4 comment(s). Last comment by gohkimhock 2017-09-02 23:33

budakbaru

58 posts

Posted by budakbaru > 2017-09-02 00:53 | Report Abuse

totally agree.. don't like me.. only investing after reach 39s

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-02 01:05 | Report Abuse

Why You Should Start Investment since 20s?
Author: Sharewanderer | Publish date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017, 06:38 PM

This Passage is taken from: https://investitue.wixsite.com/site/single-post/2016/03/30/This-is-the-title-of-your-first-post' target='_blank'>https://investitue.wixsite.com/site/single-post/2016/03/30/This-is-the-title-of-your-first-post

More Great Passage please access to: https://investitue.wixsite.com

I believe that many people must familiar with this kind of topic and I do believe that there are still many 30-50 middle-aged people haven't started their savings as well as have never gotten in touch with the topic "investment" before because they might think that investment is risky or perhaps their current earnings can sustain their wealthy life until death. Thus, during this first post, I am going to give you an advice to commence your investment plan as soon as possible due to the reasons stated below:
YES RAIDER AGREE THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IS WHEN U R STILL YOUNG 20 YRS AND BELOW LOH...!!
BUT IF U R 30 TO 50 U R NOT TOO LATE PROVIDED U CAN PICK GREAT STOCK WITH COMPOUNDING EFFECTS U CAN DOUBLE UR MONIES QUICKLY LOH..!!

1. Inflation Rate

According to the data given by Global Monetary Department, the inflation rate averagely remains at 4% a year. So, what does it mean? It implied that the price of any goods or products or services will 4% higher in the current year than the preceding year. Therefore, if I assume that you allocate all of your savings into Fixed Deposits of any banks, you will averagely obtain 3.5-3.8% of return annually and after deduction of inflation rate on goods, you are still making lost from your annual savings.
In order to solve this issue, consumers are advised to allocate part of their funds into investment with higher return as early as possible. If you do not have any basic understanding on shares investment, stay tuned on my website or Facebook Pages, I am confident that you can get a lot of relevant information from reading it.
IF U ALLOCATE INTO STOCK PET DAG WHICH GIVE U PE 24X...OR ABOUT 4% PA RETURN, YOUR RETURN DO NOT BEAT INFLATION LOH...!!
HRC WITH PE BELOW 5% ALREADY YIELDING 20% PA MAH...!!
ONLY WITH THIS TYPE OF RETURN, U CAN SEE U CAN REALLY BEAT INFLATION LOH...!!
FURTHERMORE IT GOT EARNINGS GROWTH EXCEEDING 100% AND ROE EXCEEDING 37% MAH....!!

2. Learning Ability

As all of us know that, at the age of 20-30, our learning speed is at the peak of our whole life and we can execute different kind of tasks at the same juncture. Therefore, if we begin learning the proper methods for investment at the age of 20, we can make a lots of case study and read those relevant books or journals aside from working full-time. Before reaching the elder age, we already have had a strong experience to backup us from involving of risky investment and continue supporting us on generating more passive income.
ALWAYS INVEST BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY, STRONG CASHFLOW, LOW PE AND HAVE HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL LOH..!!
THESE ARE IMPORTANT INVESTMENT CRITERIA LOH...!!
GOOD EXAMPLE IF U COMPARE HRC V PET DAG...U WILL SEE PET DAG INFERIOR IN MANY PERFORMANCE ASPECT. REMEMBER TO AVOID OVERVALUE DEAD STOCK WITH NO MUCH GROWTH PROSPECT AND TRADING AT HUGE PE LOH...!!
U MUST INVEST BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY...NEVER NEVER OVERPAY LOH..!!

3. Early Retirement

If you really being serious on investment and following appropriate way to invest, I am confident that you can earn a lot more of money than others who just working alone. For instance, in my case, after making study on investment for more than 2 years, I merely commenced my first investment in shares market and generated around 10k of return with a small portion of cost within a year. Maybe you may think that it is a small amount of money for you but what I want to declare is you have to take the return of investment (ROI) into consideration. For example:

If you have 100k today and the ROI is 10%, you will make extra 10k per year;
If you have 1 Million today and the ROI is 10%, you will make extra 100k per year.

Do you see the differences?
With bigger amount of money that you throwing into investment, ROI remains unchanged, you will gain back more in return.
BUT SURPRISING THERE ARE TOO MUCH NOISES IN THIS TYPE OF MARKET, COUNTER THAT OVERVALUE LIKE PET DAG WITH PE 24X IS TOUTED WITH GREAT INVESTABLE STOCK, WHEREAS HRC PE LESS THAN 5X YIELDING 20%PA WITH GREAT GROWTH PROSPECT ARE CONSIDER RISKY STOCK LOH..!!

WHAT IS RISKY LEH ?? IF HRC CAN GENERATE RM 1.44 PER SHARE IN HALF YEAR FAR EXCEEDED PET DAG RM 1.00 PER SHARE.
U SHOULD NOT SEE HRC RISKY BCOS IT IS ALL BACK UP BY STRONG FUNDAMENTAL CASHFLOW LOH...!!

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2017-09-02 08:35 | Report Abuse

Holland article. When you are in your 20s, please focus on making RM 10k active income per month. Often I see students from hairy teo classes making only RM 3-4k per month and managing RM 10k portfolio. That is plain stupid. Because what if you make 100% return in a year? That is only RM 10k gain. While your friends who are smarter who has a higher income are making that kind of return every MONTH from his job.

gohkimhock

3,061 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2017-09-02 23:33 | Report Abuse

I started my investment in 1994 at the age of 19. At that time only managed to buy 3~5 lots. Don't have enough funds. The turning point came in 1996 when almost 95% of 2nd board counters reached RM10 in just a year. Even playing contra (T+7 that time) also win you a lot. Then came the Asian financial crisis. To be continued..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz