Be the first to like this.

41 comment(s). Last comment by cjzion 2018-10-08 15:28

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-06 20:27 | Report Abuse

3 Lessons from here

1) Avoid staying near tsunami exposed region like Palu or Donggala, much of Japan, Indonesia or San Francisco. In Penang places like Batu Ferringhi and Tanjung Bungah are vulnerable to tsunami also

2) Avoid buying shares without fundamental. Invest in shares with Margin of safety

3) Listen to what Jesus says. Accept Him as LORD and Saviour and you will go to heaven. Reject His warnings and you might sadly end up in hell.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:33 | Report Abuse

A luck of it got to with the luck of birth.....

huge gains are luck
moderate gains are skill and knowledge.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:34 | Report Abuse

fengshui master good enough....no need bible

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-06 20:38 | Report Abuse

These houses were swimming round and round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_b0jiFOkc

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:42 | Report Abuse

where one is born and to who is luck.

luck is responsible for the big differences.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-10-06 20:44 | Report Abuse

Luck is like when you roll the dice...when play the board game Monopoly

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:51 | Report Abuse

luck is when u got no control which where and when the sperm becomes you.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:53 | Report Abuse

if we are born in Palu the chances you dying there is the same for everyone born there, no matter whether u are smart or not.

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-06 20:54 | Report Abuse

Luck also tell us one guy arrived by train in Ipoh and called Uncle to fetch him by Roll Royce car?

His luck ran out! Nobody bothers with him?

So unlucky?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-10-06 20:55 | Report Abuse

LOL

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 20:59 | Report Abuse

I like to go Ipoh by train.....why don't u try? actually very nice one.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 21:02 | Report Abuse

ETS is first class.....under utilised.

they need more promotions.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-06 21:04 | Report Abuse

actually ETS good enough already....I don't know why they started that HSR with Singapore.....the ETS from Gemas to JB will be completed soon.

Sslee

5,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-10-06 21:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Let us at this moment of time in the safety and comfort of our home pray that our heart and thought are with Indonesia people of Palu and Donggala, be strong, have faith (helps are on the way) and keep believing that you will pull through all this, rebuild and move on.

I am sadden and heartbroken that in a time when natural disaster strike and taken away thousands of innocent life, why there is still people blind to the other people suffering, pain, loss, hopelessness, despair and dead?

Have we humankind still have our humaneness, compassion and feeling for other?

Have we lost our way and mind and must we use every opportunities even devastating disaster to prove a point and of unwarranted worshiping?

May god be merciful to all irrespective of whether they believe in god or not.

Thank you
PS: https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/177025.jsp

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2018-10-06 22:05 | Report Abuse

If there is humanity, one should not preach of what bad had befallen but what can be done to elevate the fallen

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-06 22:45 | Report Abuse

Hi guys
I just share the facts of truth

Jesus already warned about earthquakes in end times. And we already know about the Pacific Rim of Fire.

Jesus has told all to build on solid rock and avoid sinking sand

Ignorance is no virtue. Now we do not rejoice at the misfortune of people but to humbly listen to warning and take heed to ourselves.

If after ample warning men still build houses on sand, invest in greater fool stocks or still live carelessly?

Then we have done our part and our conscience is clear.

But if we by any means save some? Then we have done a good deed in saving the lost

Posted by teareader818 > 2018-10-07 00:27 | Report Abuse

Have you worked out how much of Singapore is built on sand? Aren't you concerned? Don't be so cock sure that earthquakes will only take place within the Pacific Rim of Fire. Do you think that by just believing in Jesus you'll be saved? I think Jesus wants you to do much more than that to be saved. James in 2.14-18, warned...FOR FAITH WITHOUT DEED, IT IS TOTALLY DEAD.

Sslee

5,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-10-07 07:19 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
https://agingcapriciously.com/2013/05/30/gandhis-sixth-social-sin-worship-without-sacrifice/
Quote: What can we do to practice good deeds as well as good thoughts? What sacrifices are you willing to make to help others? Are we making a true sacrifice by telling others how hard we worked and that they can be what we are if they only try? Should we simply tell others to pull themselves up by their boot straps? Are all people really created equal in the sense that everyone has an equal chance at health and happiness? Can we help make it so by sharing what we have with others?

Unquote: Many do not have a choice whether to build their house in solid rock or sand. Should Tokyo people now move to Singapore?

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa
I can only wish if only there is less worship and more sacrifice/good deeds as epitomes’ by Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta devoted/sacrificed her whole life caring for the sick, the homeless and the poorest of the poor in the slum of Calcutta.
I cited her quote below to reflect her thought of humaneness, love, selflessness, devotion, compassion, empathy, sacrifice, suffering, pain, loss, darkness, hopelessness, despair, dead and question the absent of god’s mercy.
• I see God in every human being. When I wash the leper's wounds, I feel I am nursing the Lord himself. Is it not a beautiful experience?
• Don't look for big things, just do small things with great love....The smaller the thing, the greater must be our love.
• If I ever become a Saint — I surely be one of "darkness". I will continually be absent from Heaven — to light the light of those in darkness on earth.
• One day I met a lady who was dying of cancer in a most terrible condition. And I told her, I say, "You know, this terrible pain is only the kiss of Jesus — a sign that you have come so close to Jesus on the cross that he can kiss you." And she joined her hands together and said, "Mother Teresa, please tell Jesus to stop kissing me"
• They say people in hell suffer eternal pain because of the loss of God – they would go through all that suffering if they had just a little hope of possessing God. In my soul I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not wanting me, of God not being God, of God not really existing (Jesus, please forgive my blasphemies, I have been told to write everything). That darkness that surrounds me on all sides. I can’t lift my soul to God – no light or inspiration enters my soul. I speak of love for souls, of tender love for God, words pass through my words [sic, lips], and I long with a deep longing to believe in them! What do I labour for? If there be no God—there can be no soul.—If there is no soul then Jesus—You also are not true... Jesus don't let my soul be deceived—nor let me deceive anyone. In the call You said that I would have to suffer much.—Ten years—my Jesus, You have done to me according to Your will—and Jesus hear my prayer—if this pleases You—if my pain and suffering—my darkness and separation gives You a drop of consolation—my own Jesus, do with me as You wish—as long as You wish, without a single glance at my feelings and pain... I beg of You only one thing—please do not take the trouble to return soon.—I am ready to wait for You for all eternity.

Thank you

Sslee

5,817 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-10-07 07:27 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
Quote: When you stop telling them how good Christianity is and start living it, you will find more converts than you can cope with. These words of wisdom apply to all religions of the world. We want to shout from roof-tops the virtues of our beliefs and not translate them into our lives.
Unquote: Love god thus loves everyone.

Thank you

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 10:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Jarklp

175 posts

Posted by Jarklp > 2018-10-07 11:24 | Report Abuse

When others are suffering from the mishap, this insensitive idiot is taking advantage of the incident to praise their god, failing to recognize the suffering others are going through. No one chooses to live in poor conditions if they can afford a better one. No one chooses to go through this kind of disaster if they are given a choice.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 11:43 | Report Abuse

osted by Jarklp > Oct 7, 2018 11:24 AM | Report Abuse

When others are suffering from the mishap, this insensitive idiot is taking advantage of the incident to praise their god, failing to recognize the suffering others are going through. No one chooses to live in poor conditions if they can afford a better one. No one chooses to go through this kind of disaster if they are given a choice.
===========

good post

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-10-07 11:46 | Report Abuse

lord jesus where are u? why butaland only 0.52cts?

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 12:32 | Report Abuse

See this www.chick.com

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 12:37 | Report Abuse

as everyone wants house on rocks....some will miss out.

....u guess it...the poor will miss out.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 12:43 | Report Abuse

there was a time in Singapore when those with bible in hand is richer than those without.....calvintan generation.....

is it true today? is it true in future?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 12:46 | Report Abuse

pastor and wife who cheats

pastor with wife having Roshmah taste....its a joke and spending time in jail.

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 12:56 | Report Abuse

Yes there are fake pastors just as they are fake accountants

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 13:09 | Report Abuse

are u a fake pastor?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

that pastor is not a fake pastor....He is a fully certified and recognised pastor just like I am a fully qualified and certified accountant........

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2018-10-07 13:33 | Report Abuse

fully certified or not, not important. Its integrity, honesty in any profession which unfortunalely lack off nowadays. An honest dedicated cleaner is much better than a crooked PM, or leader

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 13:47 | Report Abuse

so easy to isolate the deviant ones?

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2018-10-07 15:08 | Report Abuse

ys. crook people, leader cakap TAK serupa bikin. genuine boss show leadership by example. we have seen so many leaders in our nation with lack of credibility., unfortunately. 64 vows in GE manifesto no need to fulfil la., the best example

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2018-10-07 15:40 | Report Abuse

Foreign investors are watching what the new govt. is doing. Lack of crediblity will destroy all future flow of investments. No one want to deal with crooks.

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 15:44 | Report Abuse

chinaman is correct

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 15:47 | Report Abuse

calvin.....Malaysia Baru leaders of better quality than your Singapore current batch of leaders.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-10-07 15:48 | Report Abuse

I think your singapore current batch of leaders is like that pastor and his wife except not yet caught......

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 16:05 | Report Abuse

yes ah?

Now One Sing Dollar is 3 Ringgit

See if New Malaysian Leaders can improve it to

One Sing Dollar to 2 Ringgit?

Give it a one year time frame then only know

calvintaneng

56,036 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-10-07 16:08 | Report Abuse

New American Standard Bible (Proverbs 14:34)
Righteousness exalts a nation, But sin is a disgrace to any people.

cjzion

90 posts

Posted by cjzion > 2018-10-08 15:28 | Report Abuse

Christian churches throught Msia prayed for God to intervene in the election on 9/5/18. God answered our prayers n gave us a New Malaysia. Continue to pray for the new leaders because the enemy is hard at work to spoil their work.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz