5 people like this.

30 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2018-04-13 19:21

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-04-11 23:25 | Report Abuse

better migrate to Johor

Prince of Johor gave free groceries to all shoppers

See
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/shop-til-you-drop-johor-crown-prince-pays-for-rm1m-worth-of-groceries

TheContrarian

8,716 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2018-04-11 23:27 | Report Abuse

Very good writeup, Mr Sslee.

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2018-04-12 00:19 | Report Abuse

PH Macai aka Red Bean Army spotted. Report to Police under new Anti-Fake New Act

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2018-04-12 01:02 | Report Abuse

JOHOE PPL CHEAPSKATE LIKE SINGAPORE KIASU!

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2018-04-12 05:52 | Report Abuse

We like to have one heart going to the election.
But will we have one heart after the election........????

happy888

518 posts

Posted by happy888 > 2018-04-12 06:47 | Report Abuse

U still dunno what is Tun's intention? U r greenhorn in politics. And yes... whatever he is suffering right now is a karma from what he did previously. He set up all the unfair and injustice systwm

rogers123

3,992 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2018-04-12 07:34 | Report Abuse

Plz recall, there r alot of subsidies such as petro, sugar......during tun period. But now wat we got? Gst... Income tax.... Every businessman is suffering with income tax officers. Many r shifting their money to oversea. I don like tun previously, but once u know him, u will change ur mind. He n his wife r so discpline. I pay respect to them. He deserves to be pm again.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-12 08:15 | Report Abuse

No harm giving PR 5 years after what BN has done!

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-12 08:16 | Report Abuse

We can kick them out later if they are useless

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2018-04-12 08:23 | Report Abuse

Stocks across the globe fell on Wednesday as U.S. President Donald Trump taunted Russia for supporting Syria's president after a suspected chemical attack on rebels, while oil hit its highest since 2014 after Saudi Arabia said it intercepted a missile over Riyadh, according to Reuters.

As for the Malaysian market the conflict will be offset by the rise of oil price, so i don't think it will be bearish.//

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2018-04-12 09:36 | Report Abuse

我們都是罪人!

Let's redeem ourselves on election day.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-12 13:09 | Report Abuse

Dear izoklse
I forgive you for your ignorance and your indifferent attitude toward what is happening in Malaysia and the suffering of our fellow Malaysian and unconcerned about the truth and the future of our beloved Malaysia. Please has capacity for reflection and repent. Please also understand what is fair, honest, and sincere opinion? What is fake news? What are rumors, maliciously spreading lies and slander? What is election Campaign? What is Caretaker government?

I Googled Internet for the meaning of Caretaker Government Malaysia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caretaker_government_of_Malaysia
I highlight:
In Malaysian political and constitutional terminology, a caretaker government is a government of Malaysia during a period that starts when the parliament is dissolved by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong prior to a general election, and continues for a period after the election, until the next cabinet is appointed. A caretaker government is expected to conduct itself in accordance with a series of well-defined conventions that are administered by the Prime Minister's Department, although there is no law compelling the caretaker government to do so.
Major policy decisions. The Government will cease taking major policy decisions except on urgent matters and then only after formal consultation with the Opposition. The conventions apply to the making of decisions, not to their announcement. Accordingly, the conventions are not infringed where decisions made before dissolution are announced during the caretaker period. However, where possible, decisions would normally be announced ahead of dissolution

Seeking Legal Opinion:
Is the conventions infringed where law made at the last minute before Parliament dissolution and announced during the caretaker period? Can such law; Anti Fake News Law, (123 votes for versus 64 votes against) enacted for the very observe sole purpose of intimidation, putting fear to silence dissent voices during GE14 be valid and constitutional? Can public service refuse to carry out such law? Can Judges refuse to entertain such case bring before him?

I refer below:
https://www.asiasentinel.com/politics/irate-najib-brothers-dispute-family-wealth/
https://www.malaysianreview.com/106635/kenyataan-pmo-aib-tun-razak/
Can we ask the PMO to re-release the official statement?
“Neither any money spent on travel, nor any jewelry purchases, nor the alleged contents of any safes are unusual for a person of the prime minister’s position, responsibilities and legacy family assets.”
So that we can make police report under newly minted Anti Fake News law to investigate PMO for maliciously spreading false news?

Any comment from the members of Civil Society and Malaysia Bar Council will be very much sought after and highly appreciated

Thank you.

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2018-04-12 15:56 | Report Abuse

By watching the YouTube, I can predict new government is in the making.

kllow

166 posts

Posted by kllow > 2018-04-12 16:29 | Report Abuse

官字两个“口”,只有官讲,没有人民讲。五月九,人民就用票来“讲”!!!

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-04-12 16:45 | Report Abuse

The victory of the rakyat is neither the victory of PH nor BN. The victory of rakyat is when both parties having 50-50 seats. 111 on each side. no winner and no loser. fair and square.

After this, the rakyat can see how many monkeys in PH and how many monkeys in BN. Leader of many monkeys will be the monkeys king who can rock the heaven and rock the hell.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-12 16:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 11, 2018 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

better migrate to Johor

Prince of Johor gave free groceries to all shoppers

pastor calvin,yesterday u rush to get to AEON rite,hehe.i no want 3k goodies,i want a maserati

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-04-12 16:56 | Report Abuse

They give you 3k, GST increase to 10% which one you choose?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-12 17:11 | Report Abuse

3k cannot entice me at all

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-12 17:14 | Report Abuse

MALYASIA BOLEH UBAH

limch

2,923 posts

Posted by limch > 2018-04-12 17:55 | Report Abuse

Agree. Stock market including today very bad last 5 years.

Posted by ohkns > Apr 12, 2018 08:15 AM | Report Abuse
No harm giving PR 5 years after what BN has done!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-04-12 18:29 | Report Abuse

loss in bursa,donate to the bookies,now all become beggar ar no money to eat? today pastor calvin u went to econsave or not? hahaha

limch

2,923 posts

Posted by limch > 2018-04-12 19:53 | Report Abuse

BN dug his 90's forex loss actually Chinese vote MCA the most then.

Posted by rogers123 > Apr 12, 2018 07:34 AM | Report Abuse
Plz recall, there r alot of subsidies such as petro, sugar......during tun period. But now wat we got? Gst... Income tax.... Every businessman is suffering with income tax officers. Many r shifting their money to oversea. I don like tun previously, but once u know him, u will change ur mind. He n his wife r so discpline. I pay respect to them. He deserves to be pm again.

ks55

3,503 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-04-12 23:49 | Report Abuse

Dr M should keep his big mouth shut on China investment in Malaysia.
I am all for PH, but with Dr M keep on shouting he will review and cancel all China investment in Malaysia if he become PM again really has BIG NEGATIVE IMPACT on HP supporters.

Dr M.
Can you please keep quiet for time being.
Be sensitive on sensitive issues.
You are turning away HP votes especially from the Chinese voters.

aiinvestor

801 posts

Posted by aiinvestor > 2018-04-12 23:51 | Report Abuse

UOB Kay Hian Research maintains Overweight on building materials
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/04/12/uob-kay-hian-research-maintains-overweight-on-building-materials/#o9rr0dkheED9clDA.99

ks55

3,503 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-04-12 23:56 | Report Abuse

No matter who become PM, Malaysia should fully support OBOR initiative or we will be the one to be left out.
You will see India not to benefit from OBOR and remain Third World Country for decades to come............

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-13 07:09 | Report Abuse

Dear KS55,
Thank for dropping in with your comments. I believe the bilateral relationship between Malaysia and China will remain strong and stable whether BN or PH formed the next Government but the only different is the current BN government is using OBOR initiative to benefit cronies or to settle 1MDB debt thus beholder to unscrupulous mainland China business man. By so doing they have lost the power to negotiate for a better business deal to benefit Malaysian. Many of the infrastructure projects with exorbitant price will only benefit MO1 and China business interest. If these projects end up as a white elephant then our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will forever paying for it.

Remember the Red Chip companies listed in Bursa. I had written a petition letter to the former China Ambassador Dr. Huang Huikang, meeting with their trade secretary in Ulu kelang Ampang and meeting with BURSA and SC urging them to take action to no avail. I even went to see MCA complaint Bureau chief Michael Chong and what a big letdown and disappointment. I cut and paste below part of my email to Bursa and SC for your perusal:

For your information last Monday I make a visit to MCA, Michael Chong office to make a complaint and if possible trying to seek his help for arrangement to meet with the new China Ambassador. It was a totally waste of my time to seek his help, he was politically offensive telling me when you make money from Bursa, you never donate any money to MCA and when you lose money on Red Chip Stocks you blame the MCA. MCA has nothing to do with Red Chip Companies. I rebutted him then why MCA minister was shaking hand with those Red Chip company CEO during listing. He further argues he himself has been taking many photo with visiting china businessman and if that china businessman cheat you, you cannot blame him.

Are we Malaysian surrendering our sovereign right to China? Are Red Chip companies allowed to cheat us with impunity? Is our government unable to stand up to China? If China can ask our government to send the Telephone-Cheat syndicate members (Taiwanese) back to mainland China for trial then why is it so difficult to ask China to extradite the Red Chip Companies CEO to stand trial in Malaysia? Is our government not protecting our right anymore? Are we nothing but a nation of thieves? If so, my only hope is on GE14.
Thank you

nagachan

669 posts

Posted by nagachan > 2018-04-13 07:38 | Report Abuse

Bravo, SSlee

titus

4,158 posts

Posted by titus > 2018-04-13 09:19 | Report Abuse

I wonder why admin cannot incorporate the "like" button. I will give you alot of like for the above comment.

ks55

3,503 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-04-13 09:42 | Report Abuse

I fully agree with Mike Chong.
We are not obliged to donate a single sen to MCA.
We are not obliged to support MCA.
Let MCA die of natural death just like PPP.

Now coming to Bursa.
You already knew Red Chips not to be trusted.
And yet I understand you love Red Chips so much based on book.
Creative accounting is any where, from US to China, singgah di Malaysia.
Forget about whether company is operating in Malaysia or otherwise, Red Chips by general rule should avoid.
How come from your previous posting, you still choose to be very involved in HYR?
Because of super operator make HYR share price moving like rollercoaster?
Because HYR super low 'PE'?
When thing burst like Xinquan, are you going to complaint to MCA?

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-13 19:21 | Report Abuse

Dear KS55,
I do not have any prejudice view whether the company is run or owned by White man, Filipino, China man, Indonesian, Malay Malaysian, Chinese Malaysian or Indian Malaysian. I will do my assessment myself by attending the AGM and get to know them. That is the purpose I am now heavily involve in Hengyuan urging Hengyuan shareholders to send in their Notice of Requisition to move and vote on resolutions of better dividend and a formal dividend policy.

The red chip companies (Low PE, no debt, a lot of cash and Bank balance but no dividend. Operation in China, run by china owner/relative and Bank account in China). These are the typical Red chip companies and I agree with you totally “SHOULD AVOID”.

As of Hengyuan, I repost my previous comment:
Hengyuan Malaysia refinery is located in Malaysia and run by Malaysian and managed by professional people. Look into the board they are who and who of Malaysia. It just happen that the major shareholder now is SPHC (Shell because of their worldwide rationalization of their business assets sold Shell refinery Malaysia to SPHC after a detail evaluation) the S&P was approved by Government Regulatory body as SPHC had the technology, capability and financial standing to make the company great again.
http://hrc.com.my/index.php/hengyuan-refining-company-berhad-secures-favourable-financing-of-rm1-7-billion-usd430-million/
Moreover do you think if Henyuan is indeed a Red chip company can Hengyuan secures favourable financing of RM 1.7 billion? AmInvestment Bank Berhad is the Mandated Lead Arranger, Facility Agent and Security Agent for the facilities and MayBank Investment Bank Berhad and CCB are the Joint Lead Arrangers.

Since joining i3 on 31-8-2016 with the wealth of investment information readily shared by many sifus in i3, I can say 2017 is a profitable year for me. My general rule of investment is Low PE, have margin of safety in NTA/hidden undervalue assets, dividend and had showed improved earnings. With this rule I had bought downstream and upstream of steel companies, Dnex, Insas, Bplant (Trading some for the 2017 profit) and TA Enterprise as Calvin Tan had done his homework and written a fair and objective assessment and analysis on TA Enterprise. I only bought some Hengyuan share during it severe correction recently.
Anyhow I respect your opinion on Hengyuan and the Steel companies.

Thank you.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz