Dia cakap yang betul

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2019-12-22 09:02 | Report Abuse

Got evidence? Dun simply accuse leh. If not dia punya reputation habik

boonwei98

86 posts

Posted by boonwei98 > 2019-12-22 09:04 | Report Abuse

You can counter his allegation but threatening with lawsuit seems more like what choivo said is worth considering.

stncws

10,255 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-12-22 09:26 | Report Abuse

sebk legal team not free to catch mouse

stncws

10,255 posts

Posted by stncws > 2019-12-22 09:27 | Report Abuse

She must lost a lot on warrants

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-12-22 09:28 | Report Abuse

Public company means public can voice out their opinions.

If it has legal implications, I think many Sifu have already been jailed.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-12-22 09:34 | Report Abuse

Eh...then layhong got someone edi kena many oh?why dont post him out?

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2019-12-22 09:38 | Report Abuse

Lay Hong articles claimed better than gold, diamond and platinum combined. As if it was guaranteed profits

I posted my considered opinion and got blasted by sharks.

Luckily I know poultry industry very well and kept away from the shark controlled shares

in the end nothing happened to those sharks promising rainbow to those Lay Hong buyers.

Posted by Shinnzaii > Dec 22, 2019 9:34 AM | Report Abuse
Eh...then layhong got someone edi kena many oh?why dont post him out?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2019-12-22 12:12 | Report Abuse

The author of this post is utterly childish! Nowaday people like to take legal action for something they dont like to hear. These people think the court is their children playground. This is the mentality of people who thought they have some education and the whole world belongs to them. Pity

ccy123

277 posts

Posted by ccy123 > 2019-12-22 14:08 | Report Abuse

ha ha then all analysts in town will legal letters

ccy123

277 posts

Posted by ccy123 > 2019-12-22 14:09 | Report Abuse

receive

DickyMe

14,320 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-12-22 14:12 | Report Abuse

Irresponsible posts? Whatever happened to freedom of opinion? Trying to be DICK-tators on the internet? Rebut with substance not emotion. Prove with performance or result to negate.

Posted by JensenChin > 2019-12-22 15:48 | Report Abuse

Please ask Choivo on his deleted post yesterday night before even shouting like dogs.

Nowadays idiots on i3 like to make claims without evidence.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2019-12-22 15:59 | Report Abuse

An idiot knows how an idiot behaves

Cnlim

435 posts

Posted by Cnlim > 2019-12-22 21:54 | Report Abuse

Don't worry the author is not reputable n his opinion won't influence the stock price

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-12-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

Pandangan yang tajam boleh En. Lim

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

Nobody would think Choivo is irresponsible (except the author)

Probably the author should keep his mind open. Who knows Choivo might be right and save your ass.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-22 22:03 | Report Abuse

Yes, action must be taken. “Like” Choivo.

Posted by enigmatic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > 2019-12-22 22:07 | Report Abuse

Choivo hardly commands a following sizeable enough for his posting to spread "malicious" content. He did not accuse SERBA of anything bad.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-12-22 22:28 | Report Abuse

Don't just hope legal action will be taken against Choivo Capital, you should sue the crap out of him. If you don't, then shut the hell up and go crawl back to your mama's skirt to hide. He has every right to express his opinion, and if you think he has unfairly caused monetary loss to you, then grow a pair down there and take legal action. I never thought I will one day come to Choivo's defense, but heck he has the right to spew nonsense just as much as KYY. If you don't like it, man up and sue.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-12-22 22:43 | Report Abuse

Useless author. You get a life. Guess u got no money to initial a letter of demand 1st. He is young chap with potential.

Posted by JensenChin > 2019-12-22 22:48 | Report Abuse

Judging by the quality of the comments here, it is obvious that they lack a financially stable life. Low quality comments and low quality mentality.

Especially low quality abang_misai, soojinhou and cheoky. These people should get a life

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-12-22 22:51 | Report Abuse

Nothing is lower quality than your constant bitching. If you want to rebut Choivo, please do so. The forum is yours to use to engage intelligently with people you disagree with. Threaten here threaten there you haven't even string a coherent argument on why Choivo's assessment is wrong. You are a waste of bandwidth.

Posted by JensenChin > 2019-12-22 22:54 | Report Abuse

soojinhou is a garbage waste itself, it’s good that I’m just a waste of bandwidth, rather than being garbage waste.

Sad to see people like soojinhou, should stay in tong sampah house

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-12-22 22:59 | Report Abuse

*yawn* Let me know when you are ready to sue. If you are not, then I'm going to sleep.

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2019-12-22 23:09 | Report Abuse

JensenChin ini siapa...???...hahaha..betul2 kampong!!!

Posted by JensenChin > 2019-12-22 23:15 | Report Abuse

Good dog soojinhou. Ask you go back to your tong sampah house, really go back to tong sampah house to sleep and yawn.

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-22 23:27 | Report Abuse

Hi jensenchin,

Since you posted the blog that choivo capital is wrong and spread bad news about Serbs, can you point out what he says that was wrong, and what your correction of that information should be?

I am very interested to learn more about Serba in this forum, and me and other investors would love to have more clarity on the issues of owner earnings and capital needs allocations versus returns that choivo has brought up.

I hope you have a great day Jensen, and I am willing to invest in the growth of Serba should the facts be wrong. Please rebut choivo with more accurate information than him.

Yours truly, Philip.

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-22 23:34 | Report Abuse

You posted this in the other article. Can you fix guys error and give us your capital calculation instead and where you arrived the figures from?

Appreciate your clarity on this.

FYI I don't believe in calling people names but am more interested in using analysis and figures to justify claims.

Choivo has been wrong many times before. His rm5000 research paper into rce capital is one glaring idiocy.

But he has also been right, once.

So let's prove him wrong with your version of the facts, please.

Cheers and appreciate it.

Let's clear up the dirt on Serba and make is clear for i3 investors!

>>>>>>>>
For a start, fix your working capital calculation before even talking as if you are so intelligent and make a judgement that Serba is ‘rotten’ (malicious claim by Choivo Capital that must be penalised).

Your calculation of picking numbers as you like for owner capital calculation shows your immaturity in business.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2019-12-23 00:11 | Report Abuse

Oh my god, I know who you are.

Choivo, you are next to my cell. Keke!

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-24 01:09 | Report Abuse

Hmm.... Jensen chin?

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-12-24 15:58 | Report Abuse

If my RCE which has gone up 22% this year is a glaring idiocy under your book, i wonder what does that make your decision on PCHEM which has gone down 17%.

===
Posted by Philip Greta > Dec 22, 2019 11:34 PM | Report Abuse

Choivo has been wrong many times before. His rm5000 research paper into rce capital is one glaring idiocy.

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-29 17:53 | Report Abuse

My decision for Pchem has nothing to do with short term returns, as you know and I know I bought it with the full intention of averaging down or buying up until completion of IPIC where I will review my decision on investing in Pchem. So I will reserve any remarks on short term changes in price for Pchem until then.

Your investment thesis ( since 2018 I believe), was based on rcecapital is based on a fallacy that has nothing to do with short term price ( which you like to always say you are a long term investor, but seem to only look at share price models only).

Almost every penny stock in 2019 is downtrodden, anyone can make money buying and holding for the year. Even QL which you derided has gone up a lot this year ( pe 50 stock also double digit increase in share price).

So what is your point?

You seem to be very loose with figures recently, as shown by your recent article on Serba dinamik.

Also fyi, from share chart, beginning of the year your rce was 1.46, latest price is 1.66. do the math and let me know your returns again?

I'd dearly like to know how you achieved your 22% returns on rce again? Unless you included your dividends reinvested?

But then again, I thought you sold your entire position?

Which went up right after you sold it. Upon the advice of some old ex banker who told you how silly it was too but rce long term?

Then again, maybe you should charge USD5000 for someone to read your revised article on Serba dinamik again.

If you can't make good money in the stock market, might as well charge others to read articles about it.

Philip Greta

4,785 posts

Posted by Philip Greta > 2019-12-29 17:55 | Report Abuse

Mistakes of omission are far more important.

I review my decision to invest in Pchem and it is still solid. Better choice than leaving it on public Bank which dropped even more.

I bought it pchem at a good price, and the dividend yield allowed me to buy more at the discount price offered whole waiting for IPIC.

Rule number 1: never lose money

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-12-29 18:03 | Report Abuse

"Your investment thesis ( since 2018 I believe), was based on rcecapital is based on a fallacy that has nothing to do with short term price ( which you like to always say you are a long term investor, but seem to only look at share price models only)."

Huh? Examples?
====
"You seem to be very loose with figures recently, as shown by your recent article on Serba dinamik."

I do not have a need to be proven right, as i found out my excel links were erroneous, i amended it. The gist of it still stands.
====

"Also fyi, from share chart, beginning of the year your rce was 1.46, latest price is 1.66. do the math and let me know your returns again?

I'd dearly like to know how you achieved your 22% returns on rce again? Unless you included your dividends reinvested?"

Yes, you need to include dividends of 10 cents paid in 2019. As of the date i replied it was a little higher. Unless you now want to argue dividends does not count towards returns in order to keep your face?

===

You remind of my Chomsky, brilliant, but a strong ideologue and egoist, which affected his ability to think straight, as the natural conclusion will result in him being wrong.

klee

2,929 posts

Posted by klee > 2019-12-29 18:12 | Report Abuse

Another day,another sore loser.
If cannot afford to lose in stocks,go put in fixed deposit lah stupid.Lol.
Lets ask choivo write a brilliant uplifting article on serba tmr,n lets see it will rise 10 sen or not.
Really retard the author.

Goh Kim Hock

2,941 posts

Posted by Goh Kim Hock > 2019-12-29 19:28 | Report Abuse

Donald Trump would have sued a lot of people by how. No he didn't, the most powerful man on earth.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz