18 people like this.

282 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-07-09 17:52

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 15:04 | Report Abuse

Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett is regularly hailed as having one of the world's best business minds. As the globe's second-richest person, with a net worth of $75.6 billion, Buffett can offer some sage advice on making money and being a business leader.

Over the years the man who famously made today's equivalent of over $50,000 as a teenager has uttered some pretty prophetic statements. Here are seven of the most fascinating:

1. "It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results."

Buffett suggests that the best successes in the workplace can come from those who are consistent. Flashy ideas and grandiose plans only take you so far. In the end, the results speak for themselves.

2. "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently."

Here, Buffett says that anyone's reputation can quickly take a hit and to always act with integrity. Otherwise, a whole career can be ruined easily no matter the effort over the years.

3. "The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything."

It's important to focus on tasks at hand and not get too bogged down in various projects. Otherwise, it's easier to end up doing nothing well at all.

4. "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."

An investor should always do his or her homework before making decisions. It's a strong piece of advice that ties in nicely with the next quote.

5. "Never invest in a business you cannot understand."

Again, Buffett makes it clear that people should only invest their money in companies and industries that they know about. From a man with such a high net worth, it's probably wise to take that advice to heart. In fact, it even works for Bill Gates.

6. "Chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."

The 86-year-old understands how habits can end up harming a business leader. He warns against getting too comfortable and suggests, instead, that those in charge remain open to change.

It's a topic Buffett has broached before when comparing investing to baseball.

7. "You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong."

If you don't fail too much, you can be professionally successful with a few wins to your name. This is how best to achieve goals in business for years to come.

It's obvious Buffett has some chops as a public speaker. Here are some other tips that the so-called "Oracle of Omaha" takes to heart when addressing a crowd.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 15:23 | Report Abuse

lots of theory...no money to show for it is useless.

super investor KYY...no need Einstein brain to be successful in stock market.
no need computer memory to record every fact, every detail in the world to be successful
no need geeks to talk three talk four to be a winner.

what sets super investor KYY apart is....a blessed life, right attitudes,

and picking Jaks and Sendai is very illustrative of the thinking behind the man.

but maths teacher kc can impress the freshies...but can he make money from stock market?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 15:45 | Report Abuse

andrei

make money is only game here.

Andry007 > Jul 6, 2017 03:04 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr. kcchongnz i respect people with principle but in Malaysian society respect is from how much money he has regardless of ill gotten or whatever means.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 16:06 | Report Abuse

SPECULATE THE MARKET, NOT THE STOCKS.
It is little use holding on to a few hundred percent gains when a 97/98 or 2008 comes. Satu kali sapu all the gains accumulated in years.
The best stock market players aren't those who can pick winning stocks, they are those who are able to tell the market direction.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 16:11 | Report Abuse

Still the same saying, in bull market chicken & tikus also can become dragon.
Only in bear or market crash we can see who is the best.
Have you punt put warrants successfully before???

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 16:42 | Report Abuse

from my observation, KYY pays zero weightage to market.

that is why he is successful and you not.

y Unicorn > Jul 6, 2017 04:06 PM | Report Abuse

SPECULATE THE MARKET, NOT THE STOCKS

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 16:43 | Report Abuse

in bulls and bears, unicorns make little.

Unicorn > Jul 6, 2017 04:11 PM | Report Abuse

Still the same saying, in bull market chicken & tikus also can become dragon.
Only in bear or market crash we can see who is the best.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 16:51 | Report Abuse

I respect and see KYY as a teacher. He is the one who teaches me to look for explosive profit and keep track on company's prospect as stated by directors to decide buying.

But I must say he was just really lucky to be able to ride the bull from 2010 onwards.

What if you buy in 96 or 07 and pay zero weightage to market?
If market condition doesnt matter, why many common people went bust after those periods is really confusing meh..

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 17:01 | Report Abuse

Good time dont last. Lets just enjoy this bull.
For me at 28 year-old, I am so happy with my stock market performance since venturing in it in the volatile 2015 after graduating from uni. This is my first time in life to experience a 6 months bull. I am so syiok at the meantime I miss the volatility in 2015.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 17:13 | Report Abuse

After all it is little use making tons of money in life but never able to finish using it. Why dont just think of "PLAYING" the stock market for fun and if you actually win a lot, dont forget to return to society.

"stockmanmy in bulls and bears, unicorns make little. "
My last advice is dont come to stock market for money, come here for the fun. If not ur doomed. Good luck. :)

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2017-07-06 17:13 | Report Abuse

If true why this blog out at 1.28 am?

ks55 But I prefer earning some pocket money and having good sleep every night following what KC preach.
I have full confidence with his investing principle.
Definitely not the sailang in poker game -- for I am not a gambler...........
06/07/2017 11:55

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2017-07-06 17:16 | Report Abuse

Andry007 how rich is kcchongnz? Where can you see his name? Which book he publish? Which paper mention his name?

Andry007 Thank you Mr. kcchongnz i respect people with principle but in Malaysian society respect is from how much money he has regardless of ill gotten or whatever means.
Share market is "monkey god 72 changes" but kcchongnz has no change, he stick to his principle of going for companies with strong fundamental and he believe strong companies one day will be notice and excel.
06/07/2017 15:04

jediinkl

109 posts

Posted by jediinkl > 2017-07-06 18:28 | Report Abuse

why so kiang

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 19:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 03:23 PM | Report Abuse
lots of theory...no money to show for it is useless.
super investor KYY...no need Einstein brain to be successful in stock market.
no need computer memory to record every fact, every detail in the world to be successful
no need geeks to talk three talk four to be a winner.
what sets super investor KYY apart is....a blessed life, right attitudes,
and picking Jaks and Sendai is very illustrative of the thinking behind the man.
but maths teacher kc can impress the freshies...but can he make money from stock market?

What a statement! What a big time carry big leg and PLP from a 60+ years old accountant!

Don't you have a little bit of dignity in life? OMG!

BTW, can illustrate a little bit about your PLP statement below,

"and picking Jaks and Sendai is very illustrative of the thinking behind the man."

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-07-06 20:44 | Report Abuse

KC, no offense but you need to work on a new sales pitch

"If you are interested to have more dependable result in your investment in the stock market, you may contact me in the link below:

ckc14invest@gmail.com"

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 21:20 | Report Abuse

"and picking Jaks and Sendai is very illustrative of the thinking behind the man."

winning strategies place great value on earnings certainties. and Jaks and Sendai have great earnings certainties and transparencies and that is worth a lot. They will be reporting ever increasing earnings in coming quarters with great certainties.

I think it a great strategy to follow.

as recovery stocks coming from a low base, not many other stocks have the same level of earnings certainties.

will out perform most other portfolios.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 21:23 | Report Abuse

have actually out performed most other portfolios in 2017 even if it ends 2017 at current levels....but more to come, much much more to come.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 21:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 09:20 PM | Report Abuse
winning strategies place great value on earnings certainties. and Jaks and Sendai have great earnings certainties and transparencies and that is worth a lot. They will be reporting ever increasing earnings in coming quarters with great certainties.
I think it a great strategy to follow.
as recovery stocks coming from a low base, not many other stocks have the same level of earnings certainties.

Earnings certainties? Really ah?

"They will be reporting ever increasing earnings in coming quarters with great certainties."

Really ah? having a lot of jobs on hand for Sendai? Hadn't them having a lot of jobs before too? What happened? Did they make a lot of money, or lost their pants?

Earnings certainties for Jak? For its Evolve Mall? For its construction projects in Malaysia? For its property development which has been delayed and paid penalty?

Oh, must be its Vietnam power plant. Have you read my article here?

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/123266.jsp

For me, this project is one of the project which has the most uncertainties, much more than the one in India by Mudajaya.

Haven't you wonder why all the funds sold their shares to someone who just based on the words of mouth of the boss of Jaks?

Whom do you think know more about a project like that, the fund managers,or someone who bases on instinct?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 21:56 | Report Abuse

kc

who do you think knows more about Jaks...outsiders or management of Jaks?

CEO too is buying whenever he can.

$ 400 million sub contracted profits to be recognised.
no uncertainties there.

as for Sendai

estimated revenue 2017 > $ 2 billion, PBT > $ 100 million........great certainties in these figures because in the bag already.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 21:58 | Report Abuse

with iron ore prices having plunged in 2017...Sendai , being a steel fabricator will make profits exceeding their budgets and tender estimates.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 22:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 09:56 PM | Report Abuse

kc

who do you think knows more about Jaks...outsiders or management of Jaks?

ME; I THINK A FINANCIAL ANALYST WILL BE ABLE TO EVALUATE THE RISK-RETURN OF THIS TYPE OF PROJECT BETTER.

CEO too is buying whenever he can.

ME: HOW MUCH DID HE BUY? THINK ABOUT IT, THERE ARE BUYERS AND THERE ARE SELLERS. IF SO GOOD WHY DID ALL FUND MANAGERS SOLD THEM OFF?

$ 400 million sub contracted profits to be recognised.
no uncertainties there.

ME; WHAT IS THIS EARNINGS? FROM WHERE? FROM WHOM? IS THAT MONEY TO PUT INTO POCKET? PITY THAT AS AN ACCOUNTANT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS "EARNINGS" ARE.

as for Sendai

estimated revenue 2017 > $ 2 billion, PBT > $ 100 million........great certainties in these figures because in the bag already.

ME; WEREN'T SENDAI GOT HIGH REVENUE? WHAT WAS THE BOTTOM LINE? GREAT CERTAINTIES YOU CALLED IT WHEN IT WAS NOT EVEN PROVEN TO BE SO BEFORE.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CERTAINTIES ESPECIALLY IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 22:24 | Report Abuse

This article of mine is about advising people to invest to build long-term wealth, rather than speculating in the stock market. It has nothing to do with Jaks or Sendai, or a certain personality.

Why did you have to PLP and brought in your Sendai and Jaks here? Are you a runner, a syndicate operator?

By the way, if Sendai and Jaks are so good, why don't you quietly buy and buy, rather than touting everywhere in i3investor?

Don't you want to buy more, and buy it cheap?

Really one head full of dew water.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 22:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 03:45 PM | Report Abuse
andrei
make money is only game here.

Andry007 > Jul 6, 2017 03:04 PM | Report Abuse
Thank you Mr. kcchongnz i respect people with principle but in Malaysian society respect is from how much money he has regardless of ill gotten or whatever means.

That clearly shows the kind of character you are. You will steal, rob, or kill, just to make money.

But really, you have shown that already all this while.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 22:31 | Report Abuse

kc

I very generous one, share share with other people no harm.

I bring in KYY and Jaks and Sendai because this is a much better way to make money in the stock market.

must learn the skill and appreciate what is going on.

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-07-06 22:32 | Report Abuse

Stock market is a cruel place.if you don't have the right mentality, your 7,8 years of bull run will be wipe off in few months in bear!
That's why , always trade with cut loss in mind and do your studies

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 22:43 | Report Abuse

plane

but it is better to have made and lost ( if that is the case) , then not to have made at all.

both making money and losing money are equally useful experiences.

a good proper strategy must have a chance to make good money.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 22:44 | Report Abuse

a strategy that has no chance to make money is not a good strategy at all.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 22:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 10:31 PM | Report Abuse
kc
I very generous one, share share with other people no harm.
I bring in KYY and Jaks and Sendai because this is a much better way to make money in the stock market.
must learn the skill and appreciate what is going on.

do you realize that by touting Sendai and Jaks non-stop for the last one month with your sailang, Sex factor, panic moment, dynamite investing and all those nonsense, you have misled people her to lose money, Sendai RM130+ to RM1.17 now, and Jaks from RM1.70+ to RM1.44 now?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 23:12 | Report Abuse

kc.....even if people only buys at record highs...not likely.....a good stock will soon have new highs....I don't know about highs and lows, but I know the reasons for the bets , why the bets and the likely outcome of increasing profits, certainties of higher and higher profits for the rest of 2017 and 2018.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-07 00:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 11:12 PM | Report Abuse
kc.....even if people only buys at record highs...not likely.....a good stock will soon have new highs....I don't know about highs and lows, but I know the reasons for the bets , why the bets and the likely outcome of increasing profits, certainties of higher and higher profits for the rest of 2017 and 2018.

Seriously, if the stocks are so good, so cheap, quietly buy loads of them. Why have to tout it so rampantly, every where, everyday?

Buy and buy slowly and cheaply without anybody knowing it.

If you keep on promoting it, and people buy buy buy, you can't get cheap any more, can you?

I can see and even show you in details how so many people lost money following all the promotions.

If you wish, I can show you with detail records. so want??

I have never seen any fund manager, other super investors promoting the shares they are interested anywhere, have you?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 01:02 | Report Abuse

Correctloh thumbs up for kc....!!
This mammy certainly a KYY doggy, keep plp his master loh...!!

Kc different ...he give the guideline how to make monies, people use this principle & all set for life loh...!!

No need plp & worship the boss everyday like a dog waiting feed from the master loh...!!

Just leran the guiding investment principle loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 01:15 | Report Abuse

raid...what use you talk 3 talk 4......

KYY and myself and thousands of others has already make millions from Jaks and Sendai

Jaks was $ 1.00 and Sendai at 50 sen earlier.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 01:18 | Report Abuse

kc

the game is not over until it is over......

plenty of time for Jaks and Sendai to reach new record highs for good shares like Jaks and Sendai.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 01:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 7, 2017 01:15 AM | Report Abuse

KYY and myself and thousands of others has already make millions from Jaks and Sendai

MAMMY,

U THINK U AND UR BOSS MAKE ALOT MEH ?

EVEN KYY OR U MAKE ALOT...U THINK OTHER PEOPLE ALSO NO MAKE ALOT MEH ??

I REMEMBER UR BOSS MAKE OPEN CHALLENGE RAIDER LAST YEAR....SAYING RAIDER CANNOT MAKE MONIES & KYY OFFER TO PAY 4X MORE WHATEVER RAIDER MAKE LOH..BUT WHEN RAIDER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE & PROPOSE TO DONATE ALL THE WINNINGS TO CHARITY IF RAIDER WINS!
YOUR BOSS BEING A CHICKEN ...WALK AWAY MAH...!!

CONCLUSION;

OTHER PEOPLE CAN MAKE ALOT TOO...NOT NECESSAY KYY & HIS DOG CAN MAKE LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 01:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 7, 2017 01:15 AM | Report Abuse

MAMMY,

U THINK U AND UR BOSS MAKE ALOT MEH ?

EVEN KYY OR U MAKE ALOT...U THINK OTHER PEOPLE ALSO NO MAKE ALOT MEH ??

I REMEMBER UR BOSS MAKE OPEN CHALLENGE RAIDER LAST YEAR....SAYING RAIDER CANNOT MAKE MONIES & KYY OFFER TO PAY 4X MORE WHATEVER RAIDER MAKE LOH..BUT WHEN RAIDER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE & PROPOSE TO DONATE ALL THE WINNINGS TO CHARITY IF RAIDER WINS!
YOUR BOSS BEING A CHICKEN ...WALK AWAY MAH...!!

CONCLUSION;

OTHER PEOPLE CAN MAKE ALOT TOO...NOT NECESSAY KYY & HIS DOG CAN MAKE LOH....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 01:39 | Report Abuse

raid..you no better than an idiot.

One year I been here, never seen raid make a single profitable trade.

katappa

175 posts

Posted by katappa > 2017-07-07 10:36 | Report Abuse

@KCChongNZ

You should add Masterskill Education Bhd - now AEGB Bhd into the lemon list. During listing , so many "flower" anal-list recommendation up until RM 5. Share price hit highest RM 4.37. After 2 years listing the CEO retired due to health condition.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/business/2013/04/18/dr-santhara-resigns-as-ceo-of-masterskill/

After that, he went into politic post his CEO resignation.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2013/04/23/ge13-santhara-ditches-corporate-world-to-bring-changes-through-politics/

from year 2010 to 2017, the share price have been compounded in negative rate from RM 4.37 ( peak ) to current RM 0.14. 96.8% value vaporized.

Those greenhorn or Warren Buffet wannabe who everyday quote "buy & hold strategy" or buy when people are fearful or sell when people are greedy got send to slaughter in denial mode.

Your buddy Frank(furter) So(tong)weto got stripe naked & still throwing tantrum at KNM thread.

Please direct your message directly to your UM senior CCMeow. He doing very badly in his selection - almost all junk rated pick. ELse he will be throwing tantrum like frankfurter sotong in the day to come.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 10:57 | Report Abuse

katappa

buy quality.

after 30 years experience, my best advice is buy quality stuffs.

quality stuffs usually don't come cheap.

Warren Buffett wannabes and many unseasoned value investors gets sucked into low PE but also low quality stuffs.

I actually do not like the approach of junior value investors who cannot identify good quality stuffs but only talk FA and TA.

for seasoned champions, .......certainty of earnings is worth a lot of money.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 10:59 | Report Abuse

How to develop an eye for quality stuffs ....that is very difficult and even more difficult to teach.

Eg I bought Vitrox at $ 5 , even at $ 5 , it is not cheap.....but it is a high quality stuff.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-07 10:59 | Report Abuse

(1) what is the "value" of a stock? it is not something in money terms for investors of stocks. value has to be determined by you because value is the probability of success.

Let us get the first thing right or have the right mind? Know yourself. Why? because value is the probability of success. and margin of safety is level of perfection.

probability of success and level of perfection is related so you don't really need to determine the value of a stock in dollar terms.

(2)know other people (their need). that is the second item. that is your price of investing. The price of a stock is determined by people's needs and not the value of the stock.

The value of a stock is determined by your professionalism because the value of a stock is really your own probability of success. It is related to your own level of perfection are you are seeking for yourself. Be less perfect you will attain higher margin of safety.

We don't want smart people in the stock market because it is a zero sum gain, money flow from smart people to stupid people.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 11:00 | Report Abuse

COMMON...U SAY COMPANY LIKE JAKS WITH MASSIVE DEBTS & NOT MUCH EARNINGS TO SHOW IS A QUALITY COMPANY AH?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 11:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 7, 2017 01:39 AM | Report Abuse

raid..you no better than an idiot.

One year I been here, never seen raid make a single profitable trade

RAIDER THOUGHT MY CHOOBEE ALREADY BEAT UR GAME CHANGER CSC PICK LOH!
THATS PROVE....RAIDER STOCK PICKING AT PAR OR MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN U LOH.....!!

U NEVER SEE RAIDER MAKE MONIES BCOS U NEVER CONCENTRATE IN CLASS...BCOS BEING A DOGGY U NEED TO PLP UR MASTER THUS DISTRACTION LOH..!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:22 | Report Abuse

raid

don't talk cock....Choo Bee has gone nowhere even in this bull market..and even with better earnings reported.

Choo Bee is just a smallish trader of steel....nothing there.

while you waste time in Choo Bee, I make good money in Hiap Tek...a much bigger, higher quality company compared to Choo Bee. And much more liquid.

in business sense terms, CSC Steel is much much better company compared to Choo Bee. No compare.

raider....You are the best example of a junior value investor who talks cock and always manages to get the low quality stuffs.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:25 | Report Abuse

Jaks and Sendai are for super investors...These super investors intend to make multiple baggers from Jaks and Sendai and already half way there.

Jaks and Sendai have great earnings earnings certainty.....and coming from a low base, it is easy to get multiple baggers.

katappa

175 posts

Posted by katappa > 2017-07-07 11:27 | Report Abuse

@stockmanmy , worry no on Katappa. Katappa was fortunate because during my greenhorn days, got a lot of good people giving guidance.

The words might be harsh sometime but it hit to the points & shape my investment decision in the present day.

The concept of buying quality was highlighted during my green horn day by this forumer : http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/900000655.jsp

at present, there are just too many greenhorns repeating the same path to the great downfall.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:31 | Report Abuse

sos

I switch off when people talk to me about margin of safety......want margin of safety?....go put in FD...or better still EPF.....

in stocks and shares...go invest, go make a bet....know your bet, know why you bet, and sit on it until the reason for the bet is proven or unproven. ....that would be a good approach.

and I think, a good quality company allows me to make a bet with more certainty of results. ......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:34 | Report Abuse

katapa

I can see that both you and I share the same gifted brains for the stock market.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-07 11:39 | Report Abuse

mammy,

Don cover up loh...is all documented mah.....!!
U are the one who touted csc as a gamechanger & running down on choobee mah.....!!

Now choobee do better how leh ??

U may have make monies in other stock...thats none of our business mah..!!
Thats just another distraction strategy...raider can say also make many many stock like kesm,jhm, penta, iq, dnex....etc etc loh..!!

Lets focus mah...!!
At that time...u pick csc and raider pick choobee mah...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:40 | Report Abuse

katappa

I jump with horror when KC...the self declared value investors, buy with margin of safety investor...the self declared conservative investor starts telling me he put a big portion of his money in an Ace counter...and recommending Fibon...a very smallish company with no track record whatsoever...because he think he can manipulate a small counter, or maybe he think smallish company gives better performance.

It is disgusting behaviour for a respected senior citizen.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-07 11:42 | Report Abuse

raid...CSC is far far away a better company, a better investment vehicle compared to Choo Bee...nothing has changed.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz