2 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-12-05 12:00

Posted by kokheng73 > 2020-11-30 12:43 | Report Abuse

I guess the rationale of all bad comments are that you made contradict comments of AT just in the span of two days.

15 Nov 2020 - ATS is an exception to my stock selection rule (But in the case of ATS, I started buying it before I can see any actual profit. There is an old English saying “exception proves the rule”. If there is no exception there is no rule. If there is a rule there must be an exception. ATS is an exception to my stock selection golden rule.)

17 Nov 2020 - AT Systematization is losing support (I WhatsApp to all the people on my contact list that I will be selling my AT shares to buy Supermax.)

Willy888

129 posts

Posted by Willy888 > 2020-11-30 17:24 | Report Abuse

I passby the factory everyday twice. I don't forsee they can sell any gloves in next three months. When I commented on AT forum they also shot me down. I said Esos is bad for the shareholders they called me apek!

pcyap168

25 posts

Posted by pcyap168 > 2020-12-01 20:36 | Report Abuse

My koon I, as a long term investor, am not interested in the past losses. What I am interested or concern most is whether AT can make profit in the next 12 months. Why don't you highlight it's future potential?
Why talk about not producing even a single glove, knowing very well that AT is in its final stage of installing its machinery, and will be producing gloves next month !

Your analysis is selective and biased...trying to hide the
forthcoming good news while emphasizing the bad records of the past. Your article is highly misleading.

Sslee

4,656 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-01 22:02 | Report Abuse

Haha I am grateful I still can remember what I wrote many months ago but already forgotten have I help any people or give donation for charities.

Posted by enigmatic [control your emotions, discipline your mind] > 2020-12-01 22:05 | Report Abuse

I like this article by Uncle KYY, especially the following quote:

What are you grateful for today? This question will have different answers for different people, and your answers could change every day. You could be grateful for that delicious dinner you had, for having good friends, or for the fact that the sun is shining and you can spend time outside.

If you want to be happy and healthy, be grateful.

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-05 11:59 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon of course very grateful! So many noobs to con! I mean, where else can you find new small fries to eat poops!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

As for AT, Uncle Koon was the first to promote it heavily only to turncoat in matter of seconds! So yeah, don't pretend to be victim here!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz