3 people like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stock_investor 2018-09-22 09:13

YiStock

1,984 posts

Posted by YiStock > 2018-08-15 09:38 | Report Abuse

Special note: With the iphone X inventory normalised, i think is fair to expect the demand for Gtronic light sensor for Iphone X should also recover. On top of the demand for 3 new model iphones to be launched in September 2018

Posted by stock_investor > 2018-09-14 09:58 | Report Abuse

thank you for great article...mind share about prospect of inari as qr mention it will be challenging in the coming qr?

YiStock

1,984 posts

Posted by YiStock > 2018-09-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

Inari relies heavily on apple iphone. Q2'18 poor result is within expectation where the whole supply chain experience lower loading volume. Excess inventory in supply chain need to be cleared first. Based on article above, the inventory has kind of back to normal in the supply chain.

Looking forward in Q3, personally i anticipate a favorable response by current iphone holders to upgrade to iphone 7, Iphone 8 and entry level iphone Xr which are now price at very much affordable level.

Pre-order is in Sept 2018, which means Inari and Gtronic should experience massive loading in early Q3 2018 (jun - Sept).

While this year all new iphones come with faceID, Gtronic i'm particularly in favour.

Inari expansion is massive. 5G will need more content and inari should experience explosive jump in earning. I see now a good entry point.

stock_investor/ thank you for great article...mind share about prospect of inari as qr mention it will be challenging in the coming qr?
14/09/2018 09:58

Posted by stock_investor > 2018-09-22 09:13 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your explanation =)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz