7 people like this.

60 comment(s). Last comment by TakeProfits 2018-10-05 21:41

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-10-03 16:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Oct 2, 2018 06:50 PM | Report Abuse
and as for Sendai...my private whatsapp to KYY.....

[14:45, 9/30/2018] Sendai on the other hand I am bullish.... The environment is right for them. I think the sale of lift boat is not yet reflected in last results and will be reflected in next results..

[14:47, 9/30/2018] Middle East should be booming with cash at current oil price. Should be party time.

I very generous one...go buy Sendai before he does......

Santa Claus coming to town again?
You better watch out, you better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why

If the share price continue to drop from now onward, there will be forced selling of big margin player son, very soon.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-03 16:10 | Report Abuse

by kcchongnz > Oct 3, 2018 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

I believe if you are good at investing in distressed debts, you may make big money in those O&G companies too.

===========

so now you want to be known as junk bond king? as well as teacher to newbies?

I tell you what....for most people.....they will be in good hands as long as their money is in good businesses with business sense and good quality management........like qL, for example.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-03 16:16 | Report Abuse

kc

sendai? There are many other shares to worry about ....not Sendai.....Sendai operations are mainly in Middle East and Middle East is swimming in cash with current oil price.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-03 16:18 | Report Abuse

70% of the shares held by owner Tan Sri.....

Tan Sri has to die before I die.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-10-03 16:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Oct 3, 2018 04:10 PM | Report Abuse
I tell you what....for most people.....they will be in good hands as long as their money is in good businesses with business sense and good quality management........like qL, for example......

I agree with you 100% about the management of QL.

However, we are talking about Sendai.

How much do you know about the boss, besides having a Tan Sri title? How good is the management?

I don't know them but I can evaluate them, from what they have been saying in the past, what they did and what are the outcomes.

Over-promise but under-delivered.

That is the signature dish.

Go read the past annual report since listed. You don't have to believe in me.

What man, keep on harping on good management, but don't have the faintest idea how the management has been doing for the minority shareholders.

You are just keeping on exposing your ignorance.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-03 16:25 | Report Abuse

kc

what I don't like about your approach to stock market is you like to teach people to look for low quality but "cheap" stuffs.

I think most people are better served if they stick to good quality stuffs.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-10-03 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Oct 3, 2018 04:25 PM | Report Abuse
kc
what I don't like about your approach to stock market is you like to teach people to look for low quality but "cheap" stuffs.

Mine low quality stuff? What do I own which is low quality? Please state here.

Jaks and Sendai high quality stuff?

I told you to look at Jaks annual report; what they have done in term of shareholder value enhancement? What quality is the management; what they say, and what they did, and the outcome?

Same as Jaks. Both the quality of their business and the management. The latter for Jaks is actually obvious to most investors.

I don't know if you are blind or what?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-10-03 17:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Oct 3, 2018 04:10 PM | Report Abuse
by kcchongnz > Oct 3, 2018 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

I believe if you are good at investing in distressed debts, you may make big money in those O&G companies too.
===========
so now you want to be known as junk bond king? as well as teacher to newbies?

I tell you what....for most people.....they will be in good hands as long as their money is in good businesses with business sense and good quality management........like qL, for example.......

Distressed debts are junk bonds?

You see you are a really a hopeless "accountant".

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-03 17:57 | Report Abuse

kc

true, what I say about you.

People like u...always only like to talk about valuations, valuation this valuation that, as if stock market can be so easily valued, people like you will only land up with low quality stuffs.

and as for Jaks and Sendai.....people buy Jaks and sendai have their own evaluations and reasons. ...and if they make a lot of money, it is because they are willing to take the market and business risks associated with their purchase......why cannot meh?

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2018-10-05 21:41 | Report Abuse

ItChing is pretty correct and right on track. Good business, good management and what management say comes to pass. Good on you kcchongz

Post a Comment
Market Buzz