Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Michael Kwok 2021-02-14 11:10

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-02-14 10:38 | Report Abuse

TheEnd most likely go on its own way-3 kingdom war in next GE most likely.....

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-02-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

Malays nowadays more highly educated, more well informed and sophisticated than mostly chinese. 60 days marginalised, chinese regress to bangla status already in MY. wakaka

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-02-14 10:55 | Report Abuse

Too many misuse of power, harrassment by police, authority getting worse during MCO. Opposition still reguired for a check and balance of vast misuse of power, selective prosecution, double standard of MCO flouting. I predict opposition will win big in next GE. Parti Ajaran S can go back tanam jagung. wakaka

Michael Kwok

6,309 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-02-14 11:10 | Report Abuse

Tobby u are misleading the people;
I) A lot of Malay coming back to Perikatan and Muafakat.
Ii) Wht racist.Do there stole the minority budinesses, do thers burn minority houses and cars, do there stop u from doing businesses, do there beaten u.If all four happen then yes Malaysia top 5 racists in the world.
III) Its wont happen PKR,UmNo and DAP.UMNo more arrogant.Its want power, its want to be no 1 malay party, its want to banish DAP big timez.How can UMNO joint them.

The current trend, Malay unity with other minority party to win back many seats to Perikatan and Muafakat.U see how many state seat fall to Perikatan and Muafakat based on current trend.Even Lim Guan Eng, Lim Kif Siang, Anwar Ibrahim also quiet in Parliment(not at aggresive).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz