Be the first to like this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2020-06-05 13:55

80gram

79 posts

Posted by 80gram > 2020-06-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

Interesting to see what Tony has up his sleeves now with the deal backfired.... Original offer price is at substantial premium to both TAG and TAE current prices, no-brainer to take the cash straight given the pandemic shit....Then again, wait and see for the old fox

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 10:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2020-06-05 10:58 | Report Abuse

Tony has to finance the takeover of tagb by subscribing shares in Tae at 66.5 cts a share. This will cost tony hundreds of million. After takeover of tagb, tony got to look for a few hundred millions to GO for Tae at 66.5cts. Correct?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 11:01 | Report Abuse

YA but SC already rule Tony cannot pullout from the GO mah...no cock & bull excuse loh....!!

Posted by Seek > Jun 5, 2020 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

Tony has to finance the takeover of tagb by subscribing shares in Tae at 66.5 cts a share. This will cost tony hundreds of million. After takeover of tagb, tony got to look for a few hundred millions to GO for Tae at 66.5cts. Correct?

Posted by stockfucker > 2020-06-05 11:04 | Report Abuse

Your analysis very sohai loh...!!

If everybody dies like u say who will survive leh ??

Lu pakai otak lah...! Bodoh...!! Again talk like cock...how can half infected leh ??

Posted by stockraider > Jun 5, 2020 10:39 AM | Report Abuse

Yes u can buy TAGB at 23.5 to 24 sen and accept the GO at 28 and u make about 20% gain....ask yourself worth it or not ??

Worth it u make 20% gain loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 11:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Plantermen

2,093 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2020-06-05 11:15 | Report Abuse

NO risk no gain. Ultimately there are many aunties { just park thier $$$} in their bank. Happy getting 2% per year without realising inflation is double the rate. Everyone has his or her own risk
gauge. Nobody get rich by sitting on his $$$° this is the reason why entrepreneur take the risk to start a business

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-05 11:18 | Report Abuse

yes, I am content to wait 1 year for the results of this to happen, which I think will happen sooner or later.

With covid19 in the middle of things, you can either take money or join up with TAE. better something than nothing.

For me, it is simply arbitrage.

gohku

373 posts

Posted by gohku > 2020-06-05 11:24 | Report Abuse

I totally agree.

I prefer raider strategy compare with philip which both mean the same thing.

This is because raider strategy offer higher return and safer on the down side, in addition if you hold TA shares, you can have a say and vote for the deal and help the GO to go thru.

Posted by stockraider > Jun 5, 2020 10:39 AM | Report Abuse

Yes u can buy TAGB at 23.5 to 24 sen and accept the GO at 28 and u make about 20% gain....ask yourself worth it or not ??

Worth it u make 20% gain loh...!!

Not worth it.

1. Tony can derail the deal by getting his macai (Tony & related party cannot vote vote loh} to vote against mah...!!

2. If that happen...u will be stucked with a lost making...almost empty hotels assets due to worldwide covid19 mah...!!

Conclusion

I think better option is to buy TA the mother loh....if the deal get derail u still can have solace u r holding on to a well known broking firm that experience record breaking volume transaction in malaysian history loh....!!

If TAGB is successful ...u can accept the GO on TA too...and make 30% gain loh....!!

Philip proposal could be good but risky loh...usually engineer do not know how to financial arbitrage N chose the least & best option...cannot blame him loh......!!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2020-06-05 11:28 | Report Abuse

Never like TA or TAG { my own view } remember TAG was a spin-off from TA enterprise. Only Tony make $$$.other shareholder & retailers was left holding his still born. TAE has withdrawn it's voluntary takeover offer TAG ( SC has rejected it's application . But Tony has other means to derail the scheme

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 11:31 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...this is the time we punished Tony for his bad karma mah...!!

Vote for the GO loh....!!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > Jun 5, 2020 11:28 AM | Report Abuse

Never like TA or TAG { my own view } remember TAG was a spin-off from TA enterprise. Only Tony make $$$.other shareholder & retailers was left holding his still born. TAE has withdrawn it's voluntary takeover offer TAG ( SC has rejected it's application . But Tony has other means to derail the scheme

calvintaneng

53,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-06-05 11:40 | Report Abuse

Looks like Philip getting senile

He attacked Calvin when calvin posted in PPHB and claimed PPhb belonged to him. Calvin told his friends to Dump Pphb and buy Nylex which has better potential

This morning Philip came to disturb my Great Stock called Scomies

See
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-06-04-story-h1508011667-SCOMIES_7045_MOST_UNDERVALUE_WITH_HIGHEST_POTENTIAL_FOR_PRICE_REBOUND_C.jsp

Now i must warn all not to follow Philip buy TAGB

Both TA & TAGB were once recommended by me. So I think I know TA people quite well. If Tony wants to get out he will still get out

Tony already know Hotels all over the World including USA are in very bad shape just like many Hotels closing in Malaysia

TAGB will now be a water logged jammed up stock which won't move but a waste of tme

Philip should have kept his TopGlove

But loud mouted Philip deserve to lose and Calvin finally bought TopGlove C74 at 82.5 sen (so happy now)

Calvin already sold both TA & TAGB and gone into Gloves, Face Mask & Sabitizer (Nylex)

NOW ALSO TIS GREAT SCOMIES WHICH WILL GIVE 200% TO 300% UPSIDE

READ AGAIN

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-06-04-story-h1508011667-SCOMIES_7045_MOST_UNDERVALUE_WITH_HIGHEST_POTENTIAL_FOR_PRICE_REBOUND_C.jsp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 11:56 | Report Abuse

I think calvin is wrong to have sold so early mah!.

Just be prepare to harvest the bounty loh...!!

What can Tony do ??

Get his macai to buy TA and vote against the deal loh...!!

But Tony cannot give too much help bcos SC is watching him like a hawk loh....!!

Remember Tony is an ex convict Security law...he need to be very careful mah....!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Jun 5, 2020 11:40 AM | Report Abuse

Looks like Philip getting senile

He attacked Calvin when calvin posted in PPHB and claimed PPhb belonged to him. Calvin told his friends to Dump Pphb and buy Nylex which has better potential

See
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-06-04...

Now i must warn all not to follow Philip buy TAGB

Both TA & TAGB were once recommended by me. So I think I know TA people quite well. If Tony wants to get out he will still get out

Tony already know Hotels all over the World including USA are in very bad shape just like many Hotels closing in Malaysia

TAGB will now be a water logged jammed up stock which won't move but a waste of tme

Philip should have kept his TopGlove

But loud mouted Philip deserve to lose and Calvin finally bought TopGlove C74 at 82.5 sen (so happy now)

Calvin already sold both TA & TAGB and gone into Gloves, Face Mask & Sabitizer (Nylex)

NOW ALSO TIS GREAT SCOMIES WHICH WILL GIVE 200% TO 300% UPSIDE

READ AGAIN

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-06-04...

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

Wow my wife bought supermax shares at 90 cents 100 million ringgit, how come she don't show off like you do? She more happy then u woh.

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by stockfucker > 2020-06-05 13:39 | Report Abuse

I REMEMBER TELLING RAIDER NOT TO BE A SOHAI, SELLING HIS WINNER SWITCHING TO LOSERS LOH...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-06-05 13:41 | Report Abuse

Why disturb? I give credit where credit is due. Your SCOMIES already go up by 50% from 11 sen during your first article to 16 sen during your latest article. What are you saying? It's a Chun Chun call, how did congratulating you become disturbing? Very bad Christian la you.

>>>>>>>>

calvintaneng Looks like Philip getting senile

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-05 13:55 | Report Abuse

I rememer U told Philip mah...!!

Posted by stockfucker > Jun 5, 2020 1:39 PM | Report Abuse

I REMEMBER TELLING RAIDER NOT TO BE A SOHAI, SELLING HIS WINNER SWITCHING TO LOSERS LOH...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz