1 person likes this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by lextcs 2019-04-05 13:47

calvintaneng

53,399 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-04 15:03 | Report Abuse

http://www.majuperak.com.my/page/1/Home/

Mj Perak now goes by tender for its procurement (sale/ purchase) of assets in honest and transparent way

adamsmith

338 posts

Posted by adamsmith > 2019-04-04 17:34 | Report Abuse

Bro u promote so many counters , not enough money to follow .....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-04 17:37 | Report Abuse

People can give u many girls to chose....so u chose the best one loh.......!!

Why u so greedy choose every girl leh ??

Posted by adamsmith > Apr 4, 2019 5:34 PM | Report Abuse

Bro u promote so many counters , not enough money to follow .....

adamsmith

338 posts

Posted by adamsmith > 2019-04-04 18:56 | Report Abuse

LOL....

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-04 22:58 | Report Abuse

Calvin really good at finding those companies with land banks that haven't been revalued yet... But ah... How to unlock the value that's a problem. You know the management all very smart, say want to reduce costs so don't revalue the land... and then hold on and on and on and on.... Until dunno how many donkey years ==

calvintaneng

53,399 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-04 23:05 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER Calvin really good at finding those companies with land banks that haven't been revalued yet... But ah... How to unlock the value that's a problem. You know the management all very smart, say want to reduce costs so don't revalue the land... and then hold on and on and on and on.... Until dunno how many donkey years ==
04/04/2019 10:58 PM

NOW THERE ARE 2 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW

1) IF MANAGEMENT HAS THE HABIT OF SELLING ASSETS & PARE DOWN DEBTS

THIS WAS DONE IN PM CORP UNTIL ALL DEBTS WERE SETTLED & THEN A CASH PAY OUT!

NOW THE SAME TREND IS FOUND IN TALAM WHEN THEY SOLD ASSETS & PARE DOWN DEBTS FROM RM500 MILLIONS TO ONLY RM58 MILLIONS

FOR MJ PERAK IN THE NEW PH GOVT WITH PERAK CORP DIRECTORS BEING GRILLED FOR BAD PERFORMANCE I THINK THEY SHOULD KNOW IF THEY CANNOT PERFORM, THEY TOO, WILL BE REMOVED

SO IT IS IN THEIR OWN BEST INTEREST AS DIRECTORS TO PERFORM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-04 23:22 | Report Abuse

As I say b4 this layang understanding of business finance and business aspect are very poor loh...!!

Why do u need to consolidate Talam number of share leh ??...it serve no purpose loh...it is cheap & affordable with big margin of safety can easily fly even much better mah...!!

Private placement are u not impress Talam only need Rm 4.5m instead of Rm 45m....I m proud that talam keep it small...as the share price low...why want to place so much leh ??
This means Talam management take care of existing shareholder loh..!!

The way this Layang says Sumatec and Scomi got NTA assets more than Talam, but why he don buy leh ?? The answer their assets are poor quality assets whereas Talam has landed quality assets loh..!!
Also sumatec and scomi high debt but Talam very low mah...!!

IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL U NEED TO SPOT THE DIFFERENCE LOH....!!

RAIDER UNDERSTAND LOH...THIS LAYANG HAS BEEN CONNED MANY TIME BY PENNY STOCK LOH, THATS WHY HE IS SCEPTICAL. BUT HE NEED TO LEARN HIS LESSON AND NOT ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY LOH...!!

HE NEED TO STAND UP NOT FEEL SHY EVER AGAIN LOH...!!

I BELIEVE TALAM WILL BE LAYANG TURNING POINT, IF HE ONLY DARE TO SAY I M WILLING EXPLORE & LEARN LOH...!!

PLEASE LEARN FROM PROPERTY EXPERT CALVIN TAN...HE IS AN EXCEPTION GENIUS MAH......!!

cybergreen

2,186 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-04-05 08:15 | Report Abuse

mjperak look good after calvin buycall. lol

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2019-04-05 08:49 | Report Abuse

management sucks under MB inc Perak that time...did nothing to increase value instead keep posting red figures...think there will be any changes with the new govt? banker or player? or tie? red or black? or zero? tai or sai? or triples?

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2019-04-05 12:18 | Report Abuse

sure or not the land is still there?

calvintaneng

53,399 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-05 12:52 | Report Abuse

UNDER PH GOVT NOW

THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER

MANAGEMENT EVEN TENDER OUT PROJECTS

NO DIRECT DEAL

VERY GOOD!!

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2019-04-05 13:47 | Report Abuse

hopefully title deed is not missing from the registry … u know la...former gomen everything goes awol

Post a Comment
Market Buzz