Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Rwkl 2020-10-18 16:11

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:41 | Report Abuse

Actually Donald Trump did the right thing pulling out from Paris Accord! Quietly, Donald is building Texas with renewable energy by pushing Tesla in building new Terrafactory at the same time provide thousands of jobs!
While Donald may not support climate change agenda, his action speaks volume as US is now heading into right direction! I mean, with Tesla, in a decade, US will be the first nation to go completely renewable and cut from fossil fuel!
Tell me, What has France done so far beside producing many climate change actors!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-10-18 13:44 | Report Abuse

You know, i used to be in those group caling Donald an idiot! But guess the biggest idiots are those hating him for no reason! Donald has done much more than any world leaders within 4 years time! We have world peace! We seen US no longer dominating the world! US is now world leader is renewable, space exploration, EV, and soon global connectivity! And that's just in 4 years! Another 4 years and US will be so far ahead, it would take a decade for the rest of the world to catch up!

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2020-10-18 16:11 | Report Abuse

He has the potential to be their best ever President.
Give him 4 more years please

Post a Comment
Market Buzz