? Pls enlighten me. Thank you!

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 16:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by Gamuda22 > Mar 5, 2017 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Calvin. You are really great in analysis. Plan to buy MRCB. Any advice ? Any connection with GE14 ? Pls enlighten me. Thank you!

Any connection with GE14?

I think so. Over a 20 year period I used to observe Govt Linked UMNO shares do come alive every 4 years. I think the only exception is during Pm Badawi's term. He forgot to support the market. BN also lost 2/3 majority votes. And the aftermath was a 100 points collapse in KLSE which triggered one hour trading halt.

So Pm Najib is facing his most crucial life and death political struggle at this juncture. So he will throw everything to win this coming Election.

By going into 4th installment of Pan Borneo Highway. Selling more assets to China. Get Saudi to pump Cash in RAPID, Pengerang.

More infusion of goodies to prop KLSE. Above all to turn all GE14 Govt Linked Stocks into positive, profitable companies by all the powers in his hands and coffers.

MRCB and DRB will be 2 fore runner stocks

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2017-03-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

never believe in CALVIN TAN,making up stories , could be a con artist, in action. better watch hollywood movie WALL STREET WOLF.

Gamuda22

114 posts

Posted by Gamuda22 > 2017-03-05 17:00 | Report Abuse

Thank you, Mr Calvin. I have noticed that Lembaga Haji keeps disposing MRCB for few days. This makes me holding my decision to buy MRCB. Any comment ? Thanks a lot !

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 17:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by enning22 > Mar 5, 2017 04:59 PM | Report Abuse

never believe in CALVIN TAN,making up stories , could be a con artist, in action. better watch hollywood movie WALL STREET WOLF.

Calvin is fact or fiction can be verified

SEE all my 4 stocks taken private

1) Super Enterprize (200% gain)

See http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/8656.jsp

2) KULIM (60% gain)

See http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/2003.jsp

3) TMakmur (37% profit)

See http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/5251.jsp

4) THESTORE (50% gain)

See http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/5711.jsp

Erie

497 posts

Posted by Erie > 2017-03-05 22:42 | Report Abuse

Calvin,here is the annex from last qtr report pertaining to litigations

MATERIAL LITIGATIONS
Save as disclosed below, DutaLand Berhad (“DutaLand”) and its subsidiary companies are not engaged in any
material litigation, claims or arbitration, either as plaintiff or defendant and the Directors of DutaLand have no
knowledge of any proceedings pending or threatened against DutaLand and its subsidiary companies or of any
fact likely to give rise to any proceeding which may materially affect the position or business of DutaLand and
its subsidiary companies:

1. On 8 June 2016, Messrs. Yap Chin & Tiu (“Plaintiff”) claimed for a sum of RM4,723,106.87 (“Sum in
Bill”) from DutaLand & Anor (“Defendants”) at the Kuala Lumpur High Court being the fees allegedly
owed by DutaLand to the Plaintiff, whereby the Plaintiff purportedly acted as the solicitors of UNP
Plywood Sdn Bhd (“UNP”) in a suit between UNP and Sabah Forest Industries Sdn Bhd (“SFI”) (“UNP
Dispute”) at Kota Kinabalu High Court (Suit No. K22-55-1997), and has since been settled. The Plaintiff
still retains RM663,589.20 being costs awarded against SFI to UNP by the Kota Kinabalu High Court
(“Awarded Costs”) and therefore also made an alternate claim for a sum of RM4,059,517.67 and a
declaration/order to set off/deduct the Awarded Costs against the Sum in Bill. The case management date
for the matter is fixed on 28 September 2016. On 28 September 2016 the Plaintiff served the Amended
Statement of Claim to the Defendants’ solicitors, therefore the presiding judge directed the parties to file
their Amended Statement of Defence on or before 12 October 2016, and further fixed the matter for case
management on 12 October 2016 to update Court the status of pleadings. On 12 October 2016, both parties
agreed to an extension of time of one week for the Defendants to file their Statement of Defence pending
receipt of further and better particulars, Court fixed the matter for next case management on 17 November
2016. On 17 November 2016 our solicitors informed Court in regards to the status of pleadings which first
Defendant had filed their Amended Statement of Defence on 27 October 2016, whilst second Defendant
filed their Amended Statement of Defence on 26 October 2016. The Court has fixed for next case
management on 13 December 2016. On 13 December 2016, Court has given pre-trial directions to the
parties, and fix for further Case Management on 18 January 2017 pending compliance of Court directions.
On 18 January 2017, parties informed Court that the necessary documents have been served and filed
accordingly. Court then fixed the trial on 19, 20, 21 July 2017, and 17 August 2017. Further to that, Court
has also fixed a Case Management date on 22 February 2017 to update Court the status of the documents
(Statement of Agreed Facts, Classification of Documents and Defence’s Case Summary).

2. On 10 May 2013, Lin Wen-Chih and Lin Wen-Chuan (collectively referred to as the “Plaintiffs”)
commenced legal action against Pacific Forest Industries Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of DutaLand (“Pacific
Forest”) and DutaLand (Defendants) at the Tawau High Court claiming for a sum of RM16,859,186.65
allegedly owing to the Plaintiffs by Pacific Forest.
Pacific Forest and DutaLand subsequently filed an application to strike out the Plaintiffs’writ and statement
of claim which was allowed by the Tawau High Court with costs of RM45,000.00. The Plaintiffs appealed
against this decision and the hearing has been fixed on 20 September 2016. The (Appellant’s / Plaintiff’s)
appeal against the (Respondents / Defendants) was allowed with cost of RM20,000.00 to be paid by
Respondents. The Respondents had on 17 October 2016 filed an appeal against Court of Appeal’s decision
to Federal Court. The Federal Court has yet to fix the Hearing date.

Erie

497 posts

Posted by Erie > 2017-03-05 22:43 | Report Abuse

3. On 13 December 2006, Rinota Construction Sdn Bhd (“Plaintiff”) filed an action against Mascon Rinota
Sdn Bhd (“MRSB”), Mascon Sdn Bhd (“MSB”), Olympia Industries Berhad (“OIB”) and others at the
Kuala Lumpur High Court (“KLHC”) by virtue of an alleged oppression under section 181 of the Act
(“Original Petition”). The Plaintiff sought damages of approximately RM8.0 million. On 21 October 2007,
the Plaintiff filed an application to amend the Original Petition by adding Mascon Construction Sdn Bhd, a
subsidiary of DutaLand (“MCSB”), as another respondent and such application was subsequently allowed
by the KLHC. MSB, a subsidiary of OIB, was wound up on 25 March 2008. On 29 August 2012, KLHC
ruled in favour of the Plaintiff with an order for MCSB and others to buy out the Plaintiff’s shareholding in
MRSB which was a subsidiary of MSB. On 27 September 2012, MCSB and the others appealed against
this decision (“Appeal”), which Appeal was allowed with costs of RM100,000.00. The Plaintiff filed an
application for leave to appeal to the Federal Court which was granted on 21 June 2016 and the hearing for
the Plaintiff’s appeal is fixed on 24 November 2016. The Court re-fixed the hearing date to 21 February
2017 after the case was vacated on 24 November 2016. On 24th November 2016, the case was vacated
therefore Court had re-fixed the Hearing date on 21st February 2017. On 6th February 2017, Federal Court
informed our solicitor that the Hearing date which was fixed earlier on 21st February 2017 was vacated and
fixed for Case Management on 8thFebruary 2017. On 8th February 2017, the matter was fixed for Case
Management Court has further instructed parties to file their respective Submission in Reply on or before
th May 2017, and Court had also fixed the appeal for Hearing on 22nd May 2017.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 22:58 | Report Abuse

Erie,

Yes, these were past litigations from years back.

All can be easily absorbed since by this latest quarter the buffer of Dutaland's Net Net has increased by another Rm73 millions.

The total net net is now reaching Rm1 billions - so it won't make a dent on Dutaland. In any case Dutaland has not yet lost the case.

Meanwhile

1) Grand Duta Hotel 6 Star Hotel is progressing well

2) Rm150 millions sale of Kenny Hill on the way

3) CPO harvest going up to Rm3,000 a metric tonne

So the positive outweighs the negative

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:25 | Report Abuse

Don't doubt Dutaland like those who doubted Jaks last time

See (quoted from Jaks Forum)

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 5, 2014 09:40 PM | Report Abuse X

Jaks fall to 50.5 cts? That will be a great bargain indeed! Today Mr. Market chased Engtex to a new record of RM2.02. Jaks is overlooked by Mr. Market.

Posted by sheep > Mar 7, 2014 04:20 PM | Report Abuse

infamous for its one day show. push also no point. play salcon better

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 8, 2014 06:59 PM | Report Abuse X

Sheep,

Wait Lah. Wait for the actual date of Award for Water Projects in a short while more.

Posted by lee9fold > Mar 8, 2014 07:45 PM | Report Abuse

when low ppl dont 1 buy...but when price shot up ppl chase like heck...thats the trend anyway hahaha

Posted by m8829 > Mar 12, 2014 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

jaks is finished.

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 13, 2014 07:43 AM | Report Abuse X

3 Reasons for Optimism:-

1) YLI Has Touched RM1.00 at last! So Jaks as laggard should follow soon in tandem.

2) The Federel Govt. has invoked Wasia to help Selangor Govt. Political Difference put aside to help 7 Million people in dire need of water. Selangor might even save RM2 Billions. The extra savings mean more money for pipe replacement works - good for YLI & JAKS!

3) And next on the agenda is the Award of Langat 2.

Posted by Rosli Suratman > Mar 17, 2014 04:17 PM | Report Abuse

I already run...i dont have hope with current political and geo political environment

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 18, 2014 01:33 PM | Report Abuse X

Why run when announcement is coming

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 24, 2014 09:54 PM | Report Abuse X

Today's Announcement of RM399 Millions New Contract For Jaks is Indeed Good News.

Today While In Iskandar I saw HUGE WATER PIPES WITH THE WIDEST DIAMETER ALL ALONG PASIR GUDANG HIGHWAY. When I went to inspect it I couldn't find any name on it. However, I saw a logo that look like a bird or kangaroo.

I wonder if these pipes are by Jaks, YLI or others. Anyone has any idea?

Anyway, Water Pipes Laying are now done in earnest. I think Jaks should also get some deals also.

To be continued....

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by sheep > Mar 25, 2014 05:09 PM | Report Abuse

Hope its not a one day show.

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 25, 2014 10:22 PM | Report Abuse X

As long as humans exist there is a NEED FOR WATER. Jaks Water pipes deliver vital water to all

Posted by KBYap > Apr 2, 2014 02:01 PM | Report Abuse

A director sold all his JAKS recently.

Name Ang Lam Aik

Descriptions(Class & nominal value) Ordinary shares of RM1.00 each

Details of changes

Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)

Type of transaction

Date of change

No of securities

Price Transacted (RM)

Disposed

10/02/2014

Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred Disposal of Shares
Nature of interest Direct
Consideration (if any)

Total no of securities after change

Direct (units) 0
Direct (%) 0
Indirect/deemed interest (units) 0
Indirect/deemed interest (%) 0

Date of notice 10/02/2014

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1535529

To be continued...

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-03-05 23:31 | Report Abuse

Holland king with rank 209...u believe him?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 3, 2014 02:39 PM | Report Abuse

Jaks is a speculative counter, so they don't care, but the danger is there.

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 7, 2014 02:00 PM | Report Abuse X

JAKS WILL JUMP UP SOON

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 7, 2014 06:19 PM | Report Abuse X

WASIA INVOKED MEANS LANGAT 2 WILL BE HASTENED. WHO WILL BENEFIT - JAKS OR YLI?

Posted by sheep > Apr 11, 2014 05:33 PM | Report Abuse

Jaks getting bad reputation- AG report.
Monday limiting down. I sold all my shares...d
No chance on getting Langat 2 project cake.

http://www.fz.com/content/ags-report-2013-inexperienced-contractors-dam-causes-flood-delay-besut#ixzz2yRoYg5Vh

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 16, 2014 11:14 AM | Report Abuse X

Langat 2 goes to who?

Time Is Getting Nearer & Nearer. Sit Tight! Ride The Upward Surge Now!

Posted by skyu > Apr 16, 2014 04:02 PM | Report Abuse

a crony company which managed by a bunch of clown, you think it has potential ?

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 17, 2014 02:20 PM | Report Abuse X

Finally news out. Salcon, MMC & Azrb got the award. But where do they source their water pipes?

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 21, 2014 12:30 PM | Report Abuse

Wah! Project dropped into others' hands also moved..... what is the story?

Posted by valuezorro > Apr 21, 2014 02:07 PM | Report Abuse

JAKS doesnt manage the plant lah...it produces the pipe...you need to read the news and understand the company...

To be continued...

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 21, 2014 02:33 PM | Report Abuse

O.... treatment plant needs a lot of pipe meh?

Salcon also has pipes too, why buy from Jaks?

Posted by jbb1676 > May 31, 2014 05:22 PM | Report Abuse

not worth the time to play this counter. very very slow

Posted by investor8888 > Jul 3, 2014 03:24 PM | Report Abuse

new high..0.70..

Posted by lching > Jul 7, 2014 02:24 PM | Report Abuse

huge volume

Posted by Alex Chan > Jul 7, 2014 02:41 PM | Report Abuse

end game

Posted by calvintaneng > Jul 16, 2014 09:09 PM | Report Abuse X

YES! JUMPING JAKS JUMP UP AND GOAL!!!!

Posted by JoeC > Sep 30, 2014 05:30 PM | Report Abuse

Keep drop @@ jialat

Posted by zaiabas > Oct 15, 2014 09:23 PM | Report Abuse

Good buy at 54 cent.
Sabar

Posted by Ameera > Nov 7, 2014 04:26 PM | Report Abuse

OMG... Seeing 595 now...:(:(:(

To be continue.....

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by WRen > Nov 7, 2014 04:59 PM | Report Abuse

dropped on big vol..not a good sign...

Posted by Ameera > Nov 7, 2014 08:57 PM | Report Abuse

Adui.... Hope I don't hv to stuck for too long this counter!

Posted by Ameera > Nov 10, 2014 10:23 AM | Report Abuse

Drop deeper!!! Omg...

Posted by dotdotdot > Nov 10, 2014 10:24 AM | Report Abuse

food poisoning...

Posted by Ameera > Nov 10, 2014 10:30 AM | Report Abuse

Haa3... Hopefully JAKS take medicine to control fast!

Posted by WRen > Nov 10, 2014 10:55 AM | Report Abuse

how come...insiders selling too much dy...

Posted by hng33 > Nov 10, 2014 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

JAKS have vast business division: construction, manufacture large pipe diameter (potential to secure langat 2), property development and power.

Posted by sheep > Nov 10, 2014 02:56 PM | Report Abuse

bo chow ccccccccccccccccccccccc..ah

Posted by sheep > Nov 10, 2014 03:07 PM | Report Abuse

tomorrow more bad news?

Posted by Ameera > Nov 10, 2014 03:30 PM | Report Abuse

Omg.... Seems scary now!

To be continued.....

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by WRen > Nov 10, 2014 03:38 PM | Report Abuse

wats wrong wif this counter i wonder

Posted by WRen > Nov 10, 2014 04:17 PM | Report Abuse

from its movement probably bad news dy...

Posted by sheep > Nov 10, 2014 04:41 PM | Report Abuse

bo chow cccccccccccc.............ah

Posted by WRen > Nov 10, 2014 05:14 PM | Report Abuse

wondering what bad news coming out...

Posted by hng33 > Nov 11, 2014 09:45 AM | Report Abuse

sold off all Jaks at 55sen, realize slim contra gain

Posted by bo6712 > Nov 11, 2014 09:58 AM | Report Abuse

gud for u hng33 .... but now I baru masok ....dunno the fate yet

Posted by hng33 > Nov 11, 2014 10:01 AM | Report Abuse

I miss the risk in regard to JAKS power plant risk in Vietnam.....JAKS only granted extension up 31 October 2014, but there is still no further announcement after these expire date....

Posted by bo6712 > Nov 11, 2014 10:08 AM | Report Abuse

I tink at 0.535 the risk in Vietnam is aldi price in ...

To be continued....

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by matt88 > Nov 11, 2014 11:50 AM | Report Abuse

the chart signal is really bad. i am getting out

Posted by sheep > Nov 13, 2014 02:20 PM | Report Abuse

result should be out next week...might plunge! like last monday.
buy below 0.45

Posted by getrich > Nov 13, 2014 02:43 PM | Report Abuse

looks like it going to slide down ... last 2 days movement is just to trap us. Guess i shall let go

Posted by getrich > Nov 13, 2014 02:57 PM | Report Abuse

gosh...here it comes.. free fall

Posted by FX Lee > Nov 13, 2014 06:32 PM | Report Abuse

i have to hold it for longer term then

Posted by Ameera > Nov 13, 2014 08:06 PM | Report Abuse

Hemmmm....again down trend...:(:(

Posted by bracoli > Nov 20, 2014 11:33 AM | Report Abuse

plz drop to 545

Posted by Ameera > Nov 29, 2014 09:43 AM | Report Abuse

Seems one day show and back to 0.55 level...:(

Posted by b0901133 > Dec 8, 2014 06:09 PM | Report Abuse

semua diam diam...

Posted by sheep > Dec 8, 2014 07:03 PM | Report Abuse

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To be continued...

mbge7clt

755 posts

Posted by mbge7clt > 2017-03-05 23:52 | Report Abuse

bro calvin, thanks for your tips. but i read this, what it means?
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5307369
if company so solid, shouldn't be doing this right?
thanks

DUTALAND BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MULTIPLE PROPOSALS
Description DUTALAND BERHAD ("DUTALAND" OR "COMPANY")

(I) PROPOSED SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION;

(II) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION; AND

(III) PROPOSED M&A AMENDMENTS

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ameera > Dec 8, 2014 07:51 PM | Report Abuse

No more energy to comments oledy......

Posted by Sebastian Sted Power > Dec 9, 2014 04:43 PM | Report Abuse

why drop so much today?Anything bad news

Posted by Ameera > Dec 9, 2014 05:21 PM | Report Abuse

Wonder if tomorrow will drop to 0.40 not?

Posted by beckbrooklyn > Dec 9, 2014 11:24 PM | Report Abuse

the vietnam project delay any affect?the board no share buy back like salcon.thinking to sell it and buy salcon

Posted by sheep > Dec 10, 2014 12:57 AM | Report Abuse

Zxzzzzzzzzzx. Waiting to buy at 0.35. Sure can.

Posted by beeair2013 > Dec 10, 2014 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

I shall sell all O & G stocks to buy water related stocks like this one....

Posted by deepmarine > Dec 16, 2014 02:57 PM | Report Abuse

Zxzzzzzzzzzx. Waiting to buy at 0.35. Sure can. Ha Ha Ha
Agree with Sheep

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 16, 2014 03:00 PM | Report Abuse X

Whoa!

Top boss bought at 44 cents and above, millions of them. Anything below 40 cents is a bargain!

So don't wait or else Jaks jump Jump JUMP Up And Away!

Posted by Ameera > Dec 16, 2014 09:06 PM | Report Abuse

Agreed.... Below 0.40 is a good buy, hope not to get better price at 0.35... :(:(

Posted by zaiabas > Dec 18, 2014 11:11 PM | Report Abuse

Bought at 38.5...

NOTE CAREFULLY

JAKS WAS AT NEAR ROCK BOTTOM WHEN CALVIN SHOUTED

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 16, 2014 03:00 PM | Report Abuse X

Whoa!

Top boss bought at 44 cents and above, millions of them. Anything below 40 cents is a bargain!

So don't wait or else Jaks jump Jump JUMP Up And Away!

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-05 23:58 | Report Abuse

Mr Calvin, may I have your email address? Thank you.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-05 23:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by mbge7clt > Mar 5, 2017 11:52 PM | Report Abuse

bro calvin, thanks for your tips. but i read this, what it means?
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5307369
if company so solid, shouldn't be doing this right?
thanks

DUTALAND BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MULTIPLE PROPOSALS
Description DUTALAND BERHAD ("DUTALAND" OR "COMPANY")

(I) PROPOSED SHARE PREMIUM REDUCTION;

(II) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION; AND

(III) PROPOSED M&A AMENDMENTS

Calvin replies:

This announcement is to consolidate Dutaland shares. Usually for 3 purposes. This was done by Suria, Pm Corp as well as RceCap

Reasons are:

1) To make price higher to attract institution who avoid penny stocks

2) To wipe off past accumulated losses in the case of Pm Corp & later gave Capital repayment

3) To consolidate shares And to Give Cash Pay out as in the case of RceCap

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 00:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by moneySIFU > Mar 5, 2017 11:58 PM | Report Abuse

Mr Calvin, may I have your email address? Thank you.

Here you go

calvintaneng@gmail.com

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-06 00:05 | Report Abuse

Thank you, Mr Calvin, I always try to read your comments whenever I have time.

As what paperplane has said, it will give me something new or different angles in looking the things. It will sometimes avoid any blind spots due to limitation of time or knowledge.

Time = money & knowledge will help make money & avoid losses.

mbge7clt

755 posts

Posted by mbge7clt > 2017-03-06 00:07 | Report Abuse

thanks bro calvin.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 00:08 | Report Abuse

moneySIFU

You have excellent learning attitude & I think you should do very well

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-06 00:13 | Report Abuse

About your comments on the following:

And just as in nature look out for these Catalysts:
1) A Change of Management or Leadership or Takeovers
2) Insiders start buying
3) Sudden Outbreak of natural calamities or special need/demand . Like Glove Bull Run

I don't have time to monitor or unable to interpret on the events took place for 1 & 2, I never follow up on these.

For item 3, one must have good knowledge about industry, financial & business relationship between the events & the company. After all, business sense is the key.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 00:16 | Report Abuse

For item 3, one must have good knowledge about industry, financial & business relationship between the events & the company. After all, business sense is the key.
06/03/2017 00:13

Absolutely correct!!

This is the reason why Warren Buffet spent most of his time reading, reading & more reading every day....

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-06 00:23 | Report Abuse

That's never an easy task, in fact.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 00:36 | Report Abuse

Never mind.

You got a life time for learning until 100 yrs old

Haha!

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-06 00:44 | Report Abuse

haha, I will be very happy if can reach 80 & stay healthy & strong. That's why I am doing exercise for more than 1 hour daily.

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-06 00:44 | Report Abuse

Got to sleep, good night, Mr Calvin. Just sent you an email. Thank you.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 08:37 | Report Abuse

Henry Chan yes, based on previous year/quater, their profit has not been consistent.. sir calvin, why is your buy call?
06/03/2017 06:24

Good morning,

Of course Dutaland's profit cannot be consistent as they have cyclical businesses.

Oil Palm growing & fruiting will only be good for 70% of the year. Perfectly alright. The fruitful months make up for those lean months. A look into Dutaland showed Rm10 million profit for the past year. The property division made loss because their is no current sales. But with Greater KL Mrt progressing the underlying land value has increased.

Grand Duta Hotel is an inspiring work in progress. This is like a giant durian plantation - so every day nearer to completion means "CONSISTENT" Income for the next 100 years. Just like Jaks going into power plant in Vietnam (Both power plant & Hotel Business have long gestation period. Why people go GaGa over Jaks' IPP & are blind to Dutaland's 6 Star Hotel?

If you look at the overall figures in Dutaland you will see vast improvement from last year

1) Revenue has increased by 40.5% from preceding quarter.

2) For current year plantation profit has increased to Rm10 millions

3) Net Assets now Rm1.005 Billion compared to last year Rm933 millions

4) Cash position this year is Rm16.3 millions compared to past year Rm8.9 millions

5) From last quarter Cash has increased by Rm4.6 millions

6) And since last year Duta Yap has bought another 32 million shares of Dutaland at much higher prices than last closing price of 43 cts.

See Calvin also called for a buy on Jaks at 40 cts when Jaks' Boss bought Jaks at 44 cts. It is always a joy for me to buy below Insiders buying price. My Johor Sifu loved buying Pintaras Jaya at Rm1.40 when Top Boss & Insiders exercised ESOS of PTaras at Rm1.90 (As it turned out later PTaras powered up to Rm7.00 & split) Up a nice 500%!

I hope you guys learn to SEE beyond "surface" accounting & LOOK AT THE REAL FIGURES.

That's why so many people missed Super Enterprize, Kulim, TMakmur & TheStore - all taken private later.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 12:24 | Report Abuse

SEE

MRCB MOVING UP.

DUTALAND MOVING UP

CBIP MOVING UP

ALL GREAT STOCKS COMING ALIVE!

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2017-03-06 14:52 | Report Abuse

How bout Dutaland's sibling's Olympia?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-06 20:00 | Report Abuse

kakashit How bout Dutaland's sibling's Olympia?
06/03/2017 14:52

I didn't follow up on Olympia as I not interested in gambling shares. I think better for Duta Yap to sell away Olympia & concentrate on more honest business

Posted by Special1 > 2017-03-08 00:26 | Report Abuse

Hi.mr.calvin,
I would like to hear your options on MKH (properties & plantation stock) whether is it is still a good buy or an undervalued or already overvalued stock..Thank you

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 17:58 | Report Abuse

Special1

MKH is my Johor Sifu MG9231 favourite. I bought at his advise and sold it for 30% to 40% profit already. I think price has gone up a bit so I think I will plough into laggards like Cbip & Dutaland for better upside potential

Post a Comment
Market Buzz