9 comment(s). Last comment by TakeProfits 2019-01-30 17:02

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-12-16 18:45 | Report Abuse

Ini macam bloomberg

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-16 19:02 | Report Abuse

investors have every reason to be pessimistic. WHY? Well, bcoz management is very slow at responding to competitors and customers. Based on this, I"m pretty sure more and more courier services will eat up their market share. There seem to be the tidak apa attitidue. Last time poslaju service is if u send today, tomorrow u get it. But these days no longer the case, few months back, was worse, 5 days or more but seems to have improved a bit to 3 days but still not good enough. There are some courier running 24 hours, non stop although a bit more expensive but they provide quality services. Today send, tomorrow u get it, regardless holiday or not, they don't rest. I tell u an experience of mine with poslaju. There was a time poslaju didn't reached me after few days, i forgotten, so i called up, they told me poslaju 3 days blah blah blah. So I asked them, why should I use poslaju if it takes me 3 days or more, instead I should just use pos malaysia's registered mail. They kept quiet. Bcoz their service cheaper than others, they have the tidak apa attitude. Take it or leave it, i guess.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-16 19:04 | Report Abuse

They should provide better quality service , not business as usual to remain competitive.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-16 19:04 | Report Abuse

reminded me of TM

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-12-16 23:43 | Report Abuse

Haha... They thought still old sweet BN days... Sami velu said.. Besok kirim, hari ini sampai~

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-16 23:50 | Report Abuse

If you can see that they are back to today hantar, tomorrow get it, regardless of public holiday, stll running, then I'll buy this counter.Another thing, some told me they are very rough at handling people's posting item.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-12-16 23:50 | Report Abuse

FYI, there are indeed courier services that run 365 days.

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2018-12-17 08:31 | Report Abuse

Contrarily, It is an good opportunity to accumulate..

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2019-01-30 17:02 | Report Abuse

Haha...accumulate from what price. Certainly accumulating now at current prices is toying with disaster. Very sad all the glc all VERY badly managed...Mas, Fgv, UMW oil and gas ( now renamed Velesto...they shameful to remember UMW oil and gas, I guess) to name some of their financial fiascos..Pos..Haha...Have to wait and see....If POS Can't improve their services in this 21st Century now..given the time they had to improve things..Is very very sad...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz