89 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-03-07 09:57

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:14 | Report Abuse

Appreciate comment from everyone especially Philips, if Choivo boy interested to tell me I also okay.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:18 | Report Abuse

Sunway and Monash are best.....any business degree will do......the rest is up to luck and fate...............

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:22 | Report Abuse

Raider says stop wasting monies on high education cost...Go & study in TAR University and TAR college university....the fees are affordable and the education has quality too loh...!!

There are many course u can choose too mah....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:22 | Report Abuse

wah uncle qqq3, really or not, where got such thing as luck and fate one? I heard some billionaire said success is 99% hardwork and 1% luck.

Really business degree good meh?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:23 | Report Abuse

Raider, but they say TAR Uni and TAR college England not up to par leh, very difficult also

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:24 | Report Abuse

My children from Sunway and Monash........They love it....proud of it and both doing very well........

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:25 | Report Abuse

I am a satisfied parent.............

2,822 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-03-05 22:27 | Report Abuse

But 26years old still stay will u oh. Pround? Wings macam belum keras le

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:29 | Report Abuse

In today market....u want best salary, go study IT lah......other than that, all business and accounting courses also good.......

Business and accounting graduates never regret their choice...

Business, accounting, actuary, IT....all are good courses and people do not regret it......

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:31 | Report Abuse

qqq3 your no regret actually means getting into corporate slavery leh, isn't it? I wonder if your children really love their job or not...

cheoky stay with parents I think okay lah, houses so expensive these days, somemore fresh grads salary barely 3k

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:32 | Report Abuse

U need to understand....the education is just paper qualifications...not that important for long term success mah...!!

Thats why raider says do not overpay for education mah....!!

The TAR group of university & colleges hold great students who are determine to succeed in life and work hard mah...!!

As raider says; success come from character , determination, hardwork, motivation, flexibility, good iq & eq and be prepare to move forward positively mah....!!

The TAR students have these positive attributes loh...!!

It is much better avenue to mould success at a much lower cost mah..!

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by cheoky > Mar 5, 2019 10:27 PM | Report Abuse

But 26years old still stay will u oh. Pround? Wings macam belum keras le

Its called happiness to share their university lives...........and early working lives.......

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:35 | Report Abuse

Uncle Raider, like I said attributes not the most important these days, I think knowing how to speak is more important. If England tak boleh pakai, results no matter how good cannot perform in interview also cannot lah. Think of it from the view of employer mah, if interview you also cannot perform liao, hire you liao macam mana lah...

Correct lah I also feel education a bit getting too much lah, sibeh expensive nowadays, last time if you work part time also can pay for your own university liao. Now you work part time maybe can pay 10% of your total fees lah.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:37 | Report Abuse

osted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:32 PM | Report Abuse

The TAR students
============

TAR students and UTAR students are mostly condemned to work for SMEs and SMIs...........very few gets a chance to work in big organisations of their choice....unless u are talking about Hengyuan and Huawei and China FDIs.............

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:38 | Report Abuse

Raider need to explain this loh....as a businessman....we are always prepare more but the employees must always help the co...to make more to justify their worth loh...!!

But does they have the fighting spirit & determination to succeed leh ??

Asking more pay bcos the cost of living is high is not the answer mah.!

As raider says; success come from character , determination, hardwork, motivation, flexibility, good iq & eq and be prepare to move forward positively mah....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:38 | Report Abuse

Uncle qqq3, your children graduated oredi? Can find job mah nowadays?

Good starting pay or not, if I am not wrong fresh grads can only get 3k at most correct or not my info?

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:39 | Report Abuse

My children doing very well.....better than expectations.....

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

Raider you haven't answer my query, I said if England tak boleh, no matter how good you are it's still not good enough because you don't have a medium to convey message effectively whether in sales or in operations it's the same. I think communication is the MOST MOST important.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

Mostly 3 k................my daughter starts at $ 5k...........

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

Alot of successful towkay of KLSE listed co are former TAR students loh...!!

TAR produce most chinese top tar bosses in listed in klse compare with the rest of university mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 5, 2019 10:37 PM | Report Abuse

osted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:32 PM | Report Abuse

The TAR students
============

TAR students and UTAR students are mostly condemned to work for SMEs and SMIs...........very few gets a chance to work in big organisations of their choice....unless u are talking about Hengyuan and Huawei and China FDIs.............

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:42 | Report Abuse

wah start 5k really not bad, let me guess sure some big MNCs?

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:43 | Report Abuse

Mostly 3 k................my daughter starts at $ 5k...........but she is exception.

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:44 | Report Abuse

Useless loh....later end up working for ex TAR university student towkay loh....!!

U want good life...u better be the boss loh...u work for people...u on salaried worker....u don write the pay check loh...!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 5, 2019 10:42 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:50 | Report Abuse

Alot of people very proud ask of their children and grandchildren earnings Rm 5k, 6k, 10k, 20k, 50k per month...but have they look at their children having career that make their own fortune having networth of rm 20m, rm 50m, rm 200m and write their own paycheck of rm 100k a month leh ??

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 5, 2019 10:42 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 22:51 | Report Abuse

my daughter turn down another offer starting $ 5 k and guaranteed $7 k after 2 years management trainees program.............

u come from UTar and Tar college, they don't even bother to interview you..................

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:52 | Report Abuse

correct lah but how can be towkay straight away out from uni leh?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:52 | Report Abuse

wah what company 6k? I want also

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 22:55 | Report Abuse

TAR student draw a start salary rm 2.5k to rm 3.0k per month...but it is stepping stone to big future towkay mah...!!

The TAR has big fighting spirit loh....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:50 PM | Report Abuse X

Alot of people very proud ask of their children and grandchildren earnings Rm 5k, 6k, 10k, 20k, 50k per month...but have they look at their children having career that make their own fortune having networth of rm 20m, rm 50m, rm 200m and write their own paycheck of rm 100k a month leh ??

Posted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:40 PM | Report Abuse X

Alot of successful towkay of KLSE listed co are former TAR students loh...!!

TAR produce most chinese top tar bosses in listed in klse compare with the rest of university mah....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:32 PM | Report Abuse X

U need to understand....the education is just paper qualifications...not that important for long term success mah...!!

The TAR group of university & colleges hold great students who are determine to succeed in life and work hard mah...!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 22:58 | Report Abuse

uncles ah, if really do business so easy why so many people still work for 2.5k to 3k ah? Why not just do business?

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 23:02 | Report Abuse

i not say must do own business but u must give do business an option loh.....!!

Just imagine qqq, daughter chinchai get Rm 5k to Rm 7k a mth...just start work...do u think this type of easy fixed salary condition...got good fighting spirit meh ??

Posted by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 10:32 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 23:03 | Report Abuse

I would recommend Sunway and Monash......People do not regret that decision....................................

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:04 | Report Abuse

qqq3 Sunway and Monash sibeh expensive leh, I survey liao, one degree = at least one toyota or honda car, kisiao one really, and I heard from the students there saying every semester fees raise 1k

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:04 | Report Abuse

If I can punt better then it's not a problem lah but I am not really good to be honest

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 23:05 | Report Abuse

I would recommend Sunway and Monash......People do not regret that decision....................................even if you can afford overseas....so what?

many of their classmates can go overseas if their parents wanted...............

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 23:07 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 5, 2019 11:04 PM | Report Abuse

qqq3 Sunway and Monash sibeh expensive leh, I survey liao, one degree = at least one toyota or honda car, kisiao one really, and I heard from the students there saying every semester fees raise 1k

struggle a bit lo.....u think Tar C and Utar no need money one meh? PTPTN plus...a bit of struggles if neccessary......the boat will straighten if the desire is there............

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 23:08 | Report Abuse

If u r rich of course no regret overpay for education loh....but if u r just an average joe...TAR is the best mah....!!

Just imagine u go sunway or Monash...u end up spending Rm 500k to Rm 1m for your children against TAR u pay less than Rm 100k loh...!!

In long run paper qualification do not count so much loh...!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:15 | Report Abuse

Sunway or Monash better ah qqq3?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:16 | Report Abuse

see how lah, no kids yet now, but better be prepared

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 23:17 | Report Abuse

U rubbish lah...wasting time loh...!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 5, 2019 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

see how lah, no kids yet now, but better be prepared

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 23:18 | Report Abuse

by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 11:08 PM | Report Abuse

If u r rich of course no regret overpay for education loh...

other people children u talk theory...your own children, how?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:19 | Report Abuse

correct mah, it's called planning ahead, just like investing, no waste time lah raider. Just to see what you all with experience think mah.

targetinvest

2,637 posts

Posted by targetinvest > 2019-03-05 23:19 | Report Abuse

All say many k k k k .. dunno hold water anot.
Go singapore work start 3k sgd and say rm 9k earning..

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:22 | Report Abuse

yeahor forget singapore liao not bad there x3 leh SGD

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-05 23:23 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 5, 2019 11:15 PM | Report Abuse

Sunway or Monash better ah qqq3?

I think same same.....depends on courses and priority.

Sunway a bit more academic....British education....and new facilities....seems to have more campus life.

Monash...Australian education....easier la.......a bit more foreigners.

reputation with employers should be same same.....my daughter from Monash, my son from Sunway.....

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

okay lah makes sense also so expensive sure got quality one lah.

Then any advice what companies should fresh grads start from?

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 23:35 | Report Abuse

My children all TAR loh...!!

After they graduate i gave them each extra Rm 200k ....bcos they study TAR and they are alot of savings mah and they can use this monies to invest part time to supplement loh while they start to work accumulate experience mah....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 5, 2019 11:18 PM | Report Abuse

by stockraider > Mar 5, 2019 11:08 PM | Report Abuse

If u r rich of course no regret overpay for education loh...

other people children u talk theory...your own children, how?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-05 23:38 | Report Abuse

I thought Stockraider very rich? Can throw 250k into INSAS but no money to give his kids a good education in England? You try to find a good job wth Petronas, Accenture, Shell, Big 4, albar & partners, HSBC, STANDARD chartered with your tar college degree?

At the very least get a UM degree like me la. If no money at least get some brains.

What is the percentage of towkays from tar college vs the percentage of towkays who studied in Oxford?

I'm sure the success rate will not surprise you.

In the long run paper qualifications do not count so much. But attitudes and aptitudes will always matter.

Trust me on this.

You stick around poor attitude people, your attitude will become so.
You stick with rich attitude people, and so will your attitude become.

If you have poor people mindset, dont't expect to learn differently from your crowd.

Same if you have rich people mindset, you will know they do things differently, think differently, act differently.

It doesn't matter where you go, so long as you learn life skills from people smarter than you.

You can learn rich people mindset, even among the poorest students in tar. You can get infected by poor people mindset, even in Oxford.

But rich people with the right mindset usually gather in the same place, same group, same like minded people.

That is where you want to be.

(Rich did not mean wealth. It's means attitude, aptitudes and a focus to life improvement.) Be rich up there. Money will usually follow.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-03-05 23:38 | Report Abuse

the answer NO lahhh align apa pasat.lu mau align tayar keta sajalah....nowadays all multi tasking lahhh..apa mau yikut buku ka..aiyooo

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 23:47 | Report Abuse

No need PHD lah....unless u want to be university Professor loh...!!

Also do not neglect the vocational option also good prospect to make good living loh........!!

Posted by factorrumour > Mar 5, 2019 11:40 PM | Report Abuse

degree is getting too common, if you really want to plan ahead, make sure your children take a more practical degree course, pave a continuous path to masters or phd level for your children, or equip your children with second skills or profession

else just forget about going university and go out do sales job