Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Musang King 2020-10-28 17:58

Musang King

1,012 posts

Posted by Musang King > 2020-10-28 17:35 | Report Abuse

YES. ALL MUST ADHERE TO OUR KING'S ADVICE. THANK YOU OUR BELOVED KING. YOU ARE EXCELLENT. DAULAT TUANKU. MALAYSIA IS PROUD TO HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING KING AND MONARCH. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

Musang King

1,012 posts

Posted by Musang King > 2020-10-28 17:58 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz today expressed his confidence that Budget 2021 will not be politicised and will have the full support of Members of Parliament for the common good.

The minister also voiced hope that economic recovery would be achieved by next year.

According to Tengku Zafrul, Budget 2021 will build on the momentum of economic recovery that started in May, as well as through all the economic stimulus packages, namely the Prihatin Rakyat Economic Stimulus Package (Prihatin), Additional Prihatin SME Economic Stimulus Package (Prihatin SME+), National Economic Recovery Plan (Penjana) and Prihatin Supplementary Initiative Package (Kita Prihatin).

He cited the reminder by Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah to stop all politicking which has disrupted the country's stability.

Tengku Zafrul further noted that the King also stressed that Budget 2021, to be tabled in Parliament, is very important for the people in tackling the Covid-19 pandemic and reviving the country's economy.

"To this end, I would like to share that my colleagues at the Finance Ministry and I are committed and dedicated in our efforts to provide a comprehensive Budget 2021 that focuses on the people's wellbeing, business continuity and economic resilience," he said when presenting the 27th Economic Stimulus Implementation and Coordination Unit Between National Agencies (Laksana) report through his Facebook page, today.

"Let us work together for the sake of our beloved Malaysia," the minister added.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz