1 person likes this.

55 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2018-05-03 21:21

mneo

541 posts

Posted by mneo > 2018-05-02 08:14 | Report Abuse

It is good to hear..... Good luck to all of us.... Really thankful for your effort... Have a good day.... :-)

SALAM

1,024 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2018-05-02 08:33 | Report Abuse

Sslee, really thankful to you for all you have done and will be doing for you and all at large. Please update us where necessary

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-05-02 09:10 | Report Abuse

once all these questions are answered by hy...investor confidence will be turbo boosted! aiya...need to aim liao....lai liao lai liao...hahahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 10:29 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

These are great questions, if answered will give us a good feel of the company.
Thanks & keep up the good work.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

A new powerhouse has been born in the oil industry just as prices spring back to life.
Marathon Petroleum (MPC) reached a $23 billion deal on Monday to scoop up rival Andeavor (ANDV), creating the largest oil refinery in the United States.

The combined company will be able to process more than 3 million barrels of crude per day, representing 16% of the nation's total capacity. Marathon also owns the Speedway, the No. 2 gasoline and convenience store chain in the United States.

Powered by SmartAsset.com

SMARTASSET.COM
The energy deal underscores the health of the refining business thanks to soaring appetite for gasoline that has kept their facilities humming.

"For this industry, the wind is behind our backs," Andeavor CEO Greg Goff told analysts during a conference call.

Global oil demand grew during the first three months of 2018 by the most in nearly eight years, according to Goldman Sachs.

"The state of refining in the United States is very healthy," said Matt Smith, director of commodity research at ClipperData.

Marathon agreed to pay $30.4 billion for Andeavor, including debt. That would make it the biggest global oil and gas deal since General Electric's (GE) $32 billion takeover of Baker Hughes (BHGE) in October 2016, according to research firm Dealogic.

Soaring oil prices -- crude has climbed above $68 a barrel for the first time in nearly four years -- has accelerated US shale oil production, giving refiners access to more supply.

Related: Why Exxon isn't enjoying America's big oil party

The Andeavor acquisition not only shows confidence in the oil price rally, but represents a bet on the US shale oil boom. Andeavor owns two refining plants located near the Permian Basin, the shale hotbed in West Texas and New Mexico that is pumping more and more oil.

One of the other catalysts for the deal: a 2020 rule change that will prevent ships from burning dirty fuel oil. The switch should boost demand for cleaner fuels that US refiners are able to produce.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:02 | Report Abuse

ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE COST OF 1K BPD CAPACITY LEH ?
IT WILL COST USD 21.25M PER 1K BPD FOR MARATHON OIL LOH...!!

FOR HENGYUAN LEH ??
IT WILL COST ONLY USD 4.8M PER 1K BPD LOH...!!

HENGYUAN IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE REFINERY IN THE WORLD LOH..!!

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-05-02 11:08 | Report Abuse

I have a feeling Sslee is ex-engineer.

But i also think he kena burn properly here. If you need all these answer to buy the company, maybe it isn't as good an investment as you thought. I hope you can bounce back from whatever loss.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:09 | Report Abuse

PROJECTING MARATHON OIL COST INTO HY BASED ON COST ON REFINERY, THE FAIR VALUE OF HY SHOULD BE RM 33.2 PER SHARE LOH...!!

IT IS NO WONDER PETRONAS 300K BPD COST RM 64 BILLION LOH...!!

PETRON COST FOR 90K BPD COST RM 14.0 BILLION LOH...!!

ALL THESE CAN BE SUPPORTED BY COST OF MARATHON OIL PAID TO TAKEOVER REFINERY LOH....!!

REFINERY SHOULD BE VERY VALUABLE FOR NEXT 30 YRS LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:54 | Report Abuse

ACTUALLY IF REFINERY ASSETS IS DYING....WHY MARATHON OIL IS PAYING USD 25 BILLION....TO INCREASE ITS CAPACITY BY 1200K BPD PER DAY ??

THEY ARE NOT STUPID MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 12:02 | Report Abuse

Into The Breach
The surge in Permian crude oil output has outpaced pipeline capacity, leading to big spreads -- for those that can capitalize on them

Source: Bloomberg

One dislocation that is exercising oil-watchers but largely flying under the radar is the fast-approaching change in pollution regulations for the world’s shipping industry. On January 1, 2020, the International Maritime Organization’s new rules demanding much lower sulfur emissions from ships will kick in. The high-sulfur fuel oil currently used by ships that will soon be non-compliant accounts for around 4 million barrels a day of global oil demand, according to a recent report by Doug Terreson, an analyst at Evercore ISI.

There are various ways to meet the requirements, such as installing equipment to filter out the nasties or just switching to running on liquefied natural gas rather than fuel oil. But those are expensive. Most of the work will actually fall to refiners having to produce a lot more low-sulfur fuel.

That isn’t as easy as you might think; refineries need more sophisticated (and expensive) equipment such as coking units to upgrade sour, heavier oil into compliant fuels. At a macro level, that has the potential to cause a spike in crude-oil prices as refiners scramble to secure lower-sulfur (or “sweeter”) grades (see this recent column by energy economist Phil Verleger, published by Bloomberg View, for an explanation).

Refiners with access to a broader slate of crude-oil grades and plants sophisticated enough to produce compliant fuel economically are the likely winners. That’s especially so if they have a large presence on America’s coasts, where they can blend the fuel and either supply it to shippers or export it. Marathon and Andeavor, combining a large presence on both the West Coast and the Gulf Coast, fit that bill. They even took the time on Monday morning to point out that, combined, they’ll have almost 800,000 barrels per day of capacity for upgrading fuels – the largest of any U.S. refiner.

Posted by GENERAL Raider > 2018-05-02 12:04 | Report Abuse

THANKS FOR THE EFFORT.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-02 13:05 | Report Abuse

Dear Jon Choivo,
Thank you for your concern.
I am a chemical engineering graduate from University Malaya 1986. Currently I am holding the post of General Manager in an Indonesia company in charge of Fatty Acid and Glycerine Division and drawing a net salary of above USD 10K+/month.

I have a share trading account with Hlebroking and just to answer your curiosity, I just check my portfolio 15 of them:
My top 3 holding are:
INSAS: 670,000 units. Gross Investment: RM 651,709.
Xingquan: 3,130,000 units. Gross Investment: RM 619,740.
Hengyuan: 11,800 units. Gross Investment: RM 113,042.
Yes, Xingquan as far as I know is a total loss. (Anyhow thanks to i3 Sifus, I had recovered some of the losses trading O&G and steel uptrend during year 2017)
I attended my first AGM, Xinguan AGM on 7 DEC 2016 and since then I had attended a few more with my improved prepared questions as I learn from each of the AGM I attended.

I am wondering why in Malaysia there are so many people writing blog post giving financial analysis/criticism or recommendation base on certain assumptions but did not bother to attend any AGM to find out from the people running the business true facts and figures and whether their assumptions are correct or not?

Thank you

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-05-02 13:11 | Report Abuse

wah..sslee...why u dont throw xingguan and buy more hengyuan?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:38 | Report Abuse

walao..sslee earning 10K USD plus...managing an oleochemical plant..

ks55 abandoned alone at home by his childrens...kiki

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:40 | Report Abuse

sslee, i believe the fatty acids are for soap manufacturing? and the glycerine quality meets the pharmaceuticals spec..

must be Musim Mas...

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:43 | Report Abuse

Wilmar are not taking much Malaysian there i suppose

cend0l

188 posts

Posted by cend0l > 2018-05-02 15:50 | Report Abuse

too many questions requiring the company to divulge sensitive information

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-05-02 16:22 | Report Abuse

Fair point Sslee.

You questions is very very detailed. You've clearly done your work. This is clearly your field of expertise. I think your current industry and the one HY is in is probably quite transferable.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-05-02 16:26 | Report Abuse

Fatty acid and glycerine in indonesia.

Palm oil probably. Which one? Too many to count, but if 10k usd, we are talking about IOI Conglomerate level.

But still alot of palm oil co's.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 16:31 | Report Abuse

Unilever also got..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 16:37 | Report Abuse

Please read the Annual Report of HY 2017 carefully, it is the most informative best information Annual Report ever written based on its 40 yrs of listing history loh...!!

This shows HY china owner, are a many class above the other current china own co in msia loh...!!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

More information means better stock meh?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

does it mean its selling cheap?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 16:49 | Report Abuse

how did it justify a buying price of RM 1.90 per share from Shell?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-02 16:53 | Report Abuse

probability > May 2, 2018 04:49 PM | Report Abuse

============

you naughty naughty.

u think like LGE, buy house too cheap get into trouble.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 16:54 | Report Abuse

Shell sell cheap bcos crack spread is negative USD 2 per barrel at the height loh...!!

Also new regulatory environment issue comes about that is Euro 4 & 5 coming, Shell refuse to invest more loh, panic & cut loss just like probability mah...!!

More info, means more transparency....higher rating...bcos of honesty loh.....!!

Posted by probability > May 2, 2018 04:48 PM | Report Abuse

More information means better stock meh?

probability
7617 posts
Posted by probability > May 2, 2018 04:48 PM | Report Abuse

does it mean its selling cheap?

probability
7617 posts
Posted by probability > May 2, 2018 04:49 PM | Report Abuse

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-02 16:56 | Report Abuse

so many questions.....

does it mean the more the merrier?

how about paralysis by analysis.?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 16:58 | Report Abuse

I think questions raise by sslee very relevant mah....!!

Only pondan...says raising more question no good loh...!!

posted by qqq3 > May 2, 2018 04:56 PM | Report Abuse

so many questions.....

does it mean the more the merrier?

how about paralysis by analysis.?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 17:20 | Report Abuse

Better ask question than don ask mah....!!

If u ask there are chances, it may be answered, if u act like pondan don ask, u will not get any answer at all loh...!!

REMEMBER GOD ALWAYS ADVICE THIS LOH " ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE LOH"

BRAVO TO SSLEE....FOR ASKING QUESTIONs LOH...!!

Posted by qqq3 > May 2, 2018 05:13 PM | Report Abuse

no 2 investors have same time horizon and risk appetite....

so go ask any question you fancy......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 17:50 | Report Abuse

remember warren buffet and his sifu philip fisher advice...investors to attend the agm...to ask questions....and to see how the management carry themselves....to have an idea to see & feel their management qualities at work mah...!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-02 17:54 | Report Abuse

stockraider > May 2, 2018 05:50 PM | Report Abuse

remember warren buffet and his sifu philip fisher advice...investors to attend the agm...to ask questions....and to see how the management carry themselves....to have an idea to see & feel their management qualities at work mah...!!

================

WB buys for 10 years one...maybe forever.

most people....10 weeks far too long already.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-02 18:05 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
If you look around things surrounding you included yourself then you will realize we are all make from hydrocarbon or organic chemical. The source of our hydro carbon is from photosynthesis where C02 from atmosphere is absorbed under sunlight by living plant leaves and water (H20) from the ground to synthesis Hydro carbon (H and C) and release the O2 back to the atmosphere. This Hydro carbon is abundantly stored in Fossils fuel (formed from remains of dead plants and animals converted to Coal, Natural gas and Crude oil) or is freshly produced in vegetable oil and animal fat. These two sources of hydro carbon is then used as the starting feed material: Petro-chemical (fossil fuel), Oleo-chemical (Vegetable oil and animal fat) to make all the organic chemicals you can find in this world.

Oleo-chemical is renewable, bio-degradable and edible hence were label as green and natural chemical widely used in edible oil, functional fat (cocoa butter, ice-cream, emulsify, margarine, health food, edible candle and etc), personal care, cosmetic, hygiene products, lubricant, detergent, cleaning products and bio-diesel whereas most of petrol chemical which is not bio-degradable end up as fuel, plastic, lubricant, paraffin wax, synthetic rubber, detergent, cosmetic and etc.

I am glad that I am in Oleo-chemical industry that brings so much benefit to all the stakeholders and planet Earth. It is this believes that drive us to give our best and strive harder.

Thank you

gsi723

903 posts

Posted by gsi723 > 2018-05-02 18:59 | Report Abuse

Good job...u are not an ordinary trader

3iii

12,800 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-05-02 19:49 | Report Abuse

Hengyuan market share price is very volatile due to manipulation.

Q1. Investment Bank issued hundred millions of Call Warrants without holding significant share in Hengyuan. Example; Maybank investment Bank Berhad CJ, CI, CQ, CR 4x100,000,000 call warrants but holds 2,184,000 shares as of latest report. Any rule and regulation regarding issuing of call warrant?

Q2. Small free float of Hengyuan shares: With issue share capital of 300,000,000 shares and public shareholding spread of approximately 48.98 % or 146,940,000 shares. Hence many syndicates were feeding greed to push up the price, after they have sold their shares then spreading (false news) fear to push down the price and collect back cheaply and repeat the vicious circle of greed and fear again. These robbers had robbed many innocent investors of their life saving. This had to be stopped. I suggest board decide now to increase issue share capital with share split, bonus share, free warrant and ESOS?

================================

The pertinent observation of Sslee:

Hence many syndicates were feeding greed to push up the price, after they have sold their shares then spreading (false news) fear to push down the price and collect back cheaply and repeat the vicious circle of greed and fear again. These robbers had robbed many innocent investors of their life saving. This had to be stopped.

Knowing this counter is manipulated, why did you choose to be involved in this counter?

Do you have an advantage over others in this investment?

From all the questions asked, you are actually investing in a very difficult to understand business.

Of the 4 tenets of investing by Buffett, one of his tenets is: He only invests in a business he understands.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 22:09 | Report Abuse

RAIDER ASK U ALL LAH ....!!

WHY U WORRY ABOUT MANIPULATION LEH ??

IF THE STOCK IS FUNDAMENTAL STRONG & UNDERVALUE...NO MATTER HOW U MANIPULATE, EVENTUALLY IT WILL ALWAYS GO UP IN THE LONG RUN MAH..!!

THE ABOVE IS NOT RAIDER SAYS, IT IS ADVICE BY W.BUFFET MAH..!!

SHORT TERM STOCK IS A VOTING MACHINE BUT LONGER IT IS A WEIGHING MACHINE LOH...!!

PUT IT THIS WAY LOH, IF MANIPULATION SEND THE STOCK DRASTICALLY WRONG WAY U BUY LOH....!!
LET MR MARKET ACT STUPID, U TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM LOH...!!

Posted by 3iii > May 2, 2018 07:49 PM | Report Abuse

Hengyuan market share price is very volatile due to manipulation.

Q1. Investment Bank issued hundred millions of Call Warrants without holding significant share in Hengyuan. Example; Maybank investment Bank Berhad CJ, CI, CQ, CR 4x100,000,000 call warrants but holds 2,184,000 shares as of latest report. Any rule and regulation regarding issuing of call warrant?

Q2. Small free float of Hengyuan shares: With issue share capital of 300,000,000 shares and public shareholding spread of approximately 48.98 % or 146,940,000 shares. Hence many syndicates were feeding greed to push up the price, after they have sold their shares then spreading (false news) fear to push down the price and collect back cheaply and repeat the vicious circle of greed and fear again. These robbers had robbed many innocent investors of their life saving. This had to be stopped. I suggest board decide now to increase issue share capital with share split, bonus share, free warrant and ESOS?

================================

The pertinent observation of Sslee:

Hence many syndicates were feeding greed to push up the price, after they have sold their shares then spreading (false news) fear to push down the price and collect back cheaply and repeat the vicious circle of greed and fear again. These robbers had robbed many innocent investors of their life saving. This had to be stopped.

Knowing this counter is manipulated, why did you choose to be involved in this counter?

Do you have an advantage over others in this investment?

From all the questions asked, you are actually investing in a very difficult to understand business.

Of the 4 tenets of investing by Buffett, one of his tenets is: He only invests in a business he understands.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-03 00:54 | Report Abuse

yes , BN will die die to ensure they win.
remember last election, they somehow made BN win despite all marginal votes victory and dun average were indeed exceeding BN.

as such every single damn vote counts

do not leave a minutest chance for them to win...

every single old man, uncle, aunties you find...please persuade them.
youngster have access to the media and whatsap...but not the elderly.

they will blindly vote for BN due to years of ''conditioning'' of the brain - neural paths.

please do and all out effort to ensure they vote for PH

ITS AN ABSOLUTE MUST THAT PH WINS THIS TIME.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-03 08:40 | Report Abuse

Malay voters makes the difference this time, Malay always comfortable with Tun M....the cause for the split in Malay voter because they can't accept his treatment on Anwar....now both of them joining their force....BN will die..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 15:02 | Report Abuse

Raider special advice to SSLEE,

Do not let 3iii & probability "f..k"... u loh...!!
All ur questions raised highly relevant mah....!!
If the company chose to answer to each of the questions u raised they will respond mah, if they chose not to answer, they will tell u why mah..!!

Do not let these 2 conmen tell u, u cannot submit or scale down your question loh...!!

Pls Keep up the hard work loh...!

hellbender

101 posts

Posted by hellbender > 2018-05-03 15:04 | Report Abuse

wah sslee you so many questions... might as well you skip this company. You never attend AGM before ah? You only have chance to ask 1 - 3 questions max... otherwise the chairman will ask you to sit.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-03 15:15 | Report Abuse

some have a million shares and one question
some have one share and a million questions

what is your ambition?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 15:19 | Report Abuse

RUBBISH LOH...!!

IF U ACT LIKE MSWG...U R FUCKING REDUNDANT MAH....!!

BCOS MSWG WILL BE ASKING QUESTION TOO MAH....!!

U SHOULD BE BETTER THAN MSWG LOH...!!

Posted by John_Lee > May 3, 2018 03:15 PM | Report Abuse

This is not a common occurrence but I agree with 3iii.

----------

Posted by 3iii > May 3, 2018 03:01 PM | Report Abuse

SSLEE

You should be like the MSWG. They just ask a few most relevant questions.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 15:21 | Report Abuse

DO NOT LET THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO ABUSE YOUR RIGHTS TO QUESTION LOH...!!

STAY FIRM WITH YOUR RIGHTS TO QUESTION LOH....!!

Posted by hellbender > May 3, 2018 03:04 PM | Report Abuse

wah sslee you so many questions... might as well you skip this company. You never attend AGM before ah? You only have chance to ask 1 - 3 questions max... otherwise the chairman will ask you to sit.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 15:48 | Report Abuse

YES U MAY VESTED INTEREST, IF U R NOT SHAREHOLDERS LOH....!!

BUT PROBABILITY & 3iii SUPPRESSING EXISTING SHAREHOLDER LIKE SSLEE FROM ASKING QUESTION TO HY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE REALLY NOT RIGHT LOH...!!

Posted by itch > May 3, 2018 03:40 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...people who have no HY shares can also have vested interest ma... kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 16:11 | Report Abuse

BEN GRAHAM & WARREN BUFFET ALWAYS ADVICE INVESTORS;

WHEN FACE WITH UNCERTAIN SITUATION....SEEK INFO AND LEARN & GAIN KNOWLEDGE LIKE INSIDER LOH....!!

THE ACT OF PROBABILITY & 3iii OF DISCOURAGING & PREVENTING SSLEE SHOWS, THAT THEY ARE VERY DISHONEST LOH...!!

AN HONEST PERSON LIKE RAIDER WILL ALWAYS ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO GAIN MORE INFO & KNOWLEDGE WHENEVER POSSIBLE MAH...!!

THIS IS COMMON SENSE & THE TRUTH WHAT A GOOD PERSON WILL DO LOH..!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-03 16:15 | Report Abuse

Games that people play

Some join the Games
Some invent their own Games

what is your ambition?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 16:26 | Report Abuse

FARM PLS READ UR CO LAW, BURSA LISTING RULES, SC RULES B4 U MAKE SUCH A STUPID REMARKS LOH....!!

Posted by Fam Jenny > May 3, 2018 04:15 PM | Report Abuse

Questions can be discussed only according to the motions in the agenda n they cannot be entertained unless in the 'other business' motion.

DO NOT LET THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS CON U LOH....!!
SSLEE BY SENDING THE QUESTION EARLIER IS LIKE GIVING 'Other business motion' where the directors cannot say they don know loh....!!

Anyhow...if SSLEE did not write in...earlier...shareholders still have rights to ask this question during AGM mah....!!
This is what AGM is all about mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-03 17:28 | Report Abuse

What type rubbish suggestion loh...??

The reason why HY is very popular bcos it is undervalue & have very strong cashflow mah....!!

U CAN NEVER FIND A SO UNDERVALUE CO IN KLSE WITH PE 3X LIKE HY MAH...!!

U NEED TO NOTE HY BUSINESS ARE HUGE VOLUME REPETITIVE CONSUMER BUSINESS MAH.....!!

AND HY IS THE MOST COST COMPETITIVE REFINERY IN THE WORLD MAH....!!

ALL HY PRODUCTS ARE SOLD TO SHELL MARKETING LOH....!!

UNDER THIS SITUATION, IT IS HIGH VOLUME REPETITIVE CONSUMER BUSINESS AND WITH A VERY COST EFFECTIVE MANUFACTURING IN HY, IN ADDITION ALL ITS PRODUCTION VOLUME IS TAKEN UP BY SHELL, U CAN BE SURE HY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GENERATE STRONG CASHFLOW AND PROFITS FOR THE NEXT 30 YRS LOH......!!

DO NOT MISS THIS UP & COMING UNDERVALUE BLUECHIPS HY WITH ONLY PE 3X LOH......!!

Posted by Bull > May 3, 2018 05:07 PM | Report Abuse

HY is under correction. Time to look for counter which has lower risk and higher potential gain.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1975669769428631&id=19.

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-03 19:58 | Report Abuse

Cover letter sends:
Dear Mr. Surya Gunawan bin Suharman,
(Manager, Corporate Affairs and Government Relation)

I have completed the prepared questions for the Hengyuan 59th AGM.
I attached:
File 1: Questions for Hengyuan AGM. Question in red.
File 2: Hengyuan Quarterly result summary.

Please forward to the relevant Board/CEO/Manager/Auditor for them to prepare the answers.
The answers shall be presented during the 59th AGM and I will be there to listen to the board answers.
Summary of subjects and questions/suggestions for each subject:
1. REVIEW OF FINANCIAL REPORT 2017.
A. Inventory: 10 questions
B. TRADE RECEIVABLES: 4 questions
C. OTHER RECEIVABLES AND PREPAYMENTS: 1 question
D. CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS: 3 questions
E. TRADE AND OTHER PAYABLES: 1 question
F. BORROWINGS: 3 questions
2. Review of Quarterly report 2017: 5 questions
3. MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS: 25 questions
4. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REPORT: 2 suggestions
5. THE PROPOSED SHARE BUY-BACK: 2 questions
6. Dividend: 2 questions.

Thank you

Best Regards
SS LEE

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-03 20:02 | Report Abuse

WhatsApp reply from Mr. Surya.
Dear Mr lee,
We received the said emaul with thanks and we had corporate the list of questions as part of the AGM’s Q&A.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Sincerely,
Surya Suharman

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-05-03 21:21 | Report Abuse

so many questions, and by the end of the AGM so many answers.....

by one question still remains at end of AGM that is beyond the control of the BOD......then how come, no IB analyst is brave enough or interested enough to cover Hengyuan and no IB analyst is brave enough or interested enough to issue a strong buy on a company that is trading at PE 3?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz