1 person likes this.

57 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-05-21 14:17

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 11:34 | Report Abuse

what can I do about it??

I can tell them the wonderful country that is Malaysia and bright future........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 11:35 | Report Abuse

don't listen to that bangla in Indonesia half his life...He is used to bangla already.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 11:47 | Report Abuse

Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > May 21, 2019 11:42 AM | Report Abuse

There's no future here,
==========

like that cannot lah....mana boleh??

Asian century. Malaysia right in the middle.....and so few Chinese...I can see very easy life for Chinese in Malaysia.

plenty to eat, plenty to share share.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 12:16 | Report Abuse

top 4 economies 2050..........

1 China
2 USA
3 India
4 Indonesia.

and Malaysia right in the middle.......sure very good and very easy cari makan.

https://www.valuewalk.com/2019/01/top-10-largest-economies-2050-china/

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-21 13:15 | Report Abuse

My daughter studies in the US, then is planning to work in either HK or SG. But now she changes her mind, after doing internship, she realizes home is where the heart is.

She is coming back.

Grass is always greener on the other side. Every place has its problems. In the US? no free medical, everything need to pay. No green card? they treat you like trash whether or not you are citizen, just by skin color alone.

Talents are valued and skills appreciated everywhere. The idea that a better life can be found elsewhere is flawed, simply because holiday there and working there is totally different things.

Where do you want to grow your future anyway? maybe I can help give you an introduction.

I strongly believe its not where you go that is important. It is what you do with your opportunities that make the difference.

I live in the jungles of sabah, the islands of sipadan, the mountains of kinabalu. I wouldn't trade it any other way. Meanwhile money can be found anywhere.

>>>>>>

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > May 21, 2019 11:42 AM | Report Abuse
There's no future here, stop being blinded by your own ignorance. And stop spreading your ignorance. I strongly urge everyone to study hard and move to places where your talents are being valued, your skills being appreciated, it won't be easy. But life is never about staying in your comfort zone. Take the leap and deal with the difficulties initially, you'll be grateful for what you did 10 years from now. At the very least, your children and grandchildren will be grateful for your actions. Think long term, you have 30-40 of good years ahead. Don't waste your potential here.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 14:14 | Report Abuse

(US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > May 21, 2019 1:15 PM |

She is coming back.
===============

see...punter....good.

Rich family problem ....a lot of rich tycoons in Ipoh live lonely lifes when old because children all overseas....very sad.....KYY included......

I no such problem because I not rich tycoon.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-21 14:17 | Report Abuse

Ipoh is a town full of rich old folks living alone.....Sandakan , maybe.

actually Malaysia is heaven.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz