Be the first to like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2018-11-26 12:52

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-24 21:35 | Report Abuse

the aim of improving tactical skills is to make you and me a better speculator, a better trader.....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-11-24 22:20 | Report Abuse

Besides talking cock, I see nothing regarding about any "tactic".

"Skill"? That is far fetch!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-24 23:37 | Report Abuse

hahaha.....

kc ... u feel I threaten your market? I hope I do.....

really....cannot do well unless one has mastered some of the advanced skills in this coming series of improving tactical skills.

your stuffs only good for earning fees from students....my stuffs can make money from the stock market.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 00:33 | Report Abuse

kc...how to trust buy and hold and intrinsic value and value investing when it has not worked in Wall Street this year and have not worked in Malaysia for 18 months?.....

"In a year of tax cuts, economy running on all cylinders, Wall Street DJIA is trading at year lows. The fastest shrinkage of projected PE ratios in memory with declining prices and expanding earnings. A real delemma for value investors, An enigmas for the oscillators."

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 01:51 | Report Abuse

kc...its funny actually....speculators and traders are making money....

Buy and hold, and intrinsic value and value investors are losing billions.....

I like it...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 11:20 | Report Abuse

Charles Darwin is wrong about survival of the fittest.

It is survival of the adaptable.....Its adapt or perish.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-11-25 11:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 24, 2018 11:37 PM | Report Abuse
hahaha.....
kc ... u feel I threaten your market? I hope I do.....

ME: MARKET? WHAT MARKET?
THREAT? WHAT THREAT? POSTS WITH TALKING COCK AND EMPTY STUFF, AND COMMENTS OF KAKI KONG KAKI SONG A THREAT TO WHAT, TO WHOM, FOR WHAT?

really....cannot do well unless one has mastered some of the advanced skills in this coming series of improving tactical skills

ME: ADVANCED SKILLS? WHAT SKILL YOU HAVE PROVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

A FAMOUS "SUPER INVESTOR" HERE SAID, "IF HE IS SO GOOD, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE ALREADY"

your stuffs only good for earning fees from students....my stuffs can make money from the stock market.....

ME: "I BUY THIS AT THIS PRICE, OH, DAMN F LUCKY I SOLD IT AT THIS PRICE AND MADE A PROFIT."

ANYBODY CAN TALK ANYTHING, BUT SHOW YOUR PUBLISHED PORTFOLIO FIRST, THE PRICES THEN AND THEN TALK ABOUT IT MONTHS LATER. DISCUSS YOUR INVESTMENT THESIS; WHY YOU LIKE THOSE SHARES, WITH JUSTIFICATIONS. OTHERWISE IT HAS NO BLOODY USE AT ALL TO ANYONE, BESIDES KAKI KONG KAKI SONG.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 11:44 | Report Abuse

ANYBODY CAN TALK ANYTHING, BUT SHOW YOUR PUBLISHED PORTFOLIO FIRST, THE PRICES THEN AND THEN TALK ABOUT IT MONTHS LATER. DISCUSS YOUR INVESTMENT THESIS; WHY YOU LIKE THOSE SHARES, WITH JUSTIFICATIONS. OTHERWISE IT HAS NO BLOODY USE AT ALL TO ANYONE, BESIDES KAKI KONG KAKI SONG.
============

I do better than that....for a couple of months, I have been showing my purchases and sales live......and so far, its like magic....almost 100% strike rate......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 11:47 | Report Abuse

I do better than that....for a couple of months, I have been showing my purchases and sales live......and so far, its like magic....almost 100% strike rate......

u see....no theory is better than showing real live examples....

last two weeks, I have showed I only liked Elsoft, Supermax and Layhoong.....Now, I only have Layhong and waiting for it to give me good profits....The other two sold already for good profits.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 11:49 | Report Abuse

more qualitative stuffs, less quantitative stuffs....my kind of guy

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600183592.jsp

not for engineers and maths guys.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 12:20 | Report Abuse

I trust my observations.....that is the only thing I have .....its my business sense vs the rest of the world.....

Everyone who wants to be successful must have his own business sense. U cannot depend on mine.

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-11-25 15:06 | Report Abuse

You now.... I start go miss stockmanly

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 19:57 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz Posted by qqq3 > Nov 24, 2018 11:37 PM | Report Abuse

ANYBODY CAN TALK ANYTHING, BUT SHOW YOUR PUBLISHED PORTFOLIO FIRST, THE PRICES THEN AND THEN TALK ABOUT IT MONTHS LATER.
================

kc...I am not interested in buy and hold.....I am interested in trading.....immediate results within days/ weeks......

let the fengshui masters deceive people for years at a time....I want to see results soonest.....

I know....people like u like to deceive people for years at a time.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 20:00 | Report Abuse

kc....there is no hiding the fact.....buy and hold people has a bad year in Wall Street and 18 months in Malaysia.....buy and hold people are scrambling for excuses...I am having great profits.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-25 21:34 | Report Abuse

kc....superior returns comes the courage to go from 100% to 0% and from 0% to 100% as the situation demands......Your invitation to me to produce a portfolio and review a few months hence is an invitation to mediocre returns.

I know I know....You are going to cite Warren the Buffalo....but there is only one Buffalo in this world ...and billion dollar industry have been built around Buffalology....but it doesn't interest me........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-26 12:52 | Report Abuse

improving tactical skills....

don't have to buy ( or sell) when nothing catches my fancy.

not doing any thing today.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz