Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by bursatrader2018 2019-10-01 10:30

Tom

50 posts

Posted by Tom > 2019-09-23 17:23 | Report Abuse

The downtrend not so steep you also dare to short kah....LOL

Sohai cpteh choose wrong stocks then he says "value investing" won't work since 2016....and his hobby is copy paste few hundreds downtrending stocks and ignore all uptrending stocks since 2016

I think this nasty liar a.k.a news reporter cpteh hide into his wife's homemade cave or basement better la, lol

Posted by bursatrader2018 > 2019-09-23 23:14 | Report Abuse

Wonder what is your current yr results on your shorts of FKLI/FCPO/HSI/SP500, +ve,-ve, even ?

Do you short based on technical indicators or gut-feel that the trend is down n a sure bet ?

Isnt there a clear contradiction in being in cash, to avoid market risk and yet embark in risky trading of shorting the index, which is akin to gambling, as there are too many factors that influence the index, beyond what most punters can grasp ?

Posted by bursatrader2018 > 2019-10-01 10:30 | Report Abuse

no status update on your shorts ?esp. the overseas ones..

If need to place risky bets, stick to local indexes, got better chance..

BTW, do you realise that your side bets actually colour your interpretation of the markets ? U r not objective and only see what you want to see...

So, you r not actually in cash, your r in the market, taking risky bets..

In cash : Besides shorting FKLI/FCPO/HSI/SP500 ... i m in cash, awaiting for Deepavali sales ..or perhaps Christmas sales ... I can wait.
01/10/2019 10:29 AM

Post a Comment
Market Buzz