Be the first to like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) 2020-01-10 12:13

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > 2020-01-09 22:35 | Report Abuse

More private placement of shares is announced today, 9.1.2020. The price per private placement share is at 10% discount to recently traded price on date to be determined.

The managers of NetX accept its securities' prices, rather than business fundamentals, as the determining factor in valuation.

The management of NetX believes that the market price is an accurate reflection of its value. Their actions "prove" the market right.

Accordingly, stocks of NetX will be issued in its private placements, at a low price that significantly dilutes the value of existing shares.

Without the frequent raising of new capital, NetX would be insolvent and facing bankruptcy.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-09 22:47 |

Post removed.Why?

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-01-09 23:05 | Report Abuse

Previous private placement see no benefits to shareholders. That is enough. Continous private placement without deliver tangible results is detrimental to holder, benefits on directors and its suppliers.

You may try be its suppliers. Maybe you get offer under table. Make more than shareholder.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-01-09 23:10 | Report Abuse

Esos shares today may had transfer to your hand and other buyers these two days. If you seek thrill maybe datuk calvin you can try promote htpadu for me. But dont use jesus christ. That is a sin.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-01-09 23:17 |

Post removed.Why?

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-01-09 23:30 | Report Abuse

Of course not, even insane one think he is not insane. But these two days i guess confidently. 100mil share without moving the price. Esos share is likely had changed hand.

See, i wrong but i think i am not wrong. Wrong replace with stupid and see

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-01-09 23:36 | Report Abuse

100m for 2 days
today is more buying 2c...ESOS CANT SELL

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2020-01-09 23:43 | Report Abuse

I am wrong but i think i am not wrong. Good luck to you. Good luck to me.

jjohnchew

2,506 posts

Posted by jjohnchew > 2020-01-10 00:27 |

Post removed.Why?

jjohnchew

2,506 posts

Posted by jjohnchew > 2020-01-10 00:55 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-10 01:12 | Report Abuse

Cheoky

Netx is a start up in tech like Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook still in early days

All the pp were used to expand company business

Rm72.7 millions loan to subsidiaries are incremental

The employees Esos were at 2 sen. There is transaction fee. Why should employees dispose at 2 sen and incur a loss of transaction fees?

And who are the buyers who took up the shares at 2 sen from open market

Directors of Netx first bought into Netx at 7 sen real time cost in year 2015 and still holding

In year 2016 they took up Rights issue at 5 sen and still holding till now (any selling or disposal by Asiabio being substantial holder above 5% must be reported to Bursa. So far none reported. That means they are still holding all Netx shares bought from 7 sen to 5 sen today.

And if Netx is so bad as naysayers input then Directors would have sold like London biscuit, barakah or Utusan and run. Why they buy 103 millions Netx shares again in August 2019?

Why employees of Netx want Esos at 2 sen for 50 millions shares if Netx is no good?

Are directors and employees stupid? Or do they SEE SOMETHING YOU GUYS DO NOT?

LEARN TO THINK DEEPLY AND SEE BEYOND THE OBVIOUS

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > 2020-01-10 09:28 | Report Abuse

A company can sustain its business activities as long as it has positive equity.

NetX is a bankrupt company if not for the ability to raise equity funds on a regular basis.

Given its lack lustre performances to-date (losses), it may not be able to one day.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > 2020-01-10 09:32 | Report Abuse

A value investor studies the risks facing the company before looking at its potential rewards.

A top down approach is fraud with a lot of uncertainties. Yes, the NFCP is going to benefit a industry. The players in the industry are OPCOM, Redtone and few others. As for NetX, it is not obvious. NetX has not been in infrastructure work for so long already.

Yes, they may wish to revive this segment of its business. But, there is no evidence they are doing so, so far at least from the announcements in Bursa.

Its private placement was for better or improvement to the GEMS project which they started and delayed in delivery. This project seems to suck a lot of capital with little to show in income. There is no mention that the private placement was to raise capital for their future engagement with works from NFCP.

calvin does not know what he is analysing.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart) > 2020-01-10 09:35 | Report Abuse

I think this company NetX is not worth its present price. Its value is probably less than half of 1 sen (0.5 sen). Its only property (hard asset) is a building valued at 5 m or so. Its balance sheet is weak indeed.

Its present big hope is not the NFCP. It is probably its e-payment system. But this is a highly competitive field and the many players are sacrificing profits for market share. There will be no profit for the next few years, except a lot of capex and operating (administrative and operating) expenses.

sensonic

690 posts

Posted by sensonic > 2020-01-10 09:58 | Report Abuse

NICE ANALYSIS CALVIN, I TRUST YOU 1000%. 10 TIMES GREATER THAN OTHERS

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-01-10 10:43 | Report Abuse

Netx is an inspiring work in progress

It is turning around now

Sifu Peter Lynch timing is of utmost importance in buying turnarounds

For Netx the time is now

Nfcp job award coming out in January 2020