1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by probability 2017-04-19 12:01

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-19 11:34 | Report Abuse

after a few years in i3...you will realise that all those that comments on i3 are like the bilis and shrimps that surface on the water haphazardly...

all those big fish (who knows the game) lie deep hidden inside the water...except for some dolphins (popular bloggers icon, kc, duit etc...)..

i think soon i3 comments will come from shrimps only
when even the bilis start to realize "the game"

YiStock

1,984 posts

Posted by YiStock > 2017-04-19 11:38 | Report Abuse

probability, spot on.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-19 12:01 | Report Abuse

the water level rises at almost the rate of gdp growth level...if one can make the water rise above this rate (risk free interest rate)...only two possible way:

(i) give a story why it should rise..whatever it is FA...multiples..magic formula...TA..recent earnings...and forecasted earnings..etc...(basically its a story on predicted better future performance)

(ii) predict the earnings growth which justify the rise accurately...(actual performance)

ask yourself how many sifu here had done the latter (ii)?

99% of the words we see here in i3 is only stories .i.e no(i) that caused the priced to move up..…i am even excluding those i3 competition winners….coz the price rise is still due to a story (perceived future expected performance)…unless proven by performance (earnings).

We should not mistake the price rise as the prove of sifus skills (when they have a large group of followers)…the real prove of the skills is the earnings that results after the stock selection..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz