3 people like this.

60 comment(s). Last comment by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB 2019-07-08 15:46

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 10:36 | Report Abuse

You sure or not? China not better than Singapore meh?

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2019-07-07 11:14 | Report Abuse

An OKU-ruled gomen is definitely heading to Holland !
But S'pore is too small for us, may be Australia is a better choice.

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 11:16 | Report Abuse

That's why I say got China mah aiyor, I am going China this month end liao. Australia is good too but difficult to get offer there lah! China much more opportunities, but you cannot be banana lah

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 12:49 | Report Abuse

Anyone here can argue otherwise? Huh? No one? So everything I said is true then?

chinaman

3,217 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-07-07 14:34 | Report Abuse

Except Yeo Bin Bin, Anthony Loke with outstanding ministers performance, the rest all sleeping at job. wakaka

chinaman

3,217 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-07-07 14:34 | Report Abuse

Except Yeo Bin Bin, Anthony Loke with outstanding ministers performance, the rest all sleeping at job. wakaka

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-07-07 15:10 | Report Abuse

yeo bee yin aaaa....aiyo i thought she can but infortunately really suspicious kim kin river polution issue...hubby might be involved in the pokition cases. occurrd twice.this is really seriius matter.biases

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-07-07 15:11 | Report Abuse

she and her hubby should be investigated and interogated immediately

chinaman

3,217 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-07-07 15:32 | Report Abuse

his hubby in in IOI property. since when property can pollute river? wakaka

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 15:47 | Report Abuse

Athony Loke really doing his job ka? I saw many road accidents again leh, same spot, twice in 2 days, still got people die. I think not.

chinaman

3,217 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-07-07 15:59 | Report Abuse

Majority are reckless driving like kereta lembu mindset causing accident- at mobile phone, sleeping, suka suka potong, etc. This lembu mindset should under education ministry. wakaka

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:03 | Report Abuse

kereta lembu kah? Kereta lembu move very slow won't accident, kereta laju laju more like it, vroom vroom vroom and boom, typical!

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:18 | Report Abuse

hopeless123 , Have you bought your one-way ticket to hope yet ?
Good luck n Good riddance to you...

What our country need right now are people who work hard, have perseverance,faith in a better tomorrow and a never give up attitude to make things happen for the better.

At the personal,family,company, community n political levels.

You are obviously blind to the impact of GE14 that has shattered the powers of the previous political hierarchy, and swept away the darkness of massive corruption nabuse of power by the BN political elites.

For the first time in over 60 yrs, Msia has a good chance to realise the fervent hope/dreams of our forefathers , for a rightful place in the Msian Sun for everyone.

Our forefathers came here with nothing, only the shirt on their back.

They work hard,persevered with faith n determination,sacrificed their comforts, to save hard to survive n hope for a better tomorow for their children.

Thanks to our forefathers n parents unwavering efforts, we are here in a much better Msia.

You must be one of the former BN political elites or siblings, who still have not come to terms with the new political reality here.

There are a few of them here, who persist in their political agenda in I3.

Stop n Desist in your vengeful hatred agenda , to spread discord n ill will in I3 .

If you have political agenda, pls do so at the proper forum in MCA,BN NGOs ,newspapers etc , not here in I3, our stock market forum.

Now, can we have some peace, to focus on our business of making money in stocks ?

Thanks..

Op3rs

396 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2019-07-07 16:25 | Report Abuse

ei foolsgold u really abit fool lah.

he is saying about the bersatu and all our tax payments go to the pocket of bumiputera because of some special rights.

you talk wat malaysia in the right direction or what now?

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 16:39 | Report Abuse

Foolsgood,

Good riddance that your name already implied you as a fool.

If you are so dedicated in contributing a portion of your already lower than average salary in a weakening currency (it will weaken further don't worry about that) to the government for their unequal rights, by all means please do so.

As you have said, since your forefathers came here with nothing, why can't they leave here and go to places where their policies are based on merit instead of race.

If you have no problem sending your children to private education institutions think about those who are less fortunate that don't the the opportunity to do so. These are the people who scored better, deserved the opportunity but are being denied on what basis? Yes you guessed it right, because they are not of that race that entitles them to the special rights. And if you haven't noticed, these opportunities are funded equally through taxpayers of all races in Malaysia, rather than a certain race.

If you once again have no problem with that, by all means keep doing so, paying taxes which will NEVER EVER benefit you or your future generations.

So what about GE14, have you seen anything have changed? The dictator for 20 years is back in power, not giving up the special rights of certain race, arguing that it's to 'help' them, to 'help' the nation progress. Pfft I can't find a better joke than this seriously.

Much better, you must be one of those delusional idiots who is oblivious to all the things happening around you.

Salary - not growing
Purchasing power - declining
Currency strength - weakening
Cost of tertiary education - skyrocketing
Cost of housing - sky high (don't even think about buying a house for the younger generations)

Seems to me standard of living is declining at a rather quick pace.

Money making stocks, are you really that naive, so what if you can make money, it's still MYR, sooner or later the 'money' you have made will not even be enough to fill your stomach.

For those who are rich, better park some of your spare cash in foreign currency.

For those who are struggling, don't worry there's always better opportunities out there.

For those who are delusional, who wants to contribute and help the nation, by all means please do so, the country will need you.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:41 | Report Abuse

ei foolsgold u really abit fool lah.

he is saying about the bersatu and all our tax payments go to the pocket of bumiputera because of some special rights.

you talk wat malaysia in the right direction or what now?

My main point, bring up political issues/disatisfaction at the proper forum, not here in I3 stock forum.

all the current issues in play have always been there since day one of merdeka.

only main difference is now, it is no longer sweep under the carpet, like under the previous political elites.
It is bring out in open for all to see under the new political reality.

So, smack alec, what is your solution ?

Issue of 60 over yrs, need time, goodwill , trust n patience to resolve one. Maybe even need a new generation of Msian to address these.

Just like China-Taiwan-HK issue.

we r all political newbies here, dont be mislead by the political foxes at work.

Stick to what we know here, to make money in stocks, its more rewarding n happier.

Let the politicals handle these hot potatoes, they are well paid, n we be their boss to evaluate at GE15.

Isnt this a smarter way for everyone ?

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:45 | Report Abuse

naive you are, foolish you are, brainless you probably are -
Master Yoda

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:46 | Report Abuse

hopeless123

Pls buy your one-way ticket to any country you think give u a better deal NOW !

Dont be a cry baby here in I3.

No one owe us a living,

Be a big boy or ship out..

Good luck n Good riddance to you, cry baby !!

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:48 | Report Abuse

China is a pretty good deal, just wondering how old is hopeless, maybe some uncle or what no idea.

of course there's Singapore too, but all you youngsters must be talented enough to be accepted.

All based on merits you know, can do then yes, cannot do, want try backdoor sorry lah no chance.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > Jul 7, 2019 4:45 PM | Report Abuse

naive you are, foolish you are, brainless you probably are -
Master Yoda

Your solution , smart alec ?

btw can sponsor a way ticket for your friend here ?

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

What solution you want?

Work hard and save Bolehland lah! What you suggested mah! So smart, work harder, don't stop working!

What you doing in Bursa, go work lah! Bodo

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB

so, you are just a talk,talk,talk guy like your name sake in dont know where...hahahaha..

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:53 | Report Abuse

Thought your England very good, in the end just some low IQ dude hahahaha, makes sense lah, your message probably took your 1 hour to type. Now all these brainless comments so quick.. Makes sense

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:54 | Report Abuse

Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB

hahahaha..who start call names now ? hahahaha..

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:54 | Report Abuse

Learnt from you sozai! Hahahaha

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 16:56 | Report Abuse

Let me guess,

are you one of those delusional fools that is stucked here because you bought a house, or already have children, or have a 'stable' career in Malaysia?

You can't really leave Malaysia, so you start to justify why you remained here and be 'hopeful' and try to save the nation?

I think you must fall under one of those categories hahaha.

Good luck, country needs you to save.
Bursa stocks need your money to keep the price at par.
MYR needs you to work harder to stop weakening.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > Jul 7, 2019 4:54 PM | Report Abuse

Learnt from you sozai! Hahahaha

sorry to say, i dont have such lousy student...sozai's student..

hhihihi..

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 16:58 | Report Abuse

Typical Malaysians,

FoolsGold and Mr Jho Low,

Can't hold a proper discussion, resort to meaningless and thoughtless arguments.

So FoolsGold,

DO you even understand what I wrote? Or you are too smart to understand?
I think not.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 16:59 | Report Abuse

Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB >

Why u only know how to recyle your stale jokes ??

Really show you are a dumb guy who think u are smart...hahahaa

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-07 17:00 | Report Abuse

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/singapore-world-successful-society_b_7934988

"Singapore’s success is due to MPH: Meritocracy, Pragmatism and Honesty"

Kishore Mahbubani

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

If you need a summarize version, please do let me know, I think it's imperative for you simple minded individual with a weak grasp of English to understand what I am trying to convey. Else, that's how miscommunication occur which can lead to a whole lot of problems.

Or you could go attend an English language lesson.

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 17:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by hopeless123 > Jul 7, 2019 4:58 PM | Report Abuse

Typical Malaysians,

FoolsGold and Mr Jho Low,

Can't hold a proper discussion, resort to meaningless and thoughtless arguments.

So FoolsGold,

DO you even understand what I wrote? Or you are too smart to understand?
I think not.

yes, as u can see all here cant hold a proper discussion one,

sorry to disappoint you.

If you want a proper discussion on political issues, it is NOT HERE.

as i wrote, it is in MCA , BN NGOs forum, newspapaer, your local wakil rakyat service center.

I3 stock forum, for share tips, how to make money in stocks maa..

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 17:07 | Report Abuse

Good article probability! I realize probability is one of the few smart ones on i3. FoolsGold makes up the majority. Hahaha

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 17:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > Jul 7, 2019 5:07 PM | Report Abuse

Hahaha can't leave? keep staying and tell yourself you have a bright future okay. Don't cry later on, boooo boooo booo

DUMBO, FATSO, HOW MANY TIMES U WANT TO RECYCLE OLD STALE JOKES ???

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 17:12 | Report Abuse

Are you too ignorant to realise that politics and the economy or the stock market that you so obsessed on is closely related?

Have you seen what happened to the construction sector right after GE14? Clearly you forgotten.

Have you seen what happened to the once blue chips ? I think you might have forgotten too, let me refresh your memory, think Gamuda and Genting.

Do you know out of all Asian countries, Bursa is the sole underperformer compared to all their peers?

What do you think lead to this underperformance?

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 17:15 | Report Abuse

hopeless123, you are a true political fox, my views are given, let the I3 forumers decide whether to entertain u,..

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 17:15 | Report Abuse

It's okay, don't cry, I a bit smarter than a fool.

SO what you need to do is simple, call your banker, take out loans, sailang margin all in Bursa counters, and pray.

Hopefully you can repay your mortgage sooner, fund for your child's education better, or even afford a higher standard of living for yourself eh?

Wait no more, Bursa counters is waiting for you to make the most money!

FoolsGold

654 posts

Posted by FoolsGold > 2019-07-07 17:16 | Report Abuse

DUMBO, FATSO, HOW MANY TIMES U WANT TO RECYCLE OLD STALE JOKES ???

ITS ALL IN I3 , YOUR STALE RECYCLE JOKES,

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 17:17 | Report Abuse

Keep crying lah okay. Earn peanuts, you can't leave your job really if you have a car, a house and a children hahahaha. All you need to do is PUNT Harder, buy structured warrants go sailang margin finance all in, like that your chances will be much better!

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

Recycle so many times until all the plastics in the sea is gone okay? Hahahaha

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-07-07 18:29 | Report Abuse

"Singapore’s success is due to MPH"
Why, why, why???

Msia can't success kah? Msia got lots of MPH stores lah.
Tak cukup, go to every Mall, u can see Msia has lots of MPH stores lah.
I rest my case. Kikikikiki

Posted by hopeless123 > 2019-07-07 20:07 | Report Abuse

Glad that not all are trolls on i3.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2019-07-07 21:11 | Report Abuse

better go MPH laa or kinokuniya...

speakup

25,061 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-07-07 22:20 | Report Abuse

BN is terrible
PH is equally terrible
we rakyat dah tertipu.

calvintaneng

53,216 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-07-07 22:34 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

I already left Malaysia for Singapore!!

I think now quite hard to get PR or Citizenship in Singapore

Then next best thing is to work in Singapore with employment pass and live in Iskandar (Spore still welcome skilled Malaysian workers who are honest and hard working)

You get the VERY BEST BARGAIN ON EARTH

SINGAPORE WAGES IS AMONG THE HIGHEST (ONE SING DOLLAR = RM3.05)

ISKANDAR COST OF LIVING AMONG THE LOWEST

SINGLE STOREY HOUSES IN JOHOR (RM280K to RM380K) IN KL OR PENANG (RM700K)

TWO STOREY HOUSES (RM350K to RM450K) IN KL OR PENANG NOW RM1 MILLIONS

SO BETTER SELL YOUR HOUSE AND MIGRATE TO ISKANDAR THEN GET A JOB IN SINGAPORE

See www.johorinvestment.com

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 22:36 | Report Abuse

Aiya Calvin you smart lah, got foresight, can see far into the future, this one really need to give you credit okay. But investment wise, your picks a bit hollando haha

calvintaneng

53,216 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-07-07 22:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > Jul 7, 2019 10:36 PM | Report Abuse

Aiya Calvin you smart lah, got foresight, can see far into the future, this one really need to give you credit okay. But investment wise, your picks a bit hollando haha

INVESTMENT WISE?

I ALREADY MADE 200% BY MAY 6th this year. But got itchy so I lost back 30%. Never mind I still made a nice 170%.

NOW MORE NEWS ABOUT ISKANDAR

1) OPEN SECRET IN JOHOR.
PARENTS SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SINGAPORE FOR HIGH STANDARD ENGLISH EDUCATION IN SINGAPORE (PAY A BIT MORE THAN SINGAPOREANS TO STUDY THERE FROM PRIMARY TO SECONDARY LEVEL). IF YOUR CHILDREN CLEVER SPORE WILL GIVE YOU SCHOLARSHIP & EVEN PR

2) IF YOU ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED STILL GOT HOPE OF GETTING PR IN SINGAPORE.

MY FRIEND ANDREW HAS 3 CHILDREN STUDYING PHARMACY IN BRISBANE. ALMOST AT GRADUATION TIME SINGAPORE GOVT VERY SMART TO OFFER THEM JOBS IN SINGAPORE WITH PR STATUS

NOW ANDREW VERY SMART. HE TOLD HIS TWO SONS AND ONE DAUGHTER (ALL 3 PHARMACISTS) TO GET LICENSE TO START PHARMACY IN JOHOR THEN GET OTHERS TO MANAGE THEM WHILE THEY GO AND WORK IN SINGAPORE

calvintaneng

53,216 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-07-07 22:52 | Report Abuse

FURTHER NOTE

YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN COULD TAKE SBS OR CAUSEWAY LINK BUS TO SINGAPORE EVERY MORNING FOR WORK AND RETURN BY NIGHT TO STAY IN JB.

SOME CAN TRAVEL BY CAR OR BIKES

SOME CAN HIRE LOCAL SCHOOL BUS WHICH SERVE JB-SPORE

AND SOME VERY CLEVER SINGAPORE COMPANIES SENT NICE COACHES TO FETCH STAFF FROM JB TO SINGAPORE & BACK

YINSON ALREADY HAS A FLEET OF 700 CAUSEWAY LINK BUSES PLYING JB SINGAPORE - ROUTE

NO NEED TO DRIVE NOW

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-07 22:58 | Report Abuse

Calvin you tell them all the secrets later all the talents leak to Singapore lah, if like that how can Bolehland survive lah walao eh!!!! Don't let, Malaysia need all these talents, wait maybe not hahahaha. Thanks for the head ups Calvin, more people need to know this!

zhen wei & JP

1,169 posts

Posted by zhen wei & JP > 2019-07-07 22:58 | Report Abuse

Kuala Lumpur cannot earn?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz