18 people like this.

282 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-07-09 17:52

Posted by newbie_Investor > 2017-07-06 02:26 | Report Abuse

support

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2017-07-06 06:02 | Report Abuse

Lol seX factor. Very true, My fren yungshen1 he was speculating heavily in KNM,masternoskill etc lost heavily then try to recoup back with the butt n call warrants which he has absolutely no idea about lost even more totally disappeared now. Maybe ah long looking for him :(
Look at these lemons even mart now is bullish it's still sour like hell lol.

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2017-07-06 07:21 | Report Abuse

What KC mentioned here is true. I won big time on KNM solely basing from analyst positive reporting alone and info from interviewing its CEO reported in the papers. Finally I given back everything and a little more. I considered I was really fortunate didn't loss big time. Haha.....I can laugh as luck was on my side and learned my lesson. Lesson learned it is your money pls don't be lazy, do some homework before you make any investment decision. As KC mentioned wisely accumulate wealth slowly and safely.

paperplane2016

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-07-06 08:29 | Report Abuse

Patsy or pussy

godhand

1,917 posts

Posted by godhand > 2017-07-06 08:47 | Report Abuse

warren buffett is so funny

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-07-06 08:47 | Report Abuse

Could cypark be a lemon*?

godhand

1,917 posts

Posted by godhand > 2017-07-06 08:48 | Report Abuse

but without speculator the market would have no undervalue stock

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2017-07-06 09:03 | Report Abuse

Thank you for the information

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 09:41 | Report Abuse

I think this is a sick article by a loser.

From the winners perspective.....every thing in the stock market is about speculation.....is about placing a bet, know what you are betting, why and how much and go ahead and bet.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2017-07-06 09:49 | Report Abuse

We need speculation so that price can go sky rocket or rock bottom for the benefit of investors. If everybody like warren buffet, then stock price will be stagnant most of the time.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 09:51 | Report Abuse

and of course, I am very impressed by anyone who can put substantial portion of their wealth into Jaks and Sendai, don't blink, no fear, ......

You want the stock market to make a real difference? develop such qualities first.

There are not many who can do it, ....and that is why there are not many super investors.

Warren the Buffalo can sailang all his wealth into a bankrupt textile company....borrow money from friends and relatives, sailang all in a bankrupt textile company.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 10:04 | Report Abuse

Don't come to stock market for the MONEY; come here for the FUN.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-06 10:38 | Report Abuse

Raiders say yes u can speculate but ....must speculate intelligently loh....!!

Ben Graham also talk of speculation mah...but advocate we do it properly with thru analysis and knowing the risk involve loh...!!

U should understand the stock margin of safety, and the potential prospect loh...!!

U also should understand potential upside downside potential mah...!

U should set stops and time frame on your speculation mah...!

U should manage ur risk thru allocation limit mah...!!

All raider highlighted are important speculation criteria..but it is for the advance players loh....so if u are ordinary NEW players & just follow tips....over longer term, probably u may run to trouble bcos u r not equipped with the right skills loh...!!

Crocodile such as KYY may eat u for lunch loh....!!
WITH HIS SOCALLED MANIPULATIVE POINTS LIKE BUSINESS SENSE, SURE WIN SAILANG ETC...ETC....LOH.

Beside financial & investment skill, there is capital or risk management, market psychology, bursa rules and one very important area is corporate governance or management integrity of the company loh..!!

SO A WORD OF ADVICE FOR ASPIRING STOCK PLAYERS....IS TO LEARN UP ALL THE SKILLS B4 U COMMIT BIG LOH...!!

OR U R LUCKY MANAGE TO GET A GREAT SIFU WITH INTEGRITY, WHO ARE WILLING TO GUIDE U LOH...!!

IN STOCKMKT THEY ARE CASE WHERE A DOCTOR COMPUTE WITH A DESPATCH BOY AND THE DOCTOR MAY LOSE LOH...!!

INTELLIGENT NOT THAT IMPORTANT IT IS SURVIVAL SKILL THAT ESSENTIAL LOH!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 10:46 | Report Abuse

TRIP

its often been sold all the time that investors are what people should copy and speculation is what is wrong.

but what is investing if it is also not speculation?

TrippleZ > Jul 6, 2017 09:49 AM | Report Abuse

We need speculation so that price can go sky rocket or rock bottom for the benefit of investors. If everybody like warren buffet, then stock price will be stagnant most of the time.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 10:48 | Report Abuse

and whether it is sailang stock A, B or C......

if don't sailang, it means don't have the confidence and skill to sailang .

but successful people are those who have sailang and succeeded.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 10:51 | Report Abuse

like playing poker.....don't all in....how to be a good poker player?

CharlesT

14,678 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-07-06 10:53 | Report Abuse

But if sailang wrongly on Xinquan from Rm1.50 all the way down to Rm0.03 n then suspended also can die very hard

CharlesT

14,678 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-07-06 10:55 | Report Abuse

Sailang wrongly on JAKS with RM200M+ and yet cant even have a representative in Board also very bad.....

probability

14,470 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-07-06 10:57 | Report Abuse

he he...practical essential points from raider..

actually soon (not sure how fast) our enemy in stock market is going to be software (AI)... it will have access to all fundamental analysis via financial statements and will be the ultimate TA genius observing the actual price movement by making empirical analysis...

only good news is..looking at how our market behaves currently - they certainly have not step in yet..

the only edge u will have then in far future is your business knowledge (its business worth) against the pricing market is offering....
(even this AI will probably take over but not that soon)

so let us share factual business analysis in i3...but of course with numbers...

CharlesT

14,678 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-07-06 10:57 | Report Abuse

Stuck in JAKS badly and paying margin interest everyday while praying for Wawasan 2020/2023

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 11:04 | Report Abuse

charles

losing money on Xinquan is no big deal.....all the qualities that makes him lose money on Xinquan are also the same qualities that makes him into a super investor worth hundreds of millions $.

if forever skeptical, pessimistic, cynical.......how to make so much money?

super investors possess a healthy positive attitude without which, nothing is ever achieved.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2017-07-06 11:42 | Report Abuse

Imagine some big investors silang base on mouth n words of CEO n not track record of company earing. This type strategy sure die like a dog.

godhand

1,917 posts

Posted by godhand > 2017-07-06 11:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 10:51 AM | Report Abuse

i got cancer by reading this. Now you are the poker master too? lul

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-06 11:50 | Report Abuse

Don be like KYY type of poker player loh....!!

Don have a good hand bet heavy & heavier....hoping it will get a good cards & better when he draw the next cards loh...!!

In poker the safest is that u bet heavy when.. u already got a very good hands...not when u hope and imagine u got a good hand mah...!!

ks55

3,854 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2017-07-06 11:53 | Report Abuse

Wealth accumulation following a process of poker game?
Fake accountant, I really have to salute you!

ks55

3,854 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2017-07-06 11:55 | Report Abuse

But I prefer earning some pocket money and having good sleep every night following what KC preach.
I have full confidence with his investing principle.
Definitely not the sailang in poker game -- for I am not a gambler...........

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 12:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 09:41 AM | Report Abuse
I think this is a sick article by a loser.

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 10:51 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jul 6, 2017 11:50 AM | Report Abuse
Don have a good hand bet heavy & heavier....hoping it will get a good cards & better when he draw the next cards loh...!!
In poker the safest is that u bet heavy when.. u already got a very good hands...not when u hope and imagine u got a good hand mah...!!

Let us study my article and the comments of the two gentlemen above and vote for which is a sick article, or a sick comment posted in a public forum.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 12:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 09:51 AM | Report Abuse
and of course, I am very impressed by anyone who can put substantial portion of their wealth into Jaks and Sendai, don't blink, no fear, ......
You want the stock market to make a real difference? develop such qualities first.
There are not many who can do it, ....and that is why there are not many super investors.

Just because someone gamble on a couple of stocks and you already treat him like a stock God. Isn't that big time pure PLP, and if not what else is it?

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 12:26 | Report Abuse

Did I see Poker? Texas Hold'em? Do u guys know who is Phil Ivey?

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 12:29 | Report Abuse

I am one of the top players in an online texas hold'em free game.
Come challenge me if you interested.
http://www.pogo.com/games/no-limit
My ID is Unicornpark

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 12:33 | Report Abuse

Poker is not about getting pocket aces and all-in. It is about how to play your opponent.
This can be applied to stock market where you are up against the market index(market maker) and individual stock(fund manager/syndicate).

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 12:58 | Report Abuse

kc

there are people who put their money where their mouth is....and has a few hundred million to back it up.

there are also the rest who are patsies and recommend a stock a day.....your money not mine, talkative and talks a lots but no skin on the table, the results don't harm them, no guts and no confidence to sailang any of the tens of stocks they recommend to others.

quite obviously, I respect the former and treat the latter group of people as jokes.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-07-06 13:03 | Report Abuse

Put monies so what ?
Major Drug dealers also put alot of monies.. billions to drug trade mah...!!

If u put monies...up to no good....like conning & manipulating people..why u need to plp & be his doggy leh...!!

Learn proper investment robes...so u no need to plp & be a doggy followers loh...!!

Very important learn wisdom from Kc loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 13:05 | Report Abuse

why is this forum infested by kc, ks, raider and the rest of the chicken and tikus...no guts to sailang any of the tens of stocks they recommend to others ?

that is why there is only one KYY and plenty of critics.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 13:07 | Report Abuse

and amongst all in i3...no one but raider who is the most idiotic....I been here > 1 year and never seen raider making a single profitable trade.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 13:19 | Report Abuse

godhand, others

in a world full of patsies, talk cock whole day, full of theories but no skin on the table...no confidence and no ability to sailang any of the hundreds of stocks they recommend to others....

It is definitely worth your while to step out of your comfort zone to learn from super investors, how they operate, what makes them so special, what gives them the confidence.......that would be a good move.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 13:27 | Report Abuse

U buy ur own I buy my own la. Why need recommend here and there.
U got a gf do u recommend her to ur bros.. Hahaha ;p

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 13:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 01:19 PM | Report Abuse
godhand, others
It is definitely worth your while to step out of your comfort zone to learn from super investors, how they operate, what makes them so special, what gives them the confidence.......that would be a good move.

Well, we do hear a lot from Charles T how your stock God operates to make money.

Lets hear from you to see if you know how else he operates.

Unicorn

768 posts

Posted by Unicorn > 2017-07-06 13:39 | Report Abuse

I'm the Sacred Unicorn, not chicken tikus la. Hahaha

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 14:08 | Report Abuse

charles is learning the wrong lessons...

to learn the right lessons, nothing better than to be closer to the man and observe first hand and to interview the man.

and to do it respectfully of course.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-07-06 14:09 | Report Abuse

unicorn turns into chicken tikus when playing in stock market?

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 14:19 | Report Abuse

"In the video above, Jack Ma of Alibaba reminded audience there is no one in the world who become rich by speculating in the stock market. Only people who invest can become rich. He emphasized that investing and speculating are totally two different and opposite things."

He (Jack Ma) said this after Alibaba share prizes plummetted and he had vested interest.

If you believe in Alibaba, who do you think is the patsy, you or Jack Ma? Just because somebody is rich he has to tell the truth to you is it?

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 14:24 | Report Abuse

The only way to be rationale is to be able to do what you need for yourself by yourself using your body parts like your head or your own eyes or your time, the most important thing is: it is not whether you agree with who or when who is agreeing with you that makes the decision right.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-07-06 14:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jul 6, 2017 02:08 PM | Report Abuse
charles is learning the wrong lessons...
to learn the right lessons, nothing better than to be closer to the man and observe first hand and to interview the man.
and to do it respectfully of course.

I think Charles and many of us who have a brain would know how the operations have been carried out.

Only those brainless ones still have no idea at all.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 14:38 | Report Abuse

Learn from other people to avoid failure but be yourself to become successful. For example I learn from Jesus on Sunday, but I don't try to be Jesus (or think like him) everyday for the rest of the other days in a week. Learn from other people but Be yourself. If you are not superman or Jack man, you can learn from superman or Jack Man, but be yourself, or else you will easily become the patsy when you don't have the kind of super power superman or Jack Man has. Beware of false prophets too! This one you are warned by Jesus himself.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 14:44 | Report Abuse

The complete investor guide by Charlie Munder: "The iron rule of nature is that you get what you reward for. If you want ants to come, put sugar on the floor."

Only time can tell whether you are right or wrong, "you patsy", for every decision you make. Only time can tell you, no human beings can tell you whether you are right or wrong right now for a decision that will affect you only in the future.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2017-07-06 14:46 | Report Abuse

Bad stuff to share. The clever guys will argue/ challenge until all their teeth fall off. But the not so clever (majority) will be thoroughly confused but will pretend not to be by arguing too, and possibly take wrong actions. So there is really great responsibility in writing stuff like this. Cheers!

leno

6,145 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-07-06 14:53 | Report Abuse

tumpang lalu and tumpang glamour ..
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ufo/127314.jsp

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2017-07-06 15:04 | Report Abuse

(1) know yourself
(2) know other people
(3) method
(4) plan
(5) interact with people
(6) learn strictly only to avoid mistakes
(7) Be yourself strictly only to become successful (at least find something you really are going to or are able to fuk eventually).

Andry007

1,902 posts

Posted by Andry007 > 2017-07-06 15:04 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr. kcchongnz i respect people with principle but in Malaysian society respect is from how much money he has regardless of ill gotten or whatever means.
Share market is "monkey god 72 changes" but kcchongnz has no change, he stick to his principle of going for companies with strong fundamental and he believe strong companies one day will be notice and excel.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz