Be the first to like this.

58 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2017-10-28 13:27

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-06-09 09:07 | Report Abuse

SALAM

You are correct.!

PLUS will benefit most. So sorry.. My PLUS SHARES was taken private by UEM. As well as OPUS the parasite of PLUS.

I also got MTD Infrar which own the Gombak Toll Road. This one also taken private by MTD.

As of now LITRAK is too expensive.
So the only toll road company to buy is BPURI.

Now, you must know that the boom in PROTON CITY will lift up the development of its vicinity like Batang Kali and Bestari Jaya as expension and progress will spread far and wide.

So LATAR EXPRESSWAY will still have a bright future.

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-06-09 09:11 | Report Abuse

Haha!

My imagination?

No need imagination lah.
Just open wide your eyes and observe.

By understanding future movements of companies you can make your deduction and final conclusion.

GST will benefit MyEG
Langat 2 will benefit Jaks
Oil price crash will benefit Super Enterprize
Oil price crash also good for Nylex
Govt Election GE14 will boost DRB/POS

There is always a cause and effect.

So PROTON CITY will bring increased activity up north.

SALAM

1,045 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2017-06-09 09:20 | Report Abuse

Are you no more selling Proton cars nowadays ?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-09 09:38 | Report Abuse

second hand car salesman.

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-06-09 09:52 | Report Abuse

Haha!
I retired more than a decade ago.
Now i only enjoy my hobbies everyday.
Thanks to Almighty God who made life so wonderful

Julietzhu

30 posts

Posted by Julietzhu > 2017-06-09 12:33 | Report Abuse

Good for you, Calvin Tan., feeling Blessed is a wonderful feeling. God blessed you well.

Posted by Vincent1966 > 2017-10-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin, so wonder to see yr analyse and foresight in respective counter. I've read the budget news this morning, the gov will abolish 3 highway to boost accessibility and benefit the nations. In tandem with this approach, SILK highway also been taken private by EPF few months ago.

Is it any possibility LATAR expressway would be the next target as you mention on the article above, high traffic growth, potential location as one of the focal point of development and PROTON-GEELY factory relocation will benefit LATAR expressway.

Your previous forecast and business acumen on stocks seems very accurate. Is it any good news to be announced for Bpuri as i saw the trading volumes increased gradually and boost above 2mil yesterday. What is your TP for Bpuri?

Sifu pls advise.

calvintaneng

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-28 13:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by Vincent1966 > Oct 28, 2017 01:07 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin, so wonder to see yr analyse and foresight in respective counter. I've read the budget news this morning, the gov will abolish 3 highway to boost accessibility and benefit the nations. In tandem with this approach, SILK highway also been taken private by EPF few months ago.

Is it any possibility LATAR expressway would be the next target as you mention on the article above, high traffic growth, potential location as one of the focal point of development and PROTON-GEELY factory relocation will benefit LATAR expressway.

Your previous forecast and business acumen on stocks seems very accurate. Is it any good news to be announced for Bpuri as i saw the trading volumes increased gradually and boost above 2mil yesterday. What is your TP for Bpuri?

Sifu pls advise.

Calvin is still reading up on the latest Budget 2018

I have read it 3 times already since last night.

See these words under Point 50 in Budget Speech:

50. This includes a sum of RM1 billion allocated for the Five Main Corridors. The Government will develop the South Perak Region comprising Proton City, Educity and Youth City in Tanjung Malim as well as Bukit Kayu Hitam Duty-Free Zone; construction of port and industrial park in Tok Bali, Kelantan; and access road to Baleh Dam, Sarawak.

The salient points are:

1) RM1 Billions alotted for 5 MAIN CORRIDORS

2) Out of these are a) PROTON CITY & b) Youth City in Tg Malim

Now since 2 are mentioned will it mean that BN is pumping Rm400 Millions to develop Tanjung Malim?

So LATAR Highway will definitely see more traffic in the near future.

What will be the Target Price for Bina Puri?

See Directors bought Bpuri ESOS at 50 sen a piece

https://klse.i3investor.com/insider/director/5932/19-Jul-2016/119084_313157175.jsp

If these Insiders bought Bpuri at 50 Sen I think a reasonable price target of BPuri should be at least Rm1.00

Post a Comment
Market Buzz