Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Musang King 2020-12-11 17:59

Musang King

1,012 posts

Posted by Musang King > 2020-12-11 17:56 | Report Abuse

Invest in MK Land now for a better future. Buying now at 660% discount at the price of 15 sen against the NTA of RM1-00 per share. This group constantly making profits since its inception and even throughout the covid-19 period, the group still can produce a positive result as shown in the last quarterly report 2020.

Musang King

1,012 posts

Posted by Musang King > 2020-12-11 17:59 | Report Abuse

Please join me in my quest to accumulate MK Land shares for a Faithful and Religious Retirement Plan I am advocating. In history, the highest price per share for MK Land was RM3.60 happened in Feb 2000. Today, the price is only RM0.15 or merely 15 sen a share, and yet people just shy away from this counter. I promise I shall be accumulating MK Land from now for my old age retirement plan. I honestly believe MK Land has already gained great and vast amount of land banks and MK Land does not need to acquire anymore loan from the banks as the huge land banks are good for sale to any potential buyers. I shall keep MK Land shares for long term hoping MK Land directors to propose more dividends in the future year after year. To me, MK Land group is a very prudent group that believes in saving and providing affordable living properties to the people all across the country. In records, MK Land maintains its profits year after year for all the years in the past.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz