3 comment(s). Last comment by Bearvsbull Bendia 2020-05-24 16:50

icecool

4,788 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-05-23 20:46 | Report Abuse

malaysia wont be chosen due to political instability

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-05-24 16:40 | Report Abuse

"If you think an all-out physical conflict is too far-fetched, then consider that the US has unilateral control over every global watchdog ― the UN, World Bank, IMF, WHO, International Court of Justice, to name just a few"

The unilateral control over the various global watchdog as suggested above is misplaced, especially UN, WHO and especially the International Court of Justice. See https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/LSB10206.pdf, where US is treating themselves outside the jurisdiction or not to be subjected to ICJ as they have no control at all to the cases that could and have been filed against it.

Yes, if I am a MNC, I would not consider Malaysia as it is not stable due to religious fervor that is being used politically as and when expedient.

Posted by Bearvsbull Bendia > 2020-05-24 16:50 | Report Abuse

At least Rais Hussin is giving true insight, a rare acknowledgement from malay politician! However, US will bypass Malaysia! Why, simple! Malaysia is just too hostile for jews! Take India and Vietnam, the jews scientists are most welcome! In fact, India is now the most welcoming nation for jews! So ignore all the nonsense about India vs US! Because, US surely want to deal with India except India PM is giving too much nonsense over his 'tuan tamil' mentality!
Like i said, Malaysia is the best destination for US globalists! But it's the malay politicians and the strong anti jews sentiment, beside 30% kickback that finally broke the deal! This has been going on for decades now!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz