Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2017-05-04 22:18

JayC

1,302 posts

Posted by JayC > 2017-05-04 16:25 | Report Abuse

what stupid article. can national integration possible if we got 2 law system?

we cannot even eat at the same table.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-05-04 19:24 | Report Abuse

Spore has a single system....but they are very efficient and people trust loh.....!! So it works loh...!!
Msia not that efficient & on top of that people do not trust mah...!!

The education system deteriorate....so much so...that people are willing spend a fortune on private education loh....!!

For the non bumi....efficient education...is the only hope for them to mould the future generation and make a good living for them mah...!!

Do we need integration or do we need understanding and mutual respect ?
The answer is understanding & mutual respect.

Raider think bring back...the english stream education like singapore....where all the races can participate loh...!!

U can still keep malay, chinese, tamil, islamic, buddhist and christian school too loh...!!

At least people can still interact in the neutral school....where some parent can have a choice loh...!!

Posted by semperamaris > 2017-05-04 19:59 | Report Abuse

look at indonesia, singapore is too high.. The first thing they do is no other language is allowed other than bahasa indonesia.. come tonindonesian, u can tell their race.. No slang like loh, mah whatever sp

Posted by semperamaris > 2017-05-04 20:00 | Report Abuse

cant

gohkimhock

2,948 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2017-05-04 20:01 | Report Abuse

Mind you, Malaysia is the only country in the world practicing double standard on her own citizens.

Posted by semperamaris > 2017-05-04 20:05 | Report Abuse

travel a lot, interact with everyone.. Live life..

jayalbert

1,574 posts

Posted by jayalbert > 2017-05-04 20:51 | Report Abuse

Bangsa Malaysia? Not in my lifetime.. Possible during our grand children's grand children may be.. When every one is colour blind n meritocracy system is in place like singapore

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2017-05-04 22:18 | Report Abuse

In Indonesia, u can choose to study in English stream. I came to know abt this when I sent my child to a private uni in KL. Lots of Indonesian students which enrolled in the uni here can speak n write in good English. Unlike those local uni students who carry thick books but do not understand which is written due to their poor gasp of English.
Things have changed at lot since the end of the Suharto dictatorship.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz