1 person likes this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-08-23 09:08

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-22 14:28 | Report Abuse

.......THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.....

Would you be free from your burden of sin?
There’s power in the blood, power in the blood;
Would you o’er evil a victory win?
There’s wonderful power in the blood.
There is power, power, wonder-working power,
In the blood of the Lamb;
There is power, power, wonder-working power,
In the precious blood of the Lamb.
Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide,
Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin-stains are lost in its life-giving flow,
Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61TT1NCdK9c

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-22 14:53 | Report Abuse

...THERE IS A FOUNTAIN FILLED WITH BLOOD...

There is a fountain filled with blood
Drawn from Immanuel’s veins;
And sinners, plunged beneath that flood,
Lose all their guilty stains:
Lose all their guilty stains,
Lose all their guilty stains;
And sinners, plunged beneath that flood,
Lose all their guilty stains.
The dying thief rejoiced to see
That fountain in his day;
And there may I, though vile as he,
Wash all my sins away:
Wash all my sins away,
Wash all my sins away;
And there may I, though vile as he,
Wash all my sins away.
Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood
Shall never lose its power,
Till all the ransomed ones of God
Be saved, to sin no more:
Be saved, to sin no more,
Be saved, to sin no more;
Till all the ransomed ones of God,
Be saved to sin no more.
E’er since by faith I saw the stream
Thy flowing wounds supply,
Redeeming love has been my theme,
And shall be till I die:
And shall be till I die,
And shall be till I die;
Redeeming love has been my theme,
And shall be till I die.
When this poor lisping, stammering tongue
Lies silent in the grave,
Then in a nobler, sweeter song,
I’ll sing Thy power to save:
I’ll sing Thy power to save,
I’ll sing Thy power to save;
Then in a nobler, sweeter song,
I’ll sing Thy power to save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PasK3ZFAOPE

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-22 15:08 | Report Abuse

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
And did my Sov’reign die?
Would He devote that sacred head
For such a worm as I?

Was it for crimes that I had done
He groaned upon the tree?
Amazing pity! grace unknown!
And love beyond degree!

Well might the sun in darkness hide
And shut his glories in,
When Christ, the mighty Maker died,
For man the creature’s sin.

Thus might I hide my blushing face
While His dear cross appears,
Dissolve my heart in thankfulness,
And melt my eyes to tears.

But drops of grief can ne’er repay
The debt of love I owe:
Here, Lord, I give myself away,
’Tis all that I can do.

Refrain (Hudson):
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
And the burden of my heart rolled away,
It was there by faith I received my sight,
And now I am happy all the day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02SYN3zByk

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-22 15:13 | Report Abuse

ALAS! AND DID MY SAVIOUR BLEED By Isaac Watts (The Revival Theme Song of 1904 Korean Revival)

1) Alas! and did my Savior bleed?

And did my Sov-‘reign die?

Would He devote that sacred head

For such a worm as I?

2) Thine body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine —

And bathed in its own blood—

While the firm mark of wrath divine,

His soul in anguish stood.

3) Was it for crimes that I have done

Amazing pity! grace unknown!

And love beyond degree!

4) Well might the sun in darkness hide

And shut his glories in

When Christ the mighty Maker died

For man the creature’s sin

5) Thus might I hide my blushing face

While His dear cross appears

Dissolves my heart in thankfulness

And melt my eyes to tear

6) But drops of grief can never repay

The debt of love I owe

Here, Lord, I give myself

..’Tis all that I can do.

Dear Reader, please go somewhere quiet and meditate prayerfully on the deep meaning of this song.

1st Stanza)

Alas! – a word used to express grief, pity or concern!

Alas! and did my Savior bleed?

My Savior bleed? Yes! To save others men have hazarded their lives. Firemen plunge into burning buildings at the risk of their lives to save others. Frogmen dive into the sea to rescue some! All who want to save others expose themselves to risk – risk of getting hurt, bleeding or even death!

And so Jesus bled on the cross when His hands and feet were nailed. A crown of thorns pressed against His brow and blood oozed out.

“My Savior bleed” to pay a ransom for my sins. He bled that He might save me.

“And did my Sovereign died?”

Once there was a man who saved someone from drowning. But in the process the rescuer himself got drowned. The saved man later found out that his savior was no ordinary person but a prince. He was so grateful but very sorrowful that someone so worthy gave his life for him.

So my Savior who bled and died is none other but The Prince of Life – The SOVEREIGN GOD Himself!

Would He devote that sacred head for such a worm as I?

The word “devote” means to give all or most of one’s time & resources to “something or someone”. As “I want to devote more time for my family”.

Would he devote his sacred head? For what? ” “For such an unworthy worm as I? Wonder of wonders! Jesus loves me!

2nd Stanza

Thine body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine —-

And bathed in its own blood—

While the firm mark of wrath divine

His soul in anguish stood

When Jesus was crucified on the cross his entire body was covered with his own blood. All the sins of the whole world was placed on him – the object of God’s wrath. And God His Father turned away from His Son – So Jesus cried, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” The answer was in Psalm 22: 3 “But Thou art holy, O Thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel”

Jesus Christ, God the Father & God The Holy Spirit has always been THREE PERSONS IN ONE GODHEAD FROM ALL ETERNITY TO ALL ETERNITY!

At this point in time When All The Sins of The World were laid on Jesus – the Trinity splits – God The Father turned away from Jesus as Holy God cannot condone sin. When fallen angels sinned God cast them out of heaven. When Adam sinned God drove him out of the garden of Eden. When the world sinned in Noah’s time God sent a flood to destroy the world. And God sent fire to destroy Sodom & Gomorrah because of their iniquities. So God has to turn away even from His Only Begotten Son Jesus when ours sins were laid on Jesus. “My God, My God why Hast Thou forsaken Me”, Jesus cried in anguish! The answer, “But Thou Art Holy”! Oh God let me hate the sins that caused My Savior so much anguish & pain!

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-22 15:13 | Report Abuse

3rd Stanza

Was it for crimes that I have done

Amazing pity! Grace unknown!

And love beyond degree!

From the day we were born every sinful though that came into our mind, every sinful word that we spoke & every sinful deed that we do were All Laid on The Cross of Calvary! Repeated by all the people that lived from Adam till now for all generations of all history – All the billion & billion were put on Jesus! Jesus groaned under the immense weight of all the sins of all mankind & me in particular!

Amazing pity! His pity for me is amazing!

Grace unknown! Grace is more than mercy. We show mercy to the destitute and helpless. But Christ did more than that. He prayed for His enemies. “Father forgive them” Jesus prayed for His enemies while dying on the cross. This is Grace Unknown!

And love beyond degree!

What is the degree of love or the limits of love? For Jesus His love is far beyond degree! His love in all embracing & limitless. His love is expressed in John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son. That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish; but have everlasting life”

And it continues, “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature” Mark 16:15

The love that is beyond degree caused the Gospel to reach even me.

4th Stanza

Well might the sun in darkness hide.

And shut his glories in

When Christ the might Maker died

For man the creature’s sin

At noonday when the sun should be at its zenith there was Total Darkness. Darkness that lasted from 12 noon to 3pm.

On this memorial day of days the sun was in total darkness for 3 hours. The sun shines into every nook and corner of the earth – dispelling darkness and gloom. Now the sun itself is ashamed and went into hiding. “Well might the sun in darkness hide and shut his glories in”

When Christ the mighty Maker died. The very sun created by Jesus the mighty Maker shut glories in and refuse to shine.

All because of puny sinful man like me?

Oh what a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord!

5th Stanza

Thus might I hide my blushing face

While His dear cross appears

“Thus might I hide my blushing face” The darkest sins of my life are now placed on Jesus! The heinous sins that caused His deep anguish and sufferings!

And it was then “he groaned upon the tree”- an impersonal tree. Now “while His dear cross appears”

Now “His Dear Cross Appears!” Yes! A Million Times Yes!!

The impersonal “tree” is now “HIS DEAR CROSS” – very personal when it “APPEARS”

To every man and every woman the Cross of Christ Must First Be Brought To Light by The Holy Spirit Illumination! Without which there is no true salvation.

Millions of people wear a cross or crucifix – no use unless “His Holy Spirit makes it APPEARS AS PERSONAL AND DEAR”

At the Cross. At the Cross

Where I First Saw The Light

And the burden of my heart rolled away.

It was there by Faith I Receive My Sight

And now I am happy all the day!

6th Stanza

But drops of grief can never repay

The debt of love I owe

Here, Lord, I give myself away

“Tis all that I can do

Notice the phrase “The debt of love I owe”. It is a debt not in money which can be repaid. It is the”debt of love”.

What love? The love of an All Mighty Maker God Whose debt I can never repay in this life or the next.

As CT Studd says, “If Jesus Christ is God and died for me. There is nothing too hard for me give for him”.

CT Studd gave up a mansion in England and left as a missionary to heathen lands living on a hammock as his bed.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2018-08-22 16:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin should be an evangelist.

FamousAmos

304 posts

Posted by FamousAmos > 2018-08-22 22:08 | Report Abuse

What are the common trait of TanEnd and pastor ? They are all con artists

GTMS

560 posts

Posted by GTMS > 2018-08-23 08:04 | Report Abuse

if really Almighty why need sacrifice life to satisfy Himself ?... these are merely human beings desires......

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-23 09:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by GTMS > Aug 23, 2018 08:04 AM | Report Abuse

if really Almighty why need sacrifice life to satisfy Himself ?... these are merely human beings desires......

Good question,

if really Almighty why need sacrifice life to satisfy Himself ?.

There is a Divine Law found in the 10th Commandment. The Bible says, "The soul that sins it shall die"

Just as there is human laws on earth. In Malaysia 3 laws if broken men are punishable by death: 1) Murder. 2) Carry guns without license. 3) Selling Drugs in Huge Quantity.

Human Laws are for the protection of the country. If we break them or commit crimes we will face the consequences. That is why some criminals are sent to prisons

So is the Kingdom of heaven. There is a Divine Law which if men break them men will have to face the consequences.

Now if a man commits a crime he has to pay for it

Like if he is found guilty he has to pay for it in a fine of XXXRm or serve time in jail. The punishment depends on the gravity of the crimes committed. If just small crimes the fines could be a few thousand ringgit or jail for few months. Heavy crimes like Big Fraud or kidnapping or murder might carry a fine of hundreds of thousands or even the death sentence.

Now if we are fined there are 3 ways to get free

1) We pay for our crimes. By serving time in jail.

2) Or pay for our crimes. By paying up a Fine.

3) Or someone offers to bail us by paying on our behalf

NOTICE THE 3RD. SOMEONE MUST PAY FOR OUR SINS. AS THE SOUL THAT SINS IT MUST DIE OR GO TO HELL (HELL IS GOD'S PRISON)

OR DO GOOD WORKS TO PAY FOR OUR SINS? NO! NO! NO!!!
TO GOD THE SINS OF MAN CANNOT BE PAID BACK BY GOOD WORKS. THERE IS NO WAY GOOD WORKS CAN PAY FOR SINS. SINS PAST & SINS PRESENT (AND SINS FUTURE) CANNOT BE SETTLED BY GOOD WORKS. ONE BITE OF THE COBRA CAN KILL US. ONE SINFUL WORD OR ACTION CAN SEND US TO HELL!!

HOW FILLED WITH SINS WE ARE IN THOUGHTS, WORDS AND ACTIONS. AND GOD KNOWS EVERY SECRET THING OF MAN. THERE IS NO HIDING FROM ALMIGHTY GOD. BEFORE WE THINK GOD KNOWS OUR NEXT THOUGHTS. BEFORE WE SPEAK GOD ALREADY KNOWS WE WE WILL SAY. AND BEFORE WE LIFT UP OUR FEET TO MOVE GOD KNOWS WHERE OUR DESTINATIONS WILL BE.

GOD IS THE ALL KNOWING. HE KNOWS ALL PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE.

SO THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

BUT GOD IS LOVE.

HE PROVIDES A WAY OUT

WE HAVE SINNED & MUST PAY THE PRICE BY DEATH = SPIRITUAL DEATH (ALL ARE NOW DEAD SPIRITUAL UNLESS WE ARE BORN AGAIN), THEN PHYSICAL DEATH, AFTER PHYSICAL DEATH (THERE WILL BE A GENERAL RESURRECTION AT THE VERY END OF TIME) AND THEN AFTER JUDGEMENT DAY THERE WILL BE THE FINAL SENTENCE - AND HELL WHICH IS ETERNAL DEATH

AND NO WAY OF SELF SALVATION. BECAUSE OUR SO CALLED GOOD DEEDS ARE AS "FILTHY RAGS" IN THE SIGHT OF GOD. AS SINNERS OUR MOTIVES ARE TAINTED BY SINS IN EVERYTHING WE DO. SO GOD WILL REJECT THINGS DONE IN SINS.

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS GOD SENDS A SACRIFICE(SUBSTITUTE) OR REDEEMER.
AND HE DID THAT BY SENDING HIS OWN HOLY SON TO DIE ON OUR BEHALF. SO THAT MEN COULD GO FREE AND BE FORGIVEN IN CHRIST

AGAIN LOOK AT IT THIS WAY

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE CAN GET IT BY 3 MEANS:

1) WE EARN IT. THIS ONE WE WORK FOR IT.

2) WE STEAL IT. THIS ONE WE DID NOT WORK FOR IT BUT GET IT DISHONESTLY

3) WE GOT IT FREE AS A GIFT. THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID, "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST"

OR GO INTO A STADIUM

1) WE PURCHASE THE TICKET (WE WORKED FOR OUR MONEY TO PAY)

2) WE CLIMB INSIDE THE STADIUM WHEN THE GUARDS ARE NOT WATCHING

3) SOMEONE PAY FOR US (FREE GIFT)

NOW TO GO TO HEAVEN

1) WE EARN IT. NO! NO WAY!. GOD SAYS, "ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD" BY GOOD WORKS NO ONE CAN QUALIFY. WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE SINNERS BY NATURE. SINNERS BY THOUGHTS, WORDS AND ACTIONS.

AS SINFUL FALLEN CREATURES THE CHINESE SAYS, "IT TAKES 3 YEARS TO LEARN TO DO GOOD. BUT IT ONLY TAKES 3 DAYS TO LEARN TO DO EVIL"

3 DAYS? IN JUST 3 MINUTES SOME IN i3 FORUM ALREADY SPEW OUT TONNES OF FILTHY WORDS!! SO NO WAY ANYONE CAN EARN HEAVEN

SEE HOW STRICT IS GOD'S STANDARD

"BUT I SAY UNTO YOU THAT EVERY IDLE WORD THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT" SO ONE BAD WORD WILL LAND YOU IN HELL!!

2) AND NO ONE CAN SNEAK INTO HEAVEN AS ANGELS GUARD IT

3) ONLY WAY IS BY CHRIST WHO HAS PAID FOR ALL YOUR SINS ON THE CROSS

JESUS IS THE WAY- THE ONLY WAY TO GOD & HEAVEN

AMEN!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz