Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by pjseow 2020-10-06 16:56

Andre Kua

420 posts

Posted by Andre Kua > 2020-10-06 13:42 | Report Abuse

So where are all those who claimed western press is lying about Top Glove abusing foreign workers? LOL...

Some people have no idea how the whole process works and yet they want to claim they knew everything.

To be truth, all of Malaysian employers did not paid much to secure their foreign workers. These foreigners having to paid almost RM10K to secure a job in Malaysia. It is the sad truth. Some countries like Nepal already required Malaysian employers to at least pay for the flight tickets etc.

cincaila

83 posts

Posted by cincaila > 2020-10-06 15:17 | Report Abuse

i took ptptn loan too... so my company should pay my loan :( having a degree is one of the requirement for a job...

wkc5657

282 posts

Posted by wkc5657 > 2020-10-06 15:26 | Report Abuse

i have a bad feeling that total impact for this ordeal (remediation payment + CBP fines + legal fees) will reach USD100 million...

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2020-10-06 16:56 | Report Abuse

It is a known.fact that if you need a foreign worker., you look fir a local agent.and pay him the amount requested by the local agent . We dont ask how much the foreign worker need to pay his agent back home . Now all the glove companies plus others need to pay not only our local agents but the workers agents fees as wells.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz